- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- DiabloSport programmers & tuners are only compatible with Chrysler, Ford and GM vehicles.
- Push your performance capabilities to new heights by installing a DiabloSport Trinity T2 Tuner
- Features a full-color, high-definition 5” touchscreen with one-touch, easy menu navigation
- Offers freedom to customize your gauge screen – tuner allows for up to five different layouts
- Swipe left or right to toggle between user-selected gauge screens within a layout
- Light-sensitivity meter activates user-adjusted day & night modes
- Comprehensively logs data and runs performance tests to ensure peak performance
- Add power switches or other sensors, thanks to the expandable accessory system
- Tuner utilizes a single HDMI connector to keep wiring tidy
- Legal for use in all 50 states
- Your Trinity T2 Tuner is internet-updatable and backed by a limited 1-year warranty
Go from zero to turbo with the added boost of a DiabloSport Trinity T2 Tuner. Sporting a full-color, high-definition 5” touchscreen with one-touch menu navigation, this state-of-the-art tuner comprehensively logs data. It also runs performance tests to for performance at optimal levels for years to come.
Customize the gauge screen to suit your preferences – you can choose from up to five different gauge screen layouts, and swipe left or right to toggle between user-selected gauge screens within a given layout. You can also add power switches or other sensors, thanks to the expandable accessory system, and keep your wiring clean due to a single HDMI connector.
Your Trinity T2 Tuner showcases 50-state compliant tunes, is internet-updatable and supported by a limited 1-year warranty. If you’re looking for the ability to load custom tunes, you’ll want to refer to the Platinum version of this tuner… which is not 50-state legal.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.