- Manage more than your motor with the Edge EAS Power Switch with Starter Kit
- Lets you control accessories like lights and compressors from your Edge monitor
- Works with the CS/CTS Insight, Evolution, and/or Juice with Attitude
- The Edge EAS daisy chain link system is a clean way to link the wiring
- Edge's MyStlye software names each accessory and displays it on the screen
- MyStyle also delivers reading for HP & torque, pitch & roll and G-force
- Your Edge EAS Power Switch with Starter Kit is backed by a 30-day warranty
Engine management has come a long way. What used to be a guy with a solder gun altering your EMS has morphed into today's sophisticated programmers with built-in monitors. And the Edge EAS Power Switch with Starter Kit is the next great leap in managing your vehicle's motor and accessories.
Designed to work with your Edge CS/CTS Insight, Evolution, and/or Juice with Attitude, the Edge power supply lets you control externals and accessories like lights and compressors right from your Edge monitor. And, the easy-to-use daisy chain link system is the fastest and cleanest way to link all those pigtails and wires to your new central control center.
Controlling your accessories is just the beginning with your Edge starter kit. Thanks to the included MyStyle software, the EAS starter kit with power switch lets you name and see the accessories on your screen. Plus, the MyStyle delivers a whole new set of readings like horsepower & torque, pitch & roll and G-force to add to your driving excitement. And to get this deal started, Edge backs your EAS Power Switch with Starter Kit with a 30-day warranty.
- Certain features only available on the Edge CTS platform and not CS
- Results and feature set may vary based on vehicle make, model, and aftermarket upgrades
- Read all instructions before installation and/or operation of this product
- Back up camera sold separately
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 7/06