- Goose your gas pedal with the highly evolved Edge Evo HT Tuner
- Custom programmed to excite your ride’s performance by up to 50hp for gas-powered vehicles and up to 150hp for diesel beasts
- Easy-to-use handheld programmer that plugs right into your OBD-II port and quickly re-flashes your stock tune
- Ideal for speed fiends, true towing addicts, and MPG heads (the Evo HT can increase your fuel economy if you lose the lead foot)
- Allows custom adjustments for shift points, fan on/off temperature, speed limiter, rev limiter, tire calibration
- Reads, translates and clears fault codes
- Fully updatable with new tunes available over the internet
- Your Edge Evo HT Tuner is backed by a 2-year warranty.
It's a dog-eat-dog world out there in the concrete jungle. If you want to run at the head of the pack, you need a ride that's bursting with get-up-and-go. And the fastest, most affordable way to make your auto the quickest of them all—and potentially the most fuel conscious—is with the Edge Evo HT Tuner.
Decades of high-octane engineering experience are poured into the handheld Edge Evo HT Tuner. Packed with a host of pre-configured tunes, it has the digital wherewithal to add upwards of 50hp to gas engines and 150hp to diesels (depending on your vehicle). For those kinds of numbers, you'd have to spend thousands on blowers, intercoolers, and carbon fiber body parts—but the Edge Evo does it all for one of the lowest tuner prices in town.
More than just a power programmer, the Edge Evo HT lets you fine-tune your shift points, fan on/off temperature, speed limiter, and rev limiter—not to mention it's a full diagnostic scanner that reads and clears check engine codes. Plus, the Edge Evo Programmer is fully internet updatable, so it can evolve with new tunes to satisfy new performance cravings. And, your Edge Evo is backed by a 2-year warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Edge Evo HT Tuner Customer Reviews
45 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve S (MARION, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Aug 17, 2015 5:10 PM
This thing is unreal. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself. I have a V-10 F-250 I drove it 150 miles on the economy setting. It used only a 1/4 tank of gas. Best money I ever spent. I've had it a month and it already paid for itself.
Reviewed by Christopher C (Roanoke, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Feb 20, 2015 5:29 PM
The product does work but doesn't really seem like all options are available for each setting. And really you only have 2 setting once your done. But you do noticeable throttle response and more power and torque. But no added gas mpg
Reviewed by AMY G (LIBBY, MT) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Dec 23, 2014 8:45 AM
I put the mileage program into my pickup, but haven't noticed a difference yet, so I'm sort of disappointed so far. I am going to try a different program and see if it helps, but thought for sure I would see at least a couple MPG or better. It's easy to use and the instructions walk you through everything.
Ships By 11/25
- What Do You Drive?