- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Plug in your year, make and model above to know whether this product will work with your vehicle and to see vehicle-specific capabilities/features.
- Progress your ride’s performance with an Edge Evolution CTS2 Programmer
- In-cabin controller and programmer is available for both gas and diesel applications
- Offers custom-tuned power levels for shift-points, shift firmness, torque management and fuel pressure
- Adjust your ride’s speed and rev limiters – corrects speedometer
- Full-color, high-resolution touchscreen measuring 5”H puts absolute control at your fingertips
- Customizable backgrounds include multiple gauge screen layouts with a color mixer
- Includes a HDMI-style plug for power, linking other EAS accessories and online updates
- Low-profile design takes up a minimal amount of space in your cab
- Your Edge Evolution CTS2 Programmer is backed by a 1-year warranty
Unlock every ounce of power held hostage by your stock settings by plugging in an Edge Evolution CTS2 Programmer. This remarkable in-cabin monitor and programmer is chockfull of innovative features that make it easy to dial-in the right combinations for optimal efficiency. Available for both gas and diesel vehicles, the Edge CTS 2 comes tuned for your ride with multiple power levels for shift-points, shift firmness, torque management and fuel pressure.
While the Edge CTS2 may boast a low-profile design, the extra-large 5” high-res, color touchscreen is ample enough to monitor all your vital engine data and more.
With fully-customizable backgrounds, multiple gauge screen layouts and a custom color mixer to play with, you can make your Edge Evolution truly your own. An adaptable HDMI-style plug is used for power, linking other EAS accessories and available online updates. Your Edge Evolution CTS2 Programmer is supported by a 1-year warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Edge Evolution CTS2 Programmer Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by George V (El Paso, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Apr 13, 2018 7:01 AM
Ordered this after lifting my 2008 Silverado. It adjusted my speedometer and my fuel consumption from 12mpg to 16mpg... it'll eventually pay for itself
Reviewed by Jeffrey D (Peekskill, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Feb 06, 2018 7:34 AM
At first I was sceptical, but after I got to learn more about how it works the more I like it. The thing I don't like it doesn't work with an aftermarket throttle body or mas or any forced induction bolt on.
Reviewed by Luis B (TILLAMOOK, OR) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Jan 04, 2018 8:15 PM
I like this programmer a lot. Could see the difference in power on my Sierra. Would recommend to friends and family.
Reviewed by Douglas R (BYRON CENTER, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-350 — Aug 21, 2017 11:09 PM
I was leery about spending this much money on something that you're not sure if it's worth it or not, but it really does what it says it does. I can't believe the power in my truck its unbelievable