- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Safely monitor your vehicle’s performance with an Edge Insight CTS2 Monitor
- Digital gauge display allows you to stay informed about under-the-hood action
- Unmatched monitoring capability for any OBD-II vehicle (1996 or newer)
- Works great with other custom-tuning products or as a stand-alone monitor
- 5” high-resolution color touchscreen with easy menu navigation and notification center
- Custom-color mixer for gauge arcs, needles and backgrounds with fully-customizable backgrounds
- Choose from multiple gauge screen layouts
- Low-profile design takes up a minimal amount of space in your cab
- Features an HDMI-style plug for power, linking other EAS accessories and online updates
- Your Edge Insight CTS2 Monitor is backed by a 1-year warranty
Enjoy extraordinary engine monitoring with the advanced technology of an Edge Insight CTS 2. The safest way to study your engine’s parameters, this digital gauge display allows you to stay up to date on everything happening under your hood.
Simply plugging into your vehicle’s OBD-II port, the Edge CTS 2 Monitor is the ideal companion to your other custom tuning products or works great on its own. Packed full of innovative features, Edge Insight CTS 2 Monitors boast an extra-wide 5” high-resolution color touchscreen, easy menu navigation, audible and visual notification centers and a fully-customizable color mixer for your gauge arcs, needles and backgrounds.
The low-profile Edge CTS2 Insight Monitor is designed to take up a minimal amount of space in your cramped cab and features a useful HDMI-style plug for power, linking other EAS accessories and receiving online updates. Your Edge Insight CTS2 Monitor is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Edge Insight CTS2 Monitor Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by louis t (Spring creek, NV) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Excursion — Oct 08, 2016 9:39 AM
It's a little slow loading between pages, but other then that works well. Lots of options for customization and the ability to monitor several sensors
Reviewed by Richard C (Lubbock, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Dec 31, 2015 7:17 AM
asEasy install. screen size is perfect and easy to read. You do have to buy the EGT probe to monitor EGT on duramax if you are straight piped.
Reviewed by Daryle S (Woodinville, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Aug 26, 2015 8:29 PM
Long story about connecting new CTS2 monitor to existing Attitude w/ Juice. AutoAnything technical advised to use the CTS2 Insite. Worked at first, but not after the latest update. AutoAnything corrected the problem.
Reviewed by Jeff S (LONGMONT, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Jul 09, 2015 8:56 PM
My main concern is monitoring my truck while pulling up to 14k lbs. I like to monitor engine coolant, transmission fluid and the regen system. I bought mine to replace an MSD Dashhawk. The DH has a small display but a large number of variables that could be displayed. I would display 4 variables at one time, at most. By comparison, the Insight CTS2 can easily display up to 9 variables at a time. Unfortunately, it is limited in the available variables by comparison, regen specifically.