- Put the power of a hi-performance tuning garage, a sophisticated dyno tester and an SAE certified mechanic right into your vehicle's cockpit with the Hypertech HyperPAC
- Overflowing with features, the HyperPAC gives you 5 modes to do everything from boost your engine's power output to read and clear diagnostic error codes
- The HyperPAC's 5 modes (Performance Tuning, Drag Strip, Dynamometer, Diagnostics and Engine Monitor) are custom-tuned for your exact year, make and model
- Performance Tuning: the same legendary tuning software used on Hypertech's Power Programmers with control over 3 power stages
- Adjust your RPM limiter, shift points, cooling fan on/off temperatures, top-speed limiter and even correct your odometer for non-stock tires
- Drag Strip: Clock and save all the key track times, including your 60 ft., 330 ft., 1/8th mile, 1000 ft. and ¼ mile speeds, along with your reaction time to the HyperPAC's digital christmas tree
- Displays your elapsed times using the standard "time slip" format found at the drag strip-even shows your acceleration times in 10 mph increments, just like in Road & Track and other automotive magazines
- Dynamometer: Accurately measures and calculates horsepower and torque output at both the engine and drive wheels
- The HyperPAC displays the readings in both table and graph formats
- Diagnostics: Monitors your motor's diagnostic trouble codes, displays plain language explanations and clears the codes out-never pay for expensive diagnostics again
- Engine Monitor: Your HyperPAC gives you in-depth, up-to-the-second information on your engine's critical systems
- Relays accurate data on your MPH, RPM, Spark, Knock, Throttle Position, Current Gear, Intake Air Temperature, Mass Air Flow and much more
- Your HyperPAC boasts a blue or white 3"x4" touch screen display that's so easy to use, you'll probably never have to open the user manual
- Plugs directly into your OBD-II port and includes a sturdy suction cup mount for a convenient windshield installation
- Hypertech backs your HyperPAC with a Lifetime Warranty
Lurking under your hood is a ferocious beast just waiting to tear up the pavement. Unleash your engine's wild side with the Hypertech HyperPAC. A marvel of automotive engineering, the HyperPAC is a power programmer, dyno tester and performance monitor packed into one hi-tech unit. You have full control over everything from souping up your horsepower to clearing "check engine" codes.
Your versatile HyperPAC is loaded with 5 modes: Performance Tuning, Drag Strip, Dynamometer, Diagnostics and Engine Monitor. In Performance Tuning, the HyperPAC dials in optimal engine settings using the legendary technology in Hypertech's Power Programmers. Switch over to Drag Strip mode and clock your track times using the HyperPAC's digital christmas tree. Then, open up the Dynamometer to see your true horsepower and torque across the RPM spectrum.
Your HyperPAC's 3"x4" touch screen display is simple to navigate and plugs right into your OBD-II port. Comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Hypertech unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Hypertech's programming.
- Software Compatibility: Hypertech Max Energy Programmer is compatable with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows XP; however, it is not compatible with Macs.
- Increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
Hypertech HyperPAC Customer Reviews
62 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel L (San Juan, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Corvette — Jan 24, 2016 4:46 PM
Love the item purchased. Great price and fast shipping!!! Others can't beat this price!!!
Reviewed by Dennis H (HAMILTON, MT) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Jul 03, 2015 8:58 PM
I have it on my 04 chevy 2500hd and I can definitely tell it has a little more kick to now!
Reviewed by Steve K (POYNETTE, WI) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Mustang — May 24, 2015 5:33 AM
Good tuner, easy to set up and has great features. It's a little big to mount on the dash but works as advertised.
Reviewed by Kyle R (MIRA LOMA, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Mar 07, 2015 6:52 PM
Glad I bought it. Truck runs great an a bit faster. Dose not do a few things it says it dose. Depends on model of truck. But overall it works good
Reviewed by charles M (arizona city, AZ) — Feb 11, 2015 12:43 PM
The only thing this is good for is fixing speedometer settings. It did nothing for economy. The instructional cd did not play and it made my motor ping on ecceleration and it had never done that in 143986 miles. Bottom line I definitely do not recommend
Ships By 10/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- cheapest place to buy hypertech max energy
- hypertech max energy reviews
- hypertech speedometer calibrator
- superchips cortex
- ford performance chips
- ford programmer
- jeep tuner
- nissan titan tuner
- dodge ram chip
- edge evolution f150
- discount seat covers for trucks
- suv trunk liner
- auto luggage racks cargo carriers