- Download Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The Hypertech E-CON optimizes your engine's tuning for maximum fuel efficiency
- Discover additional savings with the read and clear feature - read diagnostic trouble codes and turn off "check engine" lights
- Simple controls and prompts - only 4 buttons to push
- Quickly return your vehicle back to the stock settings or change option settings at any time
- Easy plug-and-play installation is ready to roll in less than 10 minutes
- Equipped with a USB connector and cable for quick internet updates and new tunes
- Your Hypertech E-CON Programmer is covered by Lifetime Warranty
Hypertech's E-CON Programmer optimizes your engine's tuning for maximum fuel economy. Through a simple plug-and-play interface, the E-CON reprograms your engine's computer to squeeze more "go" out of every drop of fuel.
What's more, the Hypertech E-CON saves you wasteful trips to the mechanic by letting you read and clear diagnostic trouble code (DTCs) and turn off "check engine" lights. And, you can quickly return the vehicle back to stock settings whenever necessary. Plus, the E-CON programmer is easily updated via USB (cable included) and the internet for the latest innovations and enhancements.
With fuel prices on the rise, the Hypertech E-CON makes perfect economic sense. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Hypertech unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Hypertech's programming.
- Software Compatibility: Hypertech Max Energy Programmer is compatable with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows XP; however, it is not compatible with Macs.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Hypertech Max Energy E-CON Customer Reviews
126 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James A (CHARLESTOWN, IN) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Jan 08, 2015 10:33 AM
Used mine for my chevy hd 2500 drove to florida and back, might have gotton .5 mpg better. not worth $300 for the hypertech
Reviewed by Jon H (South Dennis, MA) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Aug 01, 2014 5:05 AM
l have used the econ model in the past and have seen 5mpg improvement. but on this 2011duramax only 1.5 . i am very disappointed. no recommedation here.
Reviewed by Scott G (Lawrenceville, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Mar 07, 2014 4:48 AM
Perhaps I installed the wrong Hypertech for my 2013 Ford F150 but the fuek economy has been about the same as factory, especially in the city and on the highway I have seen a gain of perhaps one mile per gallon. In terms of increased torque, I haven't pulled anything to test so can't really tell you if it makes a difference. The acceleration seemed to improve a bit but with that comes lower fuel economy. Average at best.
Reviewed by Jeff h (KINDER, LA) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Titan — Mar 05, 2014 6:56 AM
It made no difference. Made my 07 titan idle high an possible worse gas mileage. Save you money. DONT BUY THIS
Reviewed by Kenneth M (NEW PORT RICHEY, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Nov 01, 2013 6:56 AM
The instructions were easy to follow and downloading appeared to be fairly simple. Results after reprograming were not significant. My F-150 actually lost about a mile per gallon. The truck does seem to run smoother at idol and shift better but I would not purchase this product if you are looking for fuel savings as the advertisement would lead you to believe. Very disapointed.
Hypertech Max Energy E-CON
- Ships By 6/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- hypertech power programmer
- hypertech speedometer calibrator review
- hypertech hyperpac
- edge evolution cs
- bully dog programmers for 2007 mazda rx8
- ford diesel programmers
- power chips for ford trucks
- programmers for ford f150
- performance chips for dodge trucks
- f350 rims
- dashboard kits
- luggage rack for suv
- truck gauges