- Unlock every ounce of power in your ride with the Hypertech Max Energy Programmer
- Custom-tuned for your specific year, make, model and engine
- Instant gains in horsepower, torque and MPG
- Keeps temps low to prevent damage, but doesn’t de-fuel
- Tow up to 10,000 lbs without losing pep
- Run tires up to 54” with Max Energy’s odometer and speedometer corrections
- Raises your top speed limiter and rev limiter (depends on vehicle)
- Hypertech’s programmer reads and clears annoying trouble codes
- For use with either regular or premium fuel (as vehicle permits)
- Online updates and tunes available—USB connector and cable included
- Simple navigation and control with just four buttons
- Your Hyptertech Max Energy Programmer is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Discover what it’s like to run on max energy. In as few as 10 minutes, Hypertech’s Max Energy Programmer reprograms your ride for the ultimate spark – you can gain up to 176 horsepower on your stock diesel rig, or up to 57 ponies on your gas-fueled beast. Expertly-mapped tuning means that your hp doesn’t decrease, no matter the RPM you’re running. Plus, the Hyper Tech Tuner keeps temps low without the de-fueling that kills momentum.
Feel the crackle of power beneath the hood and enjoy increases in torque and MPGs. You don’t even need to stress about changing fuel because Max Energy Tuners are packed with programming for premium or regular fuel. And, for qualifying vehicles, your speedometer and odometer are adjustable to accommodate tires up to 54” in size. If your tires’ speed rating is higher than stock, the Max Energy provides the option to up your speed limiter.
Hypertech Max Energy Power Programmers always optimize your transmission settings so you’re in the right gear. Keep it up to date by hooking it up to your PC, via the included USB cable, and downloading all the best tunes and updates online. You can return to stock settings at any time if you get tired of your custom tune. Hypertech covers your Max Energy with the protection of a Lifetime Warranty.
- See what the Max Energy can do for your ride! Select your vehicle above for a specific list of the adjustments available in your Max Energy. Rev limiter, tire size, transmission and fuel octane adjustment capabilities vary by model.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Hypertech unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Hypertech's programming.
- Software Compatibility: Hypertech Max Energy Programmer is compatable with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows XP; however, it is not compatible with Macs.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Hypertech Max Energy Programmer Customer Reviews
1159 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Todd J (SEAL BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 8:59 PM
Good product overall. Transmission firmness feels like mild shift kit. When clearing DTC's I had P115E. Was necessary to clean throttle body, but worth it. Truck has good power, and idles smoother than it has in a very long time, 110,000 current miles on vehicle.
Reviewed by Edgardo V (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Corvette — Thursday at 11:12 AM
not good, bought it for my base corvette c6 and it doesn't do everything it advertise. Buy something else or just pay for tune in a performance shop. regret getting it. it is not the most powerful tuning you can buy.
Reviewed by Matthew S (PLAINS, GA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 10:18 AM
I have a afe stage two cold air intake and true dual flowmasters. After installing the chip i noticed how much more air the cai was pulling. the throttle response was much faster and the shifting is smoother. Overall im glad i went with this programmer for the price.
Reviewed by Gerald M (GALVESTON, TX) — Thursday at 9:13 AM
Great product only took a couple days to recieve had trouble downloading program but after that. Install was simple and after that it did what thought it would . Woke up my ss camaro 2014 no more dod (afm) . This is a good product a little expencive but i would recommend it .
Reviewed by Josh A (killeen, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 8:23 PM
Easy to install and can see a huge difference in the performance in my duramax.
Hypertech Max Energy Programmer
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 104810
- Ships By 3/30
- What Do You Drive?