- Unlock every ounce of power in your ride with the Hypertech Max Energy Programmer
- Custom-tuned for your specific year, make, model and engine
- Instant gains in horsepower, torque and MPG
- Keeps temps low to prevent damage, but doesn’t de-fuel
- Tow up to 10,000 lbs without losing pep
- Run tires up to 54” with Max Energy’s odometer and speedometer corrections
- Raises your top speed limiter and rev limiter (depends on vehicle)
- Hypertech’s programmer reads and clears annoying trouble codes
- For use with either regular or premium fuel (as vehicle permits)
- Online updates and tunes available—USB connector and cable included
- Simple navigation and control with just four buttons
- Your Hyptertech Max Energy Programmer is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Discover what it’s like to run on max energy. In as few as 10 minutes, Hypertech’s Max Energy Programmer reprograms your ride for the ultimate spark – you can gain up to 176 horsepower on your stock diesel rig, or up to 57 ponies on your gas-fueled beast. Expertly-mapped tuning means that your hp doesn’t decrease, no matter the RPM you’re running. Plus, the Hyper Tech Tuner keeps temps low without the de-fueling that kills momentum.
Feel the crackle of power beneath the hood and enjoy increases in torque and MPGs. You don’t even need to stress about changing fuel because Max Energy Tuners are packed with programming for premium or regular fuel. And, for qualifying vehicles, your speedometer and odometer are adjustable to accommodate tires up to 54” in size. If your tires’ speed rating is higher than stock, the Max Energy provides the option to up your speed limiter.
Hypertech Max Energy Power Programmers always optimize your transmission settings so you’re in the right gear. Keep it up to date by hooking it up to your PC, via the included USB cable, and downloading all the best tunes and updates online. You can return to stock settings at any time if you get tired of your custom tune. Hypertech covers your Max Energy with the protection of a Lifetime Warranty.
- See what the Max Energy can do for your ride! Select your vehicle above for a specific list of the adjustments available in your Max Energy. Rev limiter, tire size, transmission and fuel octane adjustment capabilities vary by model.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Hypertech unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Hypertech's programming.
- Software Compatibility: Hypertech Max Energy Programmer is compatable with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows XP; however, it is not compatible with Macs.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Hypertech Max Energy Programmer Customer Reviews
1300 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Albert G (Swanton, MD) — Jun 20, 2016 12:43 PM
No problems. Easy to download proper programs. Excellent customer service. Noticeable performance increase. Great price. Hooyah.
Reviewed by John P (Chickasha, OK) Reviewed for a 2006 Pontiac G6 — Jun 02, 2016 8:47 PM
Easy to install, must follow directions very carefully and read them ALL BEFORE STARTING INTALLATION!! Excellent customer service by Hypertech!!! Very satisfied!
Reviewed by Bill H (Ponchatoula, LA) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — May 13, 2016 6:27 AM
So far I like the performance but really didn't get a fuel mileage increase and also needs some better instructions on how to adjust all the settings. For example how to adjust shift points for certain program's
Reviewed by James K (NEWVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-150 — May 08, 2016 4:14 AM
I didn't feel the performance the other reviews did. I felt more low end torque than anything. But that could be coming from the fact that my truck has 190,000 miles on too. Good product an very easy to work with.
Reviewed by Eric D (SOUTH BEND, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — May 07, 2016 8:36 PM
Programmer worked well , turned off fuel management system and calibrated Speedo for 33in wheels
Ships By 7/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- review hypertech
- diablosport trinity
- hypertech max energy programmer reviews
- hypertech speedo recalibrator
- power programmer for dodge
- dodge performance chips
- ford tuners
- toyota tundra tuner
- f150 performance chips
- programmer for ford f150
- discount dashboard covers
- westin steps nerf bars
- car windows wind deflectors