- Unlock every ounce of power in your ride with the Hypertech Max Energy Programmer
- Custom-tuned for your specific year, make, model and engine
- Instant gains in horsepower, torque and MPG
- Keeps temps low to prevent damage, but doesn’t de-fuel
- Tow up to 10,000 lbs without losing pep
- Run tires up to 54” with Max Energy’s odometer and speedometer corrections
- Raises your top speed limiter and rev limiter (depends on vehicle)
- Hypertech’s programmer reads and clears annoying trouble codes
- For use with either regular or premium fuel (as vehicle permits)
- Online updates and tunes available—USB connector and cable included
- Simple navigation and control with just four buttons
- Your Hyptertech Max Energy Programmer is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Discover what it’s like to run on max energy. In as few as 10 minutes, Hypertech’s Max Energy Programmer reprograms your ride for the ultimate spark – you can gain up to 176 horsepower on your stock diesel rig, or up to 57 ponies on your gas-fueled beast. Expertly-mapped tuning means that your hp doesn’t decrease, no matter the RPM you’re running. Plus, the Hyper Tech Tuner keeps temps low without the de-fueling that kills momentum.
Feel the crackle of power beneath the hood and enjoy increases in torque and MPGs. You don’t even need to stress about changing fuel because Max Energy Tuners are packed with programming for premium or regular fuel. And, for qualifying vehicles, your speedometer and odometer are adjustable to accommodate tires up to 54” in size. If your tires’ speed rating is higher than stock, the Max Energy provides the option to up your speed limiter.
Hypertech Max Energy Power Programmers always optimize your transmission settings so you’re in the right gear. Keep it up to date by hooking it up to your PC, via the included USB cable, and downloading all the best tunes and updates online. You can return to stock settings at any time if you get tired of your custom tune. Hypertech covers your Max Energy with the protection of a Lifetime Warranty.
- See what the Max Energy can do for your ride! Select your vehicle above for a specific list of the adjustments available in your Max Energy. Rev limiter, tire size, transmission and fuel octane adjustment capabilities vary by model.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Hypertech unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Hypertech's programming.
- Software Compatibility: Hypertech Max Energy Programmer is compatable with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows XP; however, it is not compatible with Macs.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Hypertech Max Energy Programmer Customer Reviews
1238 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gregory W (WESTMINSTER, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Aug 28, 2015 2:59 AM
just having the two settings makes it very simple to work with one being the 85 octane and the other being the 91 octane gas. the ability to cool engine down faster is cool, distance and or speed calculation due to bigger tires rims ect the gas millage hasn't been here for me at all yet 1 mile more city/WHY that's it. pretty week on that as well as the other more intense locks that other programmers' can provide that this starter program sucks att. over all a sold C+
Reviewed by ANDREW C (MOBILE, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Aug 22, 2015 5:19 AM
NEEDS MORE DETAIL PER VEHICLE. WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE OPTIONS TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR VEHICLE.
Reviewed by Jordan R (PRIOR LAKE, MN) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche — Aug 20, 2015 5:46 AM
Main reason for my purchase was to give my 2007 Chevy Avalanche a little kick when either accelerating from a dead stop or getting onto a freeway. Being only a 4 speed, I noticed my Avalanche "lagged", for a lack of a better word, when getting onto a freeway and trying to accelerate to freeway speeds. I wasn't expecting a huge boost, but I definitely noticed an increase in power when I put the pedal down. Fuel economy stayed the same if not increased, highly recommend this product.
- Ships By 9/04
- What Do You Drive?