- Unlock every ounce of power in your ride with the Hypertech Max Energy Programmer
- Custom-tuned for your specific year, make, model and engine
- Instant gains in horsepower, torque and MPG
- Keeps temps low to prevent damage, but doesn’t de-fuel
- Tow up to 10,000 lbs without losing pep
- Run tires up to 54” with Max Energy’s odometer and speedometer corrections
- Raises your top speed limiter and rev limiter (depends on vehicle)
- Hypertech’s programmer reads and clears annoying trouble codes
- For use with either regular or premium fuel (as vehicle permits)
- Online updates and tunes available—USB connector and cable included
- Simple navigation and control with just four buttons
- Your Hyptertech Max Energy Programmer is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Discover what it’s like to run on max energy. In as few as 10 minutes, Hypertech’s Max Energy Programmer reprograms your ride for the ultimate spark – you can gain up to 176 horsepower on your stock diesel rig, or up to 57 ponies on your gas-fueled beast. Expertly-mapped tuning means that your hp doesn’t decrease, no matter the RPM you’re running. Plus, the Hyper Tech Tuner keeps temps low without the de-fueling that kills momentum.
Feel the crackle of power beneath the hood and enjoy increases in torque and MPGs. You don’t even need to stress about changing fuel because Max Energy Tuners are packed with programming for premium or regular fuel. And, for qualifying vehicles, your speedometer and odometer are adjustable to accommodate tires up to 54” in size. If your tires’ speed rating is higher than stock, the Max Energy provides the option to up your speed limiter.
Hypertech Max Energy Power Programmers always optimize your transmission settings so you’re in the right gear. Keep it up to date by hooking it up to your PC, via the included USB cable, and downloading all the best tunes and updates online. You can return to stock settings at any time if you get tired of your custom tune. Hypertech covers your Max Energy with the protection of a Lifetime Warranty.
- See what the Max Energy can do for your ride! Select your vehicle above for a specific list of the adjustments available in your Max Energy. Rev limiter, tire size, transmission and fuel octane adjustment capabilities vary by model.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Hypertech unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Hypertech's programming.
- Software Compatibility: Hypertech Max Energy Programmer is compatable with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows XP; however, it is not compatible with Macs.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Hypertech Max Energy Programmer Customer Reviews
1359 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Evan S (SANTA CLARITA, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Titan — Jan 11, 2018 10:20 PM
Without changing the rpm limiters, the device changed my cruising rpm to around 900. I took my rev limiter off, and now I go all the way up to the red line when flooring it. I have seen my gas mileage go up. Before, I was averaging around 10.8 with hills, and around 11.2 on flat. Now, I am up to around 11 with hills, but 15 on flat. Its a great device and I would recommend it.
Reviewed by Dennis B (CALDWELL, ID) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jan 10, 2018 5:31 AM
2007 Chevy 2500HD. Quick delivery, easy install, works great. Much better performance than original tuning making passing and towing a breeze. I am very happy with the results. Dennis
Reviewed by Jeremy M (Barker, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Jan 01, 2018 11:00 PM
Had to install upgrade out of the box which was a little frustrating, but not difficult. Getting through the tuning install was very easy as the unit guides you through step by step. Changes in performance are very noticeable and there are many options to choose from. Overall appearances are nothing special but the unit isn't dash mounted, unplug and store the handheld unit in between tunes. One thing that was very disappointing was when I dropped the handheld unit from table height,case split
Reviewed by Jeffrey E (RACINE, WI) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Jan 01, 2018 9:45 PM
Got the unit the next day...thought that was awesome. Easy to use and after programming truck...I absolutely love it!!! Will be purchasing more from Auto Anything...thanks so much
Reviewed by Joseph P (WARNER ROBINS, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Equinox — Dec 01, 2017 9:27 AM
The programming was easy. I turned off the AFM to test the claims of other reviews that actually increases MPG, that's BS. MPG actually dropped. However there is a nice increase of hp. The dyno rating are on Hypertech's site. I will be turning AFM back on though.
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?