- Unlock every ounce of power in your ride with the Hypertech Max Energy Programmer
- Custom-tuned for your specific year, make, model and engine
- Instant gains in horsepower, torque and MPG
- Keeps temps low to prevent damage, but doesn’t de-fuel
- Tow up to 10,000 lbs without losing pep
- Run tires up to 54” with Max Energy’s odometer and speedometer corrections
- Raises your top speed limiter and rev limiter (depends on vehicle)
- Hypertech’s programmer reads and clears annoying trouble codes
- For use with either regular or premium fuel (as vehicle permits)
- Online updates and tunes available—USB connector and cable included
- Simple navigation and control with just four buttons
- Your Hyptertech Max Energy Programmer is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Discover what it’s like to run on max energy. In as few as 10 minutes, Hypertech’s Max Energy Programmer reprograms your ride for the ultimate spark – you can gain up to 176 horsepower on your stock diesel rig, or up to 57 ponies on your gas-fueled beast. Expertly-mapped tuning means that your hp doesn’t decrease, no matter the RPM you’re running. Plus, the Hyper Tech Tuner keeps temps low without the de-fueling that kills momentum.
Feel the crackle of power beneath the hood and enjoy increases in torque and MPGs. You don’t even need to stress about changing fuel because Max Energy Tuners are packed with programming for premium or regular fuel. And, for qualifying vehicles, your speedometer and odometer are adjustable to accommodate tires up to 54” in size. If your tires’ speed rating is higher than stock, the Max Energy provides the option to up your speed limiter.
Hypertech Max Energy Power Programmers always optimize your transmission settings so you’re in the right gear. Keep it up to date by hooking it up to your PC, via the included USB cable, and downloading all the best tunes and updates online. You can return to stock settings at any time if you get tired of your custom tune. Hypertech covers your Max Energy with the protection of a Lifetime Warranty.
- See what the Max Energy can do for your ride! Select your vehicle above for a specific list of the adjustments available in your Max Energy. Rev limiter, tire size, transmission and fuel octane adjustment capabilities vary by model.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Hypertech unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Hypertech's programming.
- Software Compatibility: Hypertech Max Energy Programmer is compatable with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows XP; however, it is not compatible with Macs.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Hypertech Max Energy Programmer Customer Reviews
1338 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stephen Y (Sacramento, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Titan — May 12, 2017 8:17 PM
Of the many adjustments available in the documentation, only three applied to my Nissan Titan - and not the ones I required. Very disappointing.
Reviewed by Abram L (LA MADERA, NM) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — May 03, 2017 7:15 PM
Made a believer out of me! Haven't had that kind of power since my 1967 ram air GTO. Happy with it. Plus drove to Mexico and drove 80 mph and got 19.3 mpg, "640 miles" can't beat that, wow!!
Reviewed by Steven W (RIO RANCHO, NM) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Apr 23, 2017 2:04 PM
The biggest benefit so far is better shifts, they feel quicker and more sure now. The gas mileage is up less than 1/2 mpg for city/highway and a little more for highway driving. The Hypertech will take 4 years just to pay for itself at that rate. That said, I am eager to find out if the Hypertech helps when I put oversize tires on. On my old truck bigger tires cost 3 mpg. I hope to at least break even with bigger tires and the Hypertech on the newer truck.
Reviewed by ANTONIO H (Montgomery, AL) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-350 — Apr 21, 2017 3:51 PM
I had a hard time downloading, until I called the tech support, the instructions was simple and worked. I loaded stage 3 setting the mpg increased 15-19 city and 15-24 hwy after it warm-up. I noticed the new life in all around performance immediately.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?