- Unlock every ounce of power in your ride with the Hypertech Max Energy Programmer
- Custom-tuned for your specific year, make, model and engine
- Instant gains in horsepower, torque and MPG
- Keeps temps low to prevent damage, but doesn’t de-fuel
- Tow up to 10,000 lbs without losing pep
- Run tires up to 54” with Max Energy’s odometer and speedometer corrections
- Raises your top speed limiter and rev limiter (depends on vehicle)
- Hypertech’s programmer reads and clears annoying trouble codes
- For use with either regular or premium fuel (as vehicle permits)
- Online updates and tunes available—USB connector and cable included
- Simple navigation and control with just four buttons
- Your Hyptertech Max Energy Programmer is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Discover what it’s like to run on max energy. In as few as 10 minutes, Hypertech’s Max Energy Programmer reprograms your ride for the ultimate spark – you can gain up to 176 horsepower on your stock diesel rig, or up to 57 ponies on your gas-fueled beast. Expertly-mapped tuning means that your hp doesn’t decrease, no matter the RPM you’re running. Plus, the Hyper Tech Tuner keeps temps low without the de-fueling that kills momentum.
Feel the crackle of power beneath the hood and enjoy increases in torque and MPGs. You don’t even need to stress about changing fuel because Max Energy Tuners are packed with programming for premium or regular fuel. And, for qualifying vehicles, your speedometer and odometer are adjustable to accommodate tires up to 54” in size. If your tires’ speed rating is higher than stock, the Max Energy provides the option to up your speed limiter.
Hypertech Max Energy Power Programmers always optimize your transmission settings so you’re in the right gear. Keep it up to date by hooking it up to your PC, via the included USB cable, and downloading all the best tunes and updates online. You can return to stock settings at any time if you get tired of your custom tune. Hypertech covers your Max Energy with the protection of a Lifetime Warranty.
- See what the Max Energy can do for your ride! Select your vehicle above for a specific list of the adjustments available in your Max Energy. Rev limiter, tire size, transmission and fuel octane adjustment capabilities vary by model.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Hypertech unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Hypertech's programming.
- Software Compatibility: Hypertech Max Energy Programmer is compatable with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows XP; however, it is not compatible with Macs.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Hypertech Max Energy Programmer Customer Reviews
1250 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gerry A (FORT MOHAVE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Sunday at 7:47 PM
Hypertech programmer is very simple to hookup and use. Easy instructions displayed while installing. Very happy with it and definitely recommend it.
Reviewed by Ryan S (Winston Salem, NC) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy C/K 3500 — Saturday at 8:10 AM
Very nice quality piece. Installation was not just simple plug and play like most other programmers due to having to disconnect all electronics in the vehicle and place the battery on a trickle charger during the installation process.
Reviewed by Dwight G (BENTONVILLE, AR) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy C/K 1500 — Saturday at 1:29 AM
Not real happy with it . I had to update it after it came in the mail my truck still runs about the same ! Now I get less gas mileage. I had a hypertech on my 2001 Chevy and was great.
Reviewed by Mike S (LIVONIA, MI) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Nov 24, 2015 4:21 PM
Haven't noticed any gas milage benefit at all. Gave me a slight bit of torque but that's about it
Reviewed by Richard C (GRAND JUNCTION, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Nov 20, 2015 3:54 PM
Used the high octane tune. Amazing difference no lag and more power. Highly recommend.
Ships By 12/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- review hypertech
- diablosport trinity
- hypertech max energy programmer reviews
- hypertech speedo recalibrator
- power programmer for dodge
- dodge performance chips
- ford tuners
- toyota tundra tuner
- f150 performance chips
- programmer for ford f150
- discount dashboard covers
- westin steps nerf bars
- car windows wind deflectors