- Unlock every ounce of power in your ride with the Hypertech Max Energy Programmer
- Custom-tuned for your specific year, make, model and engine
- Instant gains in horsepower, torque and MPG
- Keeps temps low to prevent damage, but doesn’t de-fuel
- Tow up to 10,000 lbs without losing pep
- Run tires up to 54” with Max Energy’s odometer and speedometer corrections
- Raises your top speed limiter and rev limiter (depends on vehicle)
- Hypertech’s programmer reads and clears annoying trouble codes
- For use with either regular or premium fuel (as vehicle permits)
- Online updates and tunes available—USB connector and cable included
- Simple navigation and control with just four buttons
- Your Hyptertech Max Energy Programmer is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Discover what it’s like to run on max energy. In as few as 10 minutes, Hypertech’s Max Energy Programmer reprograms your ride for the ultimate spark – you can gain up to 176 horsepower on your stock diesel rig, or up to 57 ponies on your gas-fueled beast. Expertly-mapped tuning means that your hp doesn’t decrease, no matter the RPM you’re running. Plus, the Hyper Tech Tuner keeps temps low without the de-fueling that kills momentum.
Feel the crackle of power beneath the hood and enjoy increases in torque and MPGs. You don’t even need to stress about changing fuel because Max Energy Tuners are packed with programming for premium or regular fuel. And, for qualifying vehicles, your speedometer and odometer are adjustable to accommodate tires up to 54” in size. If your tires’ speed rating is higher than stock, the Max Energy provides the option to up your speed limiter.
Hypertech Max Energy Power Programmers always optimize your transmission settings so you’re in the right gear. Keep it up to date by hooking it up to your PC, via the included USB cable, and downloading all the best tunes and updates online. You can return to stock settings at any time if you get tired of your custom tune. Hypertech covers your Max Energy with the protection of a Lifetime Warranty.
- See what the Max Energy can do for your ride! Select your vehicle above for a specific list of the adjustments available in your Max Energy. Rev limiter, tire size, transmission and fuel octane adjustment capabilities vary by model.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Hypertech unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Hypertech's programming.
- Software Compatibility: Hypertech Max Energy Programmer is compatable with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows XP; however, it is not compatible with Macs.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Hypertech Max Energy Programmer Customer Reviews
1306 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by gary m (castaic, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-350 — Aug 22, 2016 9:23 PM
Installed in 15 months day it arived downloaded stage 2 noticible power difference better mileage two days later downloaded stage 3 more power picked up a mile or two more. This truck is running the way it should. The second download took about 5 min. Less things to enter after the first download. If your looking for more power and much better mileage, this is fire you.
Reviewed by ZACK C (MACON, GA) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Aug 11, 2016 8:35 PM
Wasn't as much power as stated, I don't think, it does improve mileage, and it will make the truck faster, but I think the smarty may have been the better choice, if your looking for performance.. It's a great tuner as far as, a little boost goes and getting good mileage.. Leave it on 3 and you'll still see a significant fuel increase and power, just not enough for me
Reviewed by Andrew Y (Midland, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Titan — Aug 07, 2016 11:46 AM
I'm very pleased with it. My Titan has more pep and the gas mileage is better as well.
Reviewed by Larry T (AVON, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Aug 02, 2016 6:30 AM
it adjusted my shift points and firmness ok but provided little to no power gains
Reviewed by Dan D (PLAINVILLE, CT) Reviewed for a 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jul 25, 2016 8:18 PM
Huge difference in my 4.7 Grand cherokee...woke it up! this thing runs and gained 2 mpg in fuel economy. Only reason I rated ease of installation low was because I haD TO WASTE 15 mins updating it on my pc. for the amount of money I paid it should be pre updated. and its a bit pricey.
Ships By 8/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- review hypertech
- diablosport trinity
- hypertech max energy programmer reviews
- hypertech speedo recalibrator
- power programmer for dodge
- dodge performance chips
- ford tuners
- toyota tundra tuner
- f150 performance chips
- programmer for ford f150
- discount dashboard covers
- westin steps nerf bars
- car windows wind deflectors