- Unlock every ounce of power in your ride with the Hypertech Max Energy Programmer
- Custom-tuned for your specific year, make, model and engine
- Instant gains in horsepower, torque and MPG
- Keeps temps low to prevent damage, but doesn’t de-fuel
- Tow up to 10,000 lbs without losing pep
- Run tires up to 54” with Max Energy’s odometer and speedometer corrections
- Raises your top speed limiter and rev limiter (depends on vehicle)
- Hypertech’s programmer reads and clears annoying trouble codes
- For use with either regular or premium fuel (as vehicle permits)
- Online updates and tunes available—USB connector and cable included
- Simple navigation and control with just four buttons
- Your Hyptertech Max Energy Programmer is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Discover what it’s like to run on max energy. In as few as 10 minutes, Hypertech’s Max Energy Programmer reprograms your ride for the ultimate spark – you can gain up to 176 horsepower on your stock diesel rig, or up to 57 ponies on your gas-fueled beast. Expertly-mapped tuning means that your hp doesn’t decrease, no matter the RPM you’re running. Plus, the Hyper Tech Tuner keeps temps low without the de-fueling that kills momentum.
Feel the crackle of power beneath the hood and enjoy increases in torque and MPGs. You don’t even need to stress about changing fuel because Max Energy Tuners are packed with programming for premium or regular fuel. And, for qualifying vehicles, your speedometer and odometer are adjustable to accommodate tires up to 54” in size. If your tires’ speed rating is higher than stock, the Max Energy provides the option to up your speed limiter.
Hypertech Max Energy Power Programmers always optimize your transmission settings so you’re in the right gear. Keep it up to date by hooking it up to your PC, via the included USB cable, and downloading all the best tunes and updates online. You can return to stock settings at any time if you get tired of your custom tune. Hypertech covers your Max Energy with the protection of a Lifetime Warranty.
- See what the Max Energy can do for your ride! Select your vehicle above for a specific list of the adjustments available in your Max Energy. Rev limiter, tire size, transmission and fuel octane adjustment capabilities vary by model.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Hypertech unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Hypertech's programming.
- Software Compatibility: Hypertech Max Energy Programmer is compatable with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows XP; however, it is not compatible with Macs.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Hypertech Max Energy Programmer Customer Reviews
1231 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by thomas b (LOUISVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-150 — Jul 28, 2015 2:59 PM
This pogrammer improved transmission shifting & better engine rev. It made pulling my 3000 lbs. boat a lot eazier and smoother. Great Product!
Reviewed by James G (Acworth, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Jul 25, 2015 4:13 AM
Combined with cold air intake. Truck is now much better for power gain and MPG. all in how you drive. This product has the ability to turn off the active fuel management on my truck. Did not know that.
Reviewed by David L (MANASSAS, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Jul 21, 2015 5:08 AM
2006 F150 4x4. I purchased for gas milage boost and tire size change. Follow instructions and it is straight forward. You will need to download latest updates from the web before you start. I used the standard 87 tune. After running about 3 tanks of gas post tuning I have found no appreciable difference in gas milage - that was a disappointment. However, shift points are much smoother and truck runs much better - that was great.
Reviewed by Mike W (Scottsdale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Tahoe — Jul 17, 2015 4:36 PM
We have a 2013 Tahoe that my wife dearly loves, but it always seemed a little under powered to me. A few weeks ago I purchased a Volant cold air intake, Gibson exhaust, and the Hypertech Max Energy Programer. What a difference it made to our sleepy Tahoe. Raised the shift points, adjusted the shift torque, chose the premium gas option and this SUV now runs like a champ. No longer is it down shifting, or slow off the line. This is a no regret purchase, I just hope my wife lets me drive it now.
- Ships By 8/04
- What Do You Drive?