- Designed specifically for tuning sport compact vehicles
- Delivers maximum power, quicker acceleration, smoother shifting and better driveability
- Increases MPGs at light throttle—increases power at open throttle
- Actual increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
- Like getting a custom dyno tune—only this takes minutes and costs much less
- Helps your motor develop all the power and torque it’s capable of
- Perfect for vehicles already modified with performance intake and/or exhaust
- Includes a collection of the following functions (features vary by vehicle):
- Return to Stock: saves original factory tune—reinstalls in minutes
- Internet Updateable: includes USB cable and software for quick internet updates
- Power Tuning: optimizes tuning for regular and premium fuel
- Rev Limiter: adjusts maximum RPM and shift points
- Top Speed Limiter: adjusts top speed to match tire speed ratings
- Electronic Throttle Restriction: delivers immediate and maximum throttle response
- Read and Clear DTCs: reads and clears “check engine” and “service needed” messages
- V-TEC Controller: adjusts VTEC camshaft profile to customize power band (Honda/Acura only)
- Your Hypertech Max Energy Sport is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Finally, a programmer that delivers maximum power for sport compacts-and from a trusted name! The Hypertech Max Energy Sport is specifically developed for import vehicles and designed to extract every bit of energy from those high-revving, low-displacement engines.
Programmed for efficiency, the Max Energy Sport delivers maximum MPGs at part throttle and insane power gains when running wide-open. By optimizing every drop of fuel, the Sport delivers up to 10 extra ponies and 10 ft lbs of extra torque.
And, if you're running a performance exhaust and/or intake, the Sport allows rev limiter adjustments (most models) to make the most of your mods. It's just like a custom dyno tune-only this takes minutes to install and costs way less than dyno time. Plus, you can store and return to the factory tune in minutes.
With a garage full of features, from Top-Speed Limiter and Octane Tuning to Shift Points and Diagnostics, this is the only programmer for your sport compact. Plus, Hypertech backs your Max Energy Sport Tuner with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Hypertech unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Hypertech's programming.
- See what the Max Energy Sport can do for your sport compact! Select your vehicle above for a specific list of the adjustments available in your Max Energy Sport. Rev limiter, tire size, transmission and fuel octane adjustment capabilities vary by model.
- Software Compatibility: Hypertech Max Energy Programmer is compatable with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows XP; however, it is not compatible with Macs.
Hypertech Max Energy Sport Programmer Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ahmed Z (BLOOMFIELD HILLS, MI) — Mar 05, 2014 8:31 AM
I added an intake, exhaust and iridium spark plugs and they have all added something to my car, I used the hypertech and it only has 3 or 4 functions which did nothing, I wish I could return it waste of money.
Reviewed by Carl K (La Porte, IN) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan 350Z — Dec 27, 2013 7:52 AM
The Hypertech tuner is easy to use, but not all the options were available during programing. The 350Z is stored during the winter, but I did have one nice day to try out the new tune and make sure the car was running right. The throttle response is sharper and the car does seem to be a little quicker, but I won't know just how much improvement there is until spring. I was impressed with testing of the product that Hypertech does and is one of the reasons I bought the tuner.
Reviewed by Gerard N (CHERRY POINT, NC) Reviewed for a 2003 Nissan 350Z — Sep 13, 2013 8:03 PM
Cool to have don't notice a difference maybe with gas mileage cheap looking deff better out there
Reviewed by Amos S (Grand Junction, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Mazda 3 — Jul 30, 2013 9:59 PM
It really makes a noticeable difference 1st 2nd 3rd all feel more responsive and being able to get power up to 6500 RPM is great. Like others have said "this is the way the car should have came from the factory"
Reviewed by Michael H (Saint Louis, MO) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jul 23, 2013 8:00 AM
Seems to have operated in the way described. Ease of installation, including updating it was very good. Very professional company.
Hypertech Max Energy Sport Programmer
- Ships By 3/02
- What Do You Drive?