- The Jet Performance Programmer is custom engineered for your specific vehicle
- Modify air/fuel ratios, ignition, shift points, shift firmness, top speed limiter, and rev limiter specs
- Tweak your engine's settings to perfection, or use module-style pre-loaded programming by Jet Performance
- Gas vehicles gain between 22 and 29 horsepower and up to 40 lbs. of torque, depending on your engine size
- Duramax LZ7 engine gains up to 100 horsepower and 170 lbs. of torque; Duramax LLY gains up to 95 horsepower and 175 lbs. of torque
- Features settings to calibrate your speedometer
- Reads and clears those pesky trouble codes
- Plugs easily into your OBDII diagnostic port inside—no messing around under the hood required
- Detailed instructions and straightforward setup makes it the easiest-to-use tuner out there
- Installs in minutes and takes less than 20 seconds to begin tuning
- Your Jet Performance Programmer comes with a 1-year warranty
Your engine has amazing amounts of power potential just waiting to be unleashed. And, the fastest and easiest route for turning that potential into raw horsepower and torque is by tapping into your vehicle's computer with the new Jet Performance Programmer.
You'll be able to modify your ride's air/fuel ratios, ignition, shift points, shift firmness, top speed limiter, and rev limiter specs. Or, leave the fine tuning in the hands of the pros and use the module-style Jet presets.
The Jet Performance Programmer also lets you access, read and clear diagnostic trouble codes. Plus, you can even use the Jet Performance Programmer to calibrate your speedometer. Settings for regular, mid-grade and high octane fuel, too!
The Jet Performance Programmer installs in minutes. Programming takes less than 20 seconds and your engine can be returned to its stock settings in about 5 minutes. Your Jet Performance Programmer is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
- Jet suggests using 91 or 93 octane gasoline to achieve stated maximum power gains with the Performance Programmer
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Jet unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Jet's programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Performance Programmer Customer Reviews
118 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tim F (Colonial Beach, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Mar 05, 2016 6:33 AM
easy easy easy. have noticed better throttle response. on my second tank of fuel since install,performance keeps getting better. checking fuel mileage now
Reviewed by Don C (Shelton, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Nov 17, 2015 8:16 PM
The programmer wouldn't read my Fords system, sent back to Jet. I haven't received it back, my update evaluation at that time.
Reviewed by Jeffrey C (MADISON, TN) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy C/K 1500 — Oct 12, 2015 8:14 PM
worth every penny! It gave me a lot more gains in hp than I was expecting. I would recommend to anyone!!
- Save 20% Use Promo Code JET20
Ships Between 7/29 - 8/02
- What Do You Drive?