- Locks your ride in V8 mode for immediate power!
- Reduces throttle lag and provides more consistent power delivery across the entire power band
- Disables Active Fuel Management to unleash the true power of your engine
- Eliminates annoying cabin drone when used with aftermarket exhaust systems
- The Range AFM Disable Device has been shown to reduce oil consumption many vehicles with Active Fuel Management exhibit from switching between 4/8 cylinder modes
- Installs in seconds with no tools, simply plug it into your OBD-II port
- Does not reprogram the ECU, so no watermarks are left for the dealer to detect
- Made in the USA
- Your Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device boasts a 1-Year Warranty
When it comes to horsepower, dropping cylinders is a recipe for flat-lined performance. This especially holds true with Active Fuel Management (AFM) systems installed on V8-powered rides and rigs. While they're great for saving you at the pump, turning a V8 monster into a wheezing 4-banger understandably kills performance. Wake up all 8 of those potent pistons for full-time power with the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device.
If Active Fuel Management has a stranglehold on your ride, the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device is the answer. This powerful module completely disables AFM, allowing your ride to run on 8 cylinders constantly. All it takes is a few seconds to locate the diagnostic port in your ride and plug in the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. This results in a more responsive ride with all 8-cylinders available full-time and ready for action.
No adjustments are needed to enjoy the full performance of the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. And all changes are fully reversible, so if you need to restore the stock Active Fuel Management program, simply turn off the engine and unplug the device. Say goodbye to unpredictable power and snail-like acceleration with a Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. Best of all, Range backs their Disable Device with a 1-year warranty.
- The Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device cannot be used in conjunction with aftermarket tuners that need to remain attached to the diagnostic port.
- The Range AFM Disable Device is NOT a programmer and does NOT change the ECU's mapping or memory locations. It is a dynamic interactive device that actually participates on the vehicle's communication line (bus) and revises the way the ECU uses its STOCK calibration to lock it in V8 mode. Since the Range AFM Disable Device does not change the factory programming in any way, your vehicle will still comply with the factory certified emissions profile.
Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device Customer Reviews
421 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tommy B (DOTHAN, AL) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Suburban — Apr 26, 2016 5:14 PM
My in town driving on my 07 Chevy Sub the V-8 to V-4 was regular in and out until I ordered the Fuel Management Device now with the Device I don't have to worry about hitting the gas or shifting to 3rd gear it stays in V-8 mode. I am completely satisfied and would recommend it to anybody. Trans shifts better stopping and taking off. Gas mileage getting better. Ordering and shipping easy and fast. T.W. Dothan,Al
Reviewed by David E (Galveston, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Corvette — Apr 23, 2016 7:11 AM
stops the motor from going into the V 4 mode which caused the problem of hesitation and a feeling of jumping between gears on low speeds.
Ships By 5/05
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- hyperteck diesel programmer
- power programmer reviews
- quadzilla programmer
- superchips vivid linq
- bully dog programmers for 2007 mazda rx8
- jeep performance chips
- ford tuner
- nissan titan performance chips
- engine programmer reviews
- 2004 nissan titan programmer
- auto floor mat
- brake performance
- winch truck