- Locks your ride in V8 mode for immediate power!
- Reduces throttle lag and provides more consistent power delivery across the entire power band
- Disables Active Fuel Management to unleash the true power of your engine
- Eliminates annoying cabin drone when used with aftermarket exhaust systems
- The Range AFM Disable Device has been shown to reduce oil consumption many vehicles with Active Fuel Management exhibit from switching between 4/8 cylinder modes
- Installs in seconds with no tools, simply plug it into your OBD-II port
- Does not reprogram the ECU, so no watermarks are left for the dealer to detect
- Made in the USA
- Your Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device boasts a 1-Year Warranty
When it comes to horsepower, dropping cylinders is a recipe for flat-lined performance. This especially holds true with Active Fuel Management (AFM) systems installed on V8-powered rides and rigs. While they're great for saving you at the pump, turning a V8 monster into a wheezing 4-banger understandably kills performance. Wake up all 8 of those potent pistons for full-time power with the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device.
If Active Fuel Management has a stranglehold on your ride, the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device is the answer. This powerful module completely disables AFM, allowing your ride to run on 8 cylinders constantly. All it takes is a few seconds to locate the diagnostic port in your ride and plug in the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. This results in a more responsive ride with all 8-cylinders available full-time and ready for action.
No adjustments are needed to enjoy the full performance of the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. And all changes are fully reversible, so if you need to restore the stock Active Fuel Management program, simply turn off the engine and unplug the device. Say goodbye to unpredictable power and snail-like acceleration with a Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. Best of all, Range backs their Disable Device with a 1-year warranty.
- The Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device cannot be used in conjunction with aftermarket tuners that need to remain attached to the diagnostic port.
- The Range AFM Disable Device is NOT a programmer and does NOT change the ECU's mapping or memory locations. It is a dynamic interactive device that actually participates on the vehicle's communication line (bus) and revises the way the ECU uses its STOCK calibration to lock it in V8 mode. Since the Range AFM Disable Device does not change the factory programming in any way, your vehicle will still comply with the factory certified emissions profile.
Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device Customer Reviews
210 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Justin S (CANTON, MS) — Thursday at 8:27 AM
I removed the muffler on my Vmax to get that nice loud sound without having to spend any money, and it does but when it kicks in to V4, it drones bad and rattles the whole truck. This was an easy fix and is much easier than an INtune.
Reviewed by Daniel A (SANTA CLARITA, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 9:32 AM
GM knows this is a problem yet they have not recalled these engines. I feel I purchased the Range device In time before any major damage was done, I installed it and ran high octane fuel and some injector cleaner and my truck has never ran better. I don't notice a difference in fuel expense. I hope it works for you.
Reviewed by Cole A (FARMINGTON, MN) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 7:20 AM
Using this device has givin me better fuel mileage and throttle response. My truck runs smoother and oil consumption has disappeared! Highly recommend this device!!!
Reviewed by Gregory B (MARICOPA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Suburban — Apr 20, 2015 7:20 PM
I have only had the range device for a few weeks. The device is very easy to install. The device does what it says it will do. I am satisfied with the purchase so far.
Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 139315
- Ships Between 5/04 - 5/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- range technology performance chips & programmers
- diablosport trinity t1000
- edge evolution cs programmer reviews
- gt for hemi plus (40430)
- ford tuner
- dodge diesel performance
- jeep tuner
- performance chip for nissan frontier
- f-150 programmer
- acura tsx rubber floor mats
- intake system
- performance air filters
- winch bumpers