- Locks your ride in V8 mode for immediate power!
- Reduces throttle lag and provides more consistent power delivery across the entire power band
- Disables Active Fuel Management to unleash the true power of your engine
- Eliminates annoying cabin drone when used with aftermarket exhaust systems
- The Range AFM Disable Device has been shown to reduce oil consumption many vehicles with Active Fuel Management exhibit from switching between 4/8 cylinder modes
- Installs in seconds with no tools, simply plug it into your OBD-II port
- Does not reprogram the ECU, so no watermarks are left for the dealer to detect
- Made in the USA
- Your Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device boasts a 1-Year Warranty
When it comes to horsepower, dropping cylinders is a recipe for flat-lined performance. This especially holds true with Active Fuel Management (AFM) systems installed on V8-powered rides and rigs. While they're great for saving you at the pump, turning a V8 monster into a wheezing 4-banger understandably kills performance. Wake up all 8 of those potent pistons for full-time power with the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device.
If Active Fuel Management has a stranglehold on your ride, the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device is the answer. This powerful module completely disables AFM, allowing your ride to run on 8 cylinders constantly. All it takes is a few seconds to locate the diagnostic port in your ride and plug in the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. This results in a more responsive ride with all 8-cylinders available full-time and ready for action.
No adjustments are needed to enjoy the full performance of the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. And all changes are fully reversible, so if you need to restore the stock Active Fuel Management program, simply turn off the engine and unplug the device. Say goodbye to unpredictable power and snail-like acceleration with a Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. Best of all, Range backs their Disable Device with a 1-year warranty.
- The Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device cannot be used in conjunction with aftermarket tuners that need to remain attached to the diagnostic port.
- The Range AFM Disable Device is NOT a programmer and does NOT change the ECU's mapping or memory locations. It is a dynamic interactive device that actually participates on the vehicle's communication line (bus) and revises the way the ECU uses its STOCK calibration to lock it in V8 mode. Since the Range AFM Disable Device does not change the factory programming in any way, your vehicle will still comply with the factory certified emissions profile.
Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device Customer Reviews
544 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard C (North Reading, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Feb 07, 2017 8:54 AM
I stumbled across this device and what a find. I hated the 4cyl. mode of my Silverado from the day I bought it. It's a much more enjoyable driving experience being in V8 all the time. Thus far according to my trucks mpg rating I haven't lost any mileage either not that I'd mind if I did it's worth losing a mpg or 2 to drive in V8.
Reviewed by Melisa P (Cheshire, CT) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Suburban — Feb 07, 2017 6:36 AM
After replacing all of the lifters and reading multiple posts about people who had to go back and replace them again because of the AFM problem I figured I would spend the $190 just to be safe. Now that I've run the truck for a few weeks it certainly seems to be doing what it supposed to do. Why does the Blue light flash on and off every once in a while?? Probably should go back and read the manual huh? Auto Anything Rocks!
Reviewed by Rick C (Altoona, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — Feb 07, 2017 3:04 AM
I installed this on my 07 sierra. Simple as can be. I've noticed more power and acceleration. Transmission seems to shift smoother. Great investment.
Reviewed by Jeffrey H (COLUMBIA, TN) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — Feb 06, 2017 8:16 PM
I didn't believe it was that easy, but I just plugged it in and now no more AFM BULLSHIT. The only thing I have to be careful of is not hitting it with my foot but no problem so far. LOVE IT! HOOAH!!!
Ships By 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- range technology performance chips & programmers
- romik running boards installation
- cts edge programmer
- headlight cover film
- bmw winter floor mats
- f250 performance chip
- power programmer for dodge
- power programmer for chevy silverado
- chevy tahoe chip
- custom seat covers for chevy silverado
- high flow air filter dodge ram
- automobile car floor mats
- bed rails protector