- Locks your ride in V8 mode for immediate power!
- Reduces throttle lag and provides more consistent power delivery across the entire power band
- Disables Active Fuel Management to unleash the true power of your engine
- Eliminates annoying cabin drone when used with aftermarket exhaust systems
- The Range AFM Disable Device has been shown to reduce oil consumption many vehicles with Active Fuel Management exhibit from switching between 4/8 cylinder modes
- Installs in seconds with no tools, simply plug it into your OBD-II port
- Does not reprogram the ECU, so no watermarks are left for the dealer to detect
- Made in the USA
- Your Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device boasts a 1-Year Warranty
When it comes to horsepower, dropping cylinders is a recipe for flat-lined performance. This especially holds true with Active Fuel Management (AFM) systems installed on V8-powered rides and rigs. While they're great for saving you at the pump, turning a V8 monster into a wheezing 4-banger understandably kills performance. Wake up all 8 of those potent pistons for full-time power with the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device.
If Active Fuel Management has a stranglehold on your ride, the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device is the answer. This powerful module completely disables AFM, allowing your ride to run on 8 cylinders constantly. All it takes is a few seconds to locate the diagnostic port in your ride and plug in the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. This results in a more responsive ride with all 8-cylinders available full-time and ready for action.
No adjustments are needed to enjoy the full performance of the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. And all changes are fully reversible, so if you need to restore the stock Active Fuel Management program, simply turn off the engine and unplug the device. Say goodbye to unpredictable power and snail-like acceleration with a Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. Best of all, Range backs their Disable Device with a 1-year warranty.
- The Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device cannot be used in conjunction with aftermarket tuners that need to remain attached to the diagnostic port.
- The Range AFM Disable Device is NOT a programmer and does NOT change the ECU's mapping or memory locations. It is a dynamic interactive device that actually participates on the vehicle's communication line (bus) and revises the way the ECU uses its STOCK calibration to lock it in V8 mode. Since the Range AFM Disable Device does not change the factory programming in any way, your vehicle will still comply with the factory certified emissions profile.
Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device Customer Reviews
162 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeffrey C (JEFFERSON CITY, MO) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Feb 19, 2015 11:57 AM
This range AFM delete does just as it says. Unfortunately I found out about it too late. My 09 Silverado had to have new Pistons and rings at 107k miles. Since I got it back from the dealership I haven't driven it without the range device. The truck runs good, that annoying vibration on highway driving is gone, and hopefully there will be no more oil consumption. I only checked one tank and I went from an avg if 15mpg to 14.6 I would recommend this product!
Reviewed by chris c (Zachary, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Feb 14, 2015 7:44 PM
Awesome product!!! I could tell a big difference in the my truck drives. Sounds a lot better with the magnaflow exuast in my truck.
Reviewed by Jim W (POULSBO, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Corvette — Feb 10, 2015 8:22 PM
I have been using the Range AFM Disabler in my 2014 Corvette for the last few weeks and simply love it. It works perfectly, absolutely no issues. Unit firmware is the latest Version7. Super fast shipping from AutoAnything.
Reviewed by Jerard D (Youngsville, LA) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Feb 10, 2015 10:58 AM
This is a great little device. It does exactly what it is supposed to do. My 2008 5.3L Sierra 4x4 has been using about 1qt of oil every 1000 miles since about 45,000 miles. The truck now has about 73,000 miles. I've been adding Rislone engine treatment with each oil change ever since discovering the oil issue to help prevent the control rings from sticking due to the oil burnoff. Well, I can tell you that I've driven about 600 miles since plugging in the Range device and have not lost one drop of oil yet. And as an added bonus, I find the transmission downshifts a whole lot smoother. There is also no more V-4 to V-8 power lag(instant power) and the fuel mileage has not really changed. The driving experience has been greatly improved in my opinion, feel like I have a new truck again. I'm waiting for summer blend gas to hit the stations to see what kind of mileage I'll get.
Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device
- Ships Between 3/05 - 3/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- range technology performance chips & programmers
- diablosport trinity t1000
- edge evolution cs programmer reviews
- gt for hemi plus (40430)
- ford tuner
- dodge diesel performance
- jeep tuner
- performance chip for nissan frontier
- f-150 programmer
- acura tsx rubber floor mats
- intake system
- performance air filters
- winch bumpers