- Get tuned up for street-legal power with the SCT iTSX Wireless OBD-II Interface (50-State Legal)
- Custom programmed for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- 50-state legal under CARB Executive Order #D-645-3
- Links with your Apple or Android device via secured Bluetooth wireless
- Communicates wirelessly through your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch—no wires
- Operates through an intuitive, user-friendly app available from the Apple App Store
- Also acts as a digital gauge cluster to monitor critical engine data
- Test and record 0-60 time, 60-0 time and top speed
- Reads and clears engine trouble codes
- Customizable with several layouts, colors and themes
- Your SCT iTSX Wireless OBD-II Interface (50-State Legal) is backed by a 1-year warranty
Hacking into a bank computer is obviously illegal. And, believe it or not, hacking into your vehicle's computer can be too. That's because tweaking ECU parameters to boost performance is a quick trip to the bad side of CARB compliance. So, wire your ride for power and performance while staying completely street legal with the iTSX Wireless OBD-II Interface (50-State Legal). And, it does it all right from your smartphone or tablet!
The SCT Wireless OBD-II Interface combines a powerful performance tuner with an easy-to-use app that runs on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Connecting via Bluetooth, there are no clumsy wires to mess with and no chintzy handheld device to clutter your cockpit. You can now set tunes, customize engine settings, clear fault codes, test performance times and monitor critical engine data all from your powered-by-SCT iPad or iPhone.
It's simple to use, too. The SCT iTSX compact tuner simply connects to your OBD-II port. Then, you load the app onto your Apple device, and you're ready to wire your ride wirelessly. What's more, SCT backs your iTSX Wireless OBD-II Interface (50-State Legal) with a 1-year warranty.
- Actual increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
- Certain data-logging parameters require external sensors (not included)
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your SCT unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of SCT's programming.
- Due to the CARB Executive Order attached to this product, it does NOT store any custom tune files and CANNOT be used for custom tuning.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
SCT iTSX Wireless OBD-II Interface (50-State Legal)
- Ships By 11/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- sct programmer reviews
- livewire tuner
- diablosport trinity reviews
- hypertech max energy programmers
- ford programmer
- jet performance chip for jeep
- programmer pillar pod
- jeep commander programmer
- f150 chips and programmers
- 2004 ford f150 programmer
- best all weather car cover
- suv luggage rack carrier
- waterproof car floor mats