- Wire your ride for maximum performance with the SCT Livewire TS Performance Tuner & Monitor
- Bold 4” color touch screen display is easy to read from every angle
- Ambient light sensor automatically sets the ideal brightness
- User-adjustable tune options deliver performance on the fly
- Packed with 10 custom tunes optimized for performance and mileage (depending on vehicle)
- Reads & clears DTC codes, saving costly trips to the mechanic
- Selectable graphics, gauge layouts, warnings and alerts
- High-speed data logging & monitoring
- Built-in performance calculator predicts future track times and power gains
- Available for both gas & diesel vehicles
- OBDII cable features a rearview camera input (camera not included)
- USB cord streams updates fast from your PC
- Includes a convenient suction-cup windshield mount
- Your SCT Livewire TS Performance Tuner & Monitor is backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether it's the lead singer of Mötley Crüe or the lead electrician on the job site—when one of these guys screams “livewire", you know you're gonna be shocked! And the same goes for your auto's performance. The SCT Livewire TS Performance Tuner & Monitor delivers an instant shock to boost your ride's performance, mileage and monitoring capabilities.
The Livewire tuner programs your gas or diesel vehicle for electrifying performance. Preloaded with a selection of dyno-proven performance and fuel economy tunes plus extra memory for tunes of your choice, the SCT Livewire gives you ultimate customization authority. And, with a full menu of user adjustable parameters, warnings and alerts, it's like having a custom tuning shop in your cockpit.
Equipped with onboard data logging, the TS records PCM data and beams it directly to the brilliant 4" color touch screen. The screen also acts as a performance monitor with virtual gauges, keeping tabs on RPMs, EGTs, air-fuel ratio and other vital engine data. Plus, it reads & clears trouble codes, saving on expensive diagnostic fees. Bet yet, SCT backs your Livewire TS Performance Tuner & Monitor with a 1-year warranty.
SCT Livewire TS Performance Tuner & Monitor Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Erik R (SEFFNER, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Apr 06, 2016 2:02 PM
Tuner only has 3 basic programs based on fuel octane, and none of them adjust for tire size or allow user to turn off "active fuel management". In the 2 weeks since install, the monitor has failed to turn on with the ignition several times. Overall, I'm disappointed with how little R&D went into writing this particular vehicle program.
Reviewed by David F (WASHOUGAL, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Mar 19, 2015 8:58 AM
Amazing! Installs easily, and great options. Screen is a little touchy, but you can get around that. On 87 Economy, my gas mileage went up 4 mpg. Ive been running it on 91 Performance the past week...wow! I have 35X12.5X20 and she smoke the tires. Shifting is smoother and when you need to pass...she'll pretty much get up and take off. In 91 Performance, i am still at about 1.5 -1.7 mpg better than at stock. Well worth the purchase.
Reviewed by Donald W (Hollywood, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Nov 29, 2014 1:58 AM
This is a great add on the the truck. Quick install, great preset, on 93 she feels right like the power is there and on 87 I picked up about 2mpg, great buy
Reviewed by Justus S (POULSBO, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Apr 01, 2014 8:31 PM
I made a review of the changes this SCT device made in my 0-60 times. Please feel free to share! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQk4T0E-hdk
Ships By 10/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- how do sct tuners
- hypertech max energy review
- edge power programmer
- sct itsx price
- ford power chip
- ford tuners
- power programmer for dodge
- programer for ford f150
- programmer for nissan titan
- performance chip for ford f150
- floor mats deep for trucks
- truck bed toppers for sale
- 2010 silverado truck accesories