- For high-octane performance, tune your ride with the high-tech SCT X4 Power Flash Programmer (49-State Legal)
- Preloaded with an impressive set of dyno-proven and track-tested tunes for your year, make and model
- The easiest way to crank up your horsepower, boost torque and enhance throttle response
- Create and store up to 10 custom tunes optimized for your particular driving style
- Offers a wide range of adjustability to critical vehicle parameters, including rev limiter, shift points, idle speed and more (varies by vehicle)
- Increases fuel efficiency when you’re not pushing the pedal to the metal
- The SCT X4 Power Programmer features a smaller, more ergonomic design compared to the X3
- Easy-to-read full color LCD screen that runs in landscape and portrait modes
- Auto-dimming for optimal contrast night and day
- Logs and displays PCM data in real-time while you drive, or review your runs at home using SCT’s LiveLink software
- Connects to your computer via built-in WiFi for easy updating
- Equipped with two analog inputs
- Measures 2.75” by 5.5”
- Street legal in all states except California
- Your SCT X4 Power Flash Programmer (49-State Legal) includes a 1-Year Warranty
The digital revolution has just arrived on your dashboard. Celebrate technology at its finest with a SCT X4 Power Flash Programmer (49-State Legal), the most innovative tuner in the SCT lineup. More compact and ergonomic than the X3, the X4 boasts a brilliant full-color LCD display that puts huge horsepower, torque and throttle response gains right at your fingertips.
Packed with dyno-proven tunes tailor made for your ride, the SCT X4 Tuner unleashes your full performance potential. But that's just the beginning. With full control over a wide range of critical engine parameters, you can create and store up to 10 custom tunes for any situation, from towing trailers up steep grades to passing slowpokes on the highway.
You don't have to get your hands dirty installing the SCT X4 Flash Tuner. Just plug it into your OBD-II port, follow the on-screen prompts and you're ready for action. Plus, it doubles as a digital gauge set, giving you real-time readouts of all your key speed stats. And with WiFi built in, you can update your X4 without ever connecting it to your PC. It even comes with a 1-Year Warranty.
SCT X4 Power Flash Programmer (49-State Legal) Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jordan H (OXFORD, AL) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Apr 21, 2015 5:42 AM
This was reccomended to me by thoroughbred diesel to delete the EGR, is doss that and I changed my tire size so my speedometer is right, and it reads and deletes check engine codes
Reviewed by todd j (MUKWONAGO, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Apr 19, 2015 8:48 AM
I purchased this tuner to beef up an already very powerful Coyote 5.0L 2014 F-150 FX4. Within 10 min the tuner memorized my factory codes & tuned my F-150 to the 93 octane . You can pick between which type of gas you run . Immediately when I turned the truck on I saw a major difference . You can step it down @ 5mph,35,65 or 95 & the truck just rips . I was told the HP boost is about 25, but seems like about 40-50. Mileage is even somewhat better unless you keep stomping on the gas. Great tuner.
Reviewed by David B (Tipp City, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 09, 2015 8:49 PM
Software did not seem to load properly...after contacting SCT, found that the instructions to update the firmware were wrong. Loaded fine after a long online update. JK runs fine on 87 octane program, a noticeable improvement in midrange power...some on the top end. Too early to tell if any fuel mileage improvement.
Reviewed by tad s (KILLEEN, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jan 11, 2015 6:20 AM
I bought this tunew for my 2013 f150 I expected there to be a gas saver tuse and towING but for any engine below a 6.20 these settings do not exist. I gave the tuner 4 stars for thathe because I feel that not being stated is misledding to the consumer other than that truck is more responsive I've had fun driving but no mag increase.
Reviewed by Robert A (MURRIETA, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Dec 16, 2014 8:33 PM
I bought this mostly to disable AFM or DoD, the V4 mode on my 2012 Silverado 5.3. It does claim to be able to do this and I have tried several different options and nothing I have done can get the AFM disabled. It also does not appear to recognize the 6A transmission, even though it specifically states that it should.
- Ships By 9/01
- What Do You Drive?