- For high-octane performance, tune your ride with the high-tech SCT X4 Power Flash Programmer (49-State Legal)
- Preloaded with an impressive set of dyno-proven and track-tested tunes for your year, make and model
- The easiest way to crank up your horsepower, boost torque and enhance throttle response
- Create and store up to 10 custom tunes optimized for your particular driving style
- Offers a wide range of adjustability to critical vehicle parameters, including rev limiter, shift points, idle speed and more (varies by vehicle)
- Increases fuel efficiency when you’re not pushing the pedal to the metal
- The SCT X4 Power Programmer features a smaller, more ergonomic design compared to the X3
- Easy-to-read full color LCD screen that runs in landscape and portrait modes
- Auto-dimming for optimal contrast night and day
- Logs and displays PCM data in real-time while you drive, or review your runs at home using SCT’s LiveLink software
- Connects to your computer via built-in WiFi for easy updating
- Equipped with two analog inputs
- Measures 2.75” by 5.5”
- Street legal in all states except California
- Your SCT X4 Power Flash Programmer (49-State Legal) includes a 1-Year Warranty
The digital revolution has just arrived on your dashboard. Celebrate technology at its finest with a SCT X4 Power Flash Programmer (49-State Legal), the most innovative tuner in the SCT lineup. More compact and ergonomic than the X3, the X4 boasts a brilliant full-color LCD display that puts huge horsepower, torque and throttle response gains right at your fingertips.
Packed with dyno-proven tunes tailor made for your ride, the SCT X4 Tuner unleashes your full performance potential. But that's just the beginning. With full control over a wide range of critical engine parameters, you can create and store up to 10 custom tunes for any situation, from towing trailers up steep grades to passing slowpokes on the highway.
You don't have to get your hands dirty installing the SCT X4 Flash Tuner. Just plug it into your OBD-II port, follow the on-screen prompts and you're ready for action. Plus, it doubles as a digital gauge set, giving you real-time readouts of all your key speed stats. And with WiFi built in, you can update your X4 without ever connecting it to your PC. It even comes with a 1-Year Warranty.
SCT X4 Power Flash Programmer (49-State Legal) Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth Scott U (CLEVELAND, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jun 20, 2016 11:36 AM
Made a huge difference in throttle response, shifting points, power, and in towing on my 2013 F150 FX4 5.0. I have noticed a little bit of an improvement on mpg's for around town driving which is what I primarily do but have not got to test highway mileage yet. Also, I have a K&N intake on my truck. The programmer does have a preloaded tune for the JLT intake but no other intakes.. I do wish there were more options to select on that note.
Reviewed by Ronald B (Frederick, CO) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-350 — May 01, 2016 2:28 PM
This tuner works wonders for the 7.3 powerstroke. It pushes the motor to redline and when the pedal is mashed, keeps it just below it, so you're running like a banshee throughout the power band! All of SCT's research and development have paid off in this unit. Super product I would highly recommend.
Reviewed by Joseph R (Killeen, TX) Reviewed for a 1982 Chevy C/K Pickup — Apr 27, 2016 9:30 PM
Noticeable HP & torque gains with 93 octane stock tune Increase MPG from 12.3mpg to 17.5mpg highway Would recommend to anyone Mods- Gibson shorty headers, Brisk USA LGS spark plugs, Granatelli wires, custom header back exhaust, Flowmaster super 10 muffler, K&N Blackhawk CAI, and SCT Tuner with custom tune Next on the wish list is a supercharger or pro charger Little pricey but worth the $$ Can't go wrong with SCT
Reviewed by brian r (NEW HOLLAND, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Apr 16, 2016 5:04 AM
I notice a difference in my shifting but I'm not sure about anything else. There is definitely not a extremely noticable difference that being said I do plan to buy a new tune soon and then hopfully I'll feel better about how much money I spent on this
Ships By 7/27
- What Do You Drive?