- For high-octane performance, tune your ride with the high-tech SCT X4 Power Flash Programmer (49-State Legal)
- Preloaded with an impressive set of dyno-proven and track-tested tunes for your year, make and model
- The easiest way to crank up your horsepower, boost torque and enhance throttle response
- Create and store up to 10 custom tunes optimized for your particular driving style
- Offers a wide range of adjustability to critical vehicle parameters, including rev limiter, shift points, idle speed and more (varies by vehicle)
- Increases fuel efficiency when you’re not pushing the pedal to the metal
- The SCT X4 Power Programmer features a smaller, more ergonomic design compared to the X3
- Easy-to-read full color LCD screen that runs in landscape and portrait modes
- Auto-dimming for optimal contrast night and day
- Logs and displays PCM data in real-time while you drive, or review your runs at home using SCT’s LiveLink software
- Connects to your computer via built-in WiFi for easy updating
- Equipped with two analog inputs
- Measures 2.75” by 5.5”
- Street legal in all states except California
- Your SCT X4 Power Flash Programmer (49-State Legal) includes a 1-year warranty
The digital revolution has just arrived on your dashboard. Celebrate technology at its finest with a SCT X4 Power Flash Programmer (49-State Legal), the most innovative tuner in the SCT lineup. More compact and ergonomic than the X3, the X4 boasts a brilliant full-color LCD display that puts huge horsepower, torque and throttle response gains right at your fingertips.
Packed with dyno-proven tunes tailor made for your ride, the SCT X4 Tuner unleashes your full performance potential. But that's just the beginning. With full control over a wide range of critical engine parameters, you can create and store up to 10 custom tunes for any situation, from towing trailers up steep grades to passing slowpokes on the highway.
You don't have to get your hands dirty installing the SCT X4 Flash Tuner. Just plug it into your OBD-II port, follow the on-screen prompts and you're ready for action. Plus, it doubles as a digital gauge set, giving you real-time readouts of all your key speed stats. And with WiFi built in, you can update your X4 without ever connecting it to your PC. It even comes with a 1-Year Warranty.
SCT X4 Power Flash Programmer (49-State Legal) Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kirk B (LONE JACK, MO) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Nov 10, 2016 2:39 PM
I really purchased this tuner so I could purchase/upload a custom tune for my 2010 Camaro after I install my long tube Kooks headers with hi-flow cats. In the interim, I hooked it up and adjusted some parameters (axle ratio, idle RPM ) and uploaded SCT's tune. Seems straight forward. I'm not sure I can feel a seat-of-the-pants difference. I did notice the tuner already has a tune on it for long tube headers! I will upload that tune and evaluate before purchasing a custom tune.
Reviewed by Angel B (FLOWERY BRANCH, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Sep 21, 2016 10:31 AM
Huge difference from stock. Except that the instructions are not too clear, this tuner/programmer is an excellent device for the spirited driver who don't mine using high test gasoline ?. My 6.2L truck became really fast and drivable.
Reviewed by Paul D W (Blanca, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Mustang — Aug 17, 2016 10:13 PM
The SCT X4 has alot more tuneing capeabilitys I tryed a superchips flash programmer i needed to open up the speed limitor and the revlimitor plus i needed to tune for 25lb ford racing fuel injectors and a 80mm throttle body Superchips could not handle any of this after calling service thay told me that most flash programers are made for stock cars and engines I have a full race 9000rpm motor the SCT X4 will need a custom tune for the speed and rev, limitor the SCT X4 Has a injector tune built in
Reviewed by Kenneth Scott U (CLEVELAND, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jun 20, 2016 11:36 AM
Made a huge difference in throttle response, shifting points, power, and in towing on my 2013 F150 FX4 5.0. I have noticed a little bit of an improvement on mpg's for around town driving which is what I primarily do but have not got to test highway mileage yet. Also, I have a K&N intake on my truck. The programmer does have a preloaded tune for the JLT intake but no other intakes.. I do wish there were more options to select on that note.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15!
Ships By 12/12
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.