- Get gut-wrenching performance gains with the Smarty Junior Programmer
- Features 3 custom CaTCHER tunes for up to 100 extra horsepower and tremendous torque
- Cycle through the tunes on the fly with Power on Demand (available for select vehicles)
- Speeds up turbo spooling times and throttle response for a high-performance feel
- Ultra efficient programming for enhanced MPGs
- Doubles as an engine scanner, reading and clearing diagnostic trouble codes in plain English
- Loads in 5 minutes or less and leaves behind no digital trace when you switch back to stock (the Smarty J67 can be traced by the factory)
- Recalibrates your speedometer for oversized tires from 22.5” – 44”
- Lets you adjust your high idle and make other parameter mods
- Plugs right into your OBD-II for an easy, no-tool install
- Internet-updatable through your computer’s USB port (USB cord not included)
- Your Smarty JR Programmer comes with a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Big power gains don't have to come at the expense of busted knuckles, greasy fingernails and wasted hours under the hood. Boost your big rig's output the easy way with a Smarty JR Programmer. In 5 minutes or less, the Smarty JR optimizes your pickup's onboard computer to unleash up to 100 extra ponies and a ton of torque from your diesel powerplant—all without turning a single bolt, screw or nut.
With the Smarty JR Tuner on the job, you'll tow harder, climb hills faster and pass slowpokes in a flash. Just plug it into your OBD-II port, pick from the 3 tunes and you're set. The advanced CaTCHER software of the Smarty Junior gives your throttle hair-trigger response, speeds up turbo spooling times and even improves your fuel economy—it's the performance trifecta. Plus, you can switch between tunes on-the-fly, thanks to Power on Demand.
More than just a power programmer, your Smarty Junior Tuner lets you customize key settings and gain insight into your engine's health. With a few clicks, you can update your tire height, adjust the high idle and check diagnostic trouble codes in plain English. It plugs into your PC for easy updates and is backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
Smarty JR Programmer Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Neil M (Gold Canyon, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — May 23, 2017 10:31 PM
'04 Ram 2500 Cummins with 35" Nittos. Not being very tech savvy I chose to install Program #2 (towing) to compensate for the oversized tires and for more torque while towing our 23' toy hualer. Installation was easy, including recalibration of the speedometer. Better throttle response and more power were immediately obvious and my fuel economy increased by 1.5-2 mpg. The truck also tows our trailer with much less effort. I am very satisfied with the Smarty Jr.
Reviewed by Matthew R (Conifer, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — May 04, 2017 11:56 AM
I have an 07' Dodge 2500 with the 5.9 Cummins. Intake, exhaust, and gauges. I uploaded the tow tune and corrected my tire size to re calibrate my speedometer. The power improvements were very impressive and the power delivery seemed much more refined. Very happy with the purchase.
Reviewed by Curtis P (KINGSPORT, TN) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Aug 11, 2016 8:59 AM
I could tell a huge difference in towing, my truck didn't seem to have to down shift as often and it was very smooth. I would have liked better mileage but I'm happy with the towing performance
Reviewed by michael w (GROVES, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Mar 29, 2016 5:31 AM
I really like the smarty jr. That I purchased from you its given me the perform I was looking for and I am very satisfied .and also the discount I got from going through you was great thanks again Watson
Reviewed by Jim R (Rock Spring, GA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Feb 11, 2016 4:08 PM
I haven't had a chance to play with it a lot, but first impressions are good. One thing I don't like is the instruction manual that came with it. Should be a lot more in-depth. This is obvious because Mads Electronics is answering a lot of questions on their website. Mads is doing a good job with this though.
Ships Between 4/23 - 4/25
- What Do You Drive?