- Get gut-wrenching performance gains with the Smarty Junior Programmer
- Features 3 custom CaTCHER tunes for up to 100 extra horsepower and tremendous torque
- Cycle through the tunes on the fly with Power on Demand (available for select vehicles)
- Speeds up turbo spooling times and throttle response for a high-performance feel
- Ultra efficient programming for enhanced MPGs
- Doubles as an engine scanner, reading and clearing diagnostic trouble codes in plain English
- Loads in 5 minutes or less and leaves behind no digital trace when you switch back to stock (the Smarty J67 can be traced by the factory)
- Recalibrates your speedometer for oversized tires from 22.5” – 44”
- Lets you adjust your high idle and make other parameter mods
- Plugs right into your OBD-II for an easy, no-tool install
- Internet-updatable through your computer’s USB port (USB cord not included)
- Your Smarty JR Programmer comes with a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Big power gains don't have to come at the expense of busted knuckles, greasy fingernails and wasted hours under the hood. Boost your big rig's output the easy way with a Smarty JR Programmer. In 5 minutes or less, the Smarty JR optimizes your pickup's onboard computer to unleash up to 100 extra ponies and a ton of torque from your diesel powerplant—all without turning a single bolt, screw or nut.
With the Smarty JR Tuner on the job, you'll tow harder, climb hills faster and pass slowpokes in a flash. Just plug it into your OBD-II port, pick from the 3 tunes and you're set. The advanced CaTCHER software of the Smarty Junior gives your throttle hair-trigger response, speeds up turbo spooling times and even improves your fuel economy—it's the performance trifecta. Plus, you can switch between tunes on-the-fly, thanks to Power on Demand.
More than just a power programmer, your Smarty Junior Tuner lets you customize key settings and gain insight into your engine's health. With a few clicks, you can update your tire height, adjust the high idle and check diagnostic trouble codes in plain English. It plugs into your PC for easy updates and is backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
Smarty JR Programmer Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Curtis P (KINGSPORT, TN) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Aug 11, 2016 8:59 AM
I could tell a huge difference in towing, my truck didn't seem to have to down shift as often and it was very smooth. I would have liked better mileage but I'm happy with the towing performance
Reviewed by michael w (GROVES, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Mar 29, 2016 5:31 AM
I really like the smarty jr. That I purchased from you its given me the perform I was looking for and I am very satisfied .and also the discount I got from going through you was great thanks again Watson
Reviewed by Jim R (Rock Spring, GA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Feb 11, 2016 4:08 PM
I haven't had a chance to play with it a lot, but first impressions are good. One thing I don't like is the instruction manual that came with it. Should be a lot more in-depth. This is obvious because Mads Electronics is answering a lot of questions on their website. Mads is doing a good job with this though.
Reviewed by Ed R (Boise, ID) — Nov 28, 2015 4:14 AM
I am not what would be considered a motor head by any stretch of imagination. I was looking for a programmer which was uncomplicated. Many descriptions and reviews led me to the Smarty Jr. I have programmed my 04.5, 5.9 at level 1. Had little use, since truck is used primarily as RV tow. Most likely,since I am not that mechanical, I have difficulty understanding the POD, along with timing adjustments. So as time passes I hope the factory defaults will suit my needs.
Reviewed by Terry P (PADUCAH, KY) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Nov 13, 2015 5:05 AM
I have had a smarty jr. in my 08 ram 2500 for a mon th now. I read about it on forums for about 6 mos. The tuner does exactly as advertised. it is straight forward to program. I have experimented with it and have it set on sw. 3,timing 3, tq. 3. I have no problems. The power is incredible!Its like I have an 8000 lb. sportscar.There seems to be a lot of confusion on forums.You just have to use common sense. Pick a setting, leave it alone, and don't try to tear your truck upI
Ships Between 5/01 - 5/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- smarty performance chips & programmers
- clear vinyl car mats
- corsa exhaust videos
- edge trail jammer jeep
- ford superchips
- ford tuner
- tesla floor mats
- toyota tundra speedometer calibration
- dodge durango cargo mat
- 2012 jeep grand cherokee performance parts
- bumper guard for trucks
- garage accessories parking
- toolboxes for trucks