- Experience unprecedented performance gains with the Smarty Programmer
- Custom designed for your diesel-powered Dodge Ram
- Equipped with 10 CaTCHER tunes for up to 210 extra horsepower
- Gut-wrenching throttle response and mind-blowing torque gains
- Speeds up your turbo spooling for explosive thrust
- The Smarty S06 and Smarty S67 models offer Power on Demand for on-the-fly shifting between power levels
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes, giving you powerful insight into the health of your drivetrain
- Modify your ABS tire height, tweak your high idle setting and set your speed limiter from 25 to 250mph
- Simple, swift install with no tools needed—just plug it into your OBD-II, answer a few questions and you’re set
- Loads in under 5 minutes—the fastest in the industry
- Restore your stock settings at any time with no traceable footprint left behind
- Plugs into your PC via USB for easy updates (USB cord not included)
- Intuitive keyboard and interface
- Your Smarty Programmer comes with a 1-Year Limited Warranty
As powerful as your pickup feels now, it's got a lot more get-up-and-go locked away inside just waiting to be released. And the key to cracking that performance vault is the Smarty Programmer. Packed with 10 high-powered tunes all custom designed for your diesel rig, it pulls up to 210 extra ponies from your powerplant while boosting torque, cutting turbo spool times and enhancing throttle response.
The brains behind your Smarty Tuner stems from the CaTCHER software. Custom designed and dyno tested, it optimizes your onboard systems for peak output and gives you control over key settings, including tire size, high idle and sped limiter. If your check engine light starts flashing, your Smarty doubles as a diagnostic trouble code reader, saving you from a costly trip to the mechanic. Plus, you can restore your stock settings at any time, and the Smarty leaves behind no trace.
Leave the sockets, wrenches and screwdrivers in the garage—you won't need any tools to install your Smarty Programmer. Just plug it into your OBD-II port, pick your tune and the Smarty takes care of the rest. It speeds through the install in about 5 minutes—the fastest load time in town. And it's fully internet-updatable, so you can tap into the latest tunes when they're released. Better still, your Smarty Programmer is backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
Smarty Programmer Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve S (SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Apr 12, 2016 9:10 PM
Far better than the superchips I had on there, because of the added timing instead of just dumping a bunch fuel in the motor now it's more responsive and will brake the tires loose on take off.
Reviewed by Kirk p (AVONDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Nov 03, 2015 6:40 AM
This is by far the best programmer, my 2009 dodge 6.7 is a whole new beast it exceletates like a sports car and torquey like a diesel should be now. I would recommend this programmer to anyone.
Reviewed by mark t. n (MARION, MT) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Charger — Mar 07, 2015 10:23 AM
Even though the extra power is great, increase in power requires ecm adjustment for the auto tranny. Mad has failed on this issue. Tech support is lacking in the knowledge needed and since my 2002 is old but new to me, with few miles, they seem not to care concerning the shifting of the auto transmission. In 7 and 9 setting it does not shift right. Still testing the number 1 for fuel mileage. I love the extra power but truly, do I want to destroy my transmission for this power. Contemplate.
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- smarty performance chips & programmers
- edge evolution cs programmer reviews
- flashpaq superchips
- hypertech max energy programmers
- chip for lincoln
- ford tuners
- jeep performance tuners
- chevy truck tuners
- jeep grand cherokee performance parts
- ford f 150 tuner
- auto luggage racks cargo carriers
- discount seat covers for trucks
- truck billet grilles