- Get plugged-in to smart power with the versatile Superchips Cortex Programmer
- Select from one of three expert programming levels into your vehicle’s computer, Performance, Towing, or Fuel Economy with the ability to quickly return the vehicle back to stock.
- Logs and saves your performance data for easy tracking
- Ability to tune a second vehicle within the same vehicle family using Superchips internet update store (second tune purchased separately through Superchips internet update store)
- Adjust your computer’s compatibility with wheel, tire and gear changes
- Built-in MSDP link interfaces with add-ons such as gauges, dash displays and other sensors
- Reads and clears bothersome trouble codes
- Sleek handheld design features easy, 5-button navigation
- Get the latest tunes by connecting the Cortex to the internet
- Installs quickly and easily via OBD-II port under your dash
- Your Superchips Cortex Programmer is covered by a 1-year warranty & 2-year powertrain warranty
When your focus is your ride’s performance, don’t forget to take along the companion that increases power and tracks it, too. The Superchips Cortex Programmer records your times and speeds so that they are easily readable for self-comparison. Hassled with diagnostic trouble codes? The Cortex allows you to read and clear them for your peace of mind.
The intelligence of this sleek little device is what makes it really stand out. The Superchips Cortex reviews the information in your vehicle’s computer with its built-in MSDP link, making it compatible with add-on gauges and other types of dash goodies and sensors. Use it to tune up to two vehicles of the same manufacturer. No matter what vehicle you buy your Cortex for, Superchips provides online updates—just plug the tuner in to the USB port on your PC, download the tunes and updates, and you’re ready to go.
Access to your ride’s computer is as easy as plugging the Superchips Cortex Programmer into the OBD-II port, located under your dash. From there, just use the five navigation buttons to tune your ride into the beast it was born to be. Superchips covers your programmer with a standard 1-year warranty and a 2-year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Superchips unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which reduces the power you'll get from your Superchips.
- Increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Superchips Cortex Programmer Customer Reviews
291 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by curtis p (newark, OH) — Oct 29, 2014 11:12 AM
The cortex is a lot easier to use than expected, menus are easy to understand. Makes a world of difference on performance mode with 91 octane.
Reviewed by Mark M (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Aug 14, 2014 8:35 AM
Easy to install and also installed a tune for my CAI easily with a download from the CPU. Great product.
Reviewed by TODD R (DENMARK, IA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Jul 20, 2014 7:44 AM
I haven't noticed much for mileage difference , but changing the transmission shift points has made a big difference in drivability. I haven't much time to play with it much, but well satisfied so far.
Reviewed by Zachary C (LIBERTY TWP, OH) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — May 09, 2014 10:11 PM
This programmer is great, I did quite a bit to research before purchasing one. Had a question which was answered right away. Received the programmer a few days later and it woke my 5.7 hemi up.
Superchips Cortex Programmer
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 17915
- Ships By 12/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.