- Get plugged-in to smart power with the versatile Superchips Cortex Programmer
- Select from one of three expert programming levels into your vehicle’s computer, Performance, Towing, or Fuel Economy with the ability to quickly return the vehicle back to stock.
- Logs and saves your performance data for easy tracking
- Ability to tune a second vehicle within the same vehicle family using Superchips internet update store (second tune purchased separately through Superchips internet update store)
- Adjust your computer’s compatibility with wheel, tire and gear changes
- Built-in MSDP link interfaces with add-ons such as gauges, dash displays and other sensors
- Reads and clears bothersome trouble codes
- Sleek handheld design features easy, 5-button navigation
- Get the latest tunes by connecting the Cortex to the internet
- Installs quickly and easily via OBD-II port under your dash
- Your Superchips Cortex Programmer is covered by a 1-year warranty & 2-year powertrain warranty
When your focus is your ride’s performance, don’t forget to take along the companion that increases power and tracks it, too. The Superchips Cortex Programmer records your times and speeds so that they are easily readable for self-comparison. Hassled with diagnostic trouble codes? The Cortex allows you to read and clear them for your peace of mind.
The intelligence of this sleek little device is what makes it really stand out. The Superchips Cortex reviews the information in your vehicle’s computer with its built-in MSDP link, making it compatible with add-on gauges and other types of dash goodies and sensors. Use it to tune up to two vehicles of the same manufacturer. No matter what vehicle you buy your Cortex for, Superchips provides online updates—just plug the tuner in to the USB port on your PC, download the tunes and updates, and you’re ready to go.
Access to your ride’s computer is as easy as plugging the Superchips Cortex Programmer into the OBD-II port, located under your dash. From there, just use the five navigation buttons to tune your ride into the beast it was born to be. Superchips covers your programmer with a standard 1-year warranty and a 2-year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Superchips unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which reduces the power you'll get from your Superchips.
- Increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Superchips Cortex Programmer Customer Reviews
299 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth W (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-250 — May 12, 2015 6:09 AM
I've noticed an increase in mpg of about 2-3% in the Mileage XS Saver programming with my truck which translates to about 20 miles per tank more than the stock program. I will say that the 87 Octane program has noticeable changes over the stock program. My truck has the 5.4L with the 3.73 rear end. I am running a K&N cold-air intake with an Airaid PowerAid throttle body spacer. In the Performance program I have trouble keeping my foot out of the accelerator because of the increases!
Reviewed by Kevin B (LAKE CITY, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Apr 03, 2015 7:53 AM
Had this for about a month in my 04 Ram 2500 5.7 and could tell immediately a little extra punch on the throttle. I think I like the modified shift points the most. However, running in 87 octane mode the whole time and lost about .5mpg - I was sort of expecting a little improvement here. It does seem to idle a little smoother too.
Reviewed by Darren W (DEFUNIAK SPRINGS, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Dakota — Mar 25, 2015 6:23 AM
I had an older programmer from Superchips. It wasn't updatable. This gives me an average of 3-5 miles per gallon on the 87 octane setting. Not to mention the extra power and torque. Not a lot you can change though. You can use it to adjust tire size to calibrate your speedometer. It also had a log feature that can be used to do 0-70 and up to a quarter mile run. Seems to be pretty accurate too! Loving my Superchips! Thanks AutoAnything!!
Reviewed by christopher d (SALISBURY, MD) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Yukon — Mar 03, 2015 10:36 PM
Went from 0 to 100 real quick lol ??. Wish i had installed this programmer awhile ago.
Reviewed by Brad S (Castle Rock, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda CR-V — Jan 14, 2015 2:32 PM
Received the programmer in about 4 days. Updated it on the PC then plugged into the Ram and did the basic 91 octane. Right away the ticking noise I had before went away. Fast off the line and pretty smooth. Didn't like the fact I had to use 91 octane so switched to 87 and like that better. It seems to have more low end but still screams. MPG on 87 is about 1 mpg better. Will update again on the pc shortly and tune for my towing a 7klb trailer.
Superchips Cortex Programmer
- Ships By 6/01
- What Do You Drive?