- Get plugged-in to smart power with the versatile Superchips Cortex Programmer
- Select from one of three expert programming levels into your vehicle’s computer, Performance, Towing, or Fuel Economy with the ability to quickly return the vehicle back to stock.
- Logs and saves your performance data for easy tracking
- Ability to tune a second vehicle within the same vehicle family using Superchips internet update store (second tune purchased separately through Superchips internet update store)
- Adjust your computer’s compatibility with wheel, tire and gear changes
- Built-in MSDP link interfaces with add-ons such as gauges, dash displays and other sensors
- Reads and clears bothersome trouble codes
- Sleek handheld design features easy, 5-button navigation
- Get the latest tunes by connecting the Cortex to the internet
- Installs quickly and easily via OBD-II port under your dash
- Your Superchips Cortex Programmer is covered by a 1-year warranty & 2-year powertrain warranty
When your focus is your ride’s performance, don’t forget to take along the companion that increases power and tracks it, too. The Superchips Cortex Programmer records your times and speeds so that they are easily readable for self-comparison. Hassled with diagnostic trouble codes? The Cortex allows you to read and clear them for your peace of mind.
The intelligence of this sleek little device is what makes it really stand out. The Superchips Cortex reviews the information in your vehicle’s computer with its built-in MSDP link, making it compatible with add-on gauges and other types of dash goodies and sensors. Use it to tune up to two vehicles of the same manufacturer. No matter what vehicle you buy your Cortex for, Superchips provides online updates—just plug the tuner in to the USB port on your PC, download the tunes and updates, and you’re ready to go.
Access to your ride’s computer is as easy as plugging the Superchips Cortex Programmer into the OBD-II port, located under your dash. From there, just use the five navigation buttons to tune your ride into the beast it was born to be. Superchips covers your programmer with a standard 1-year warranty and a 2-year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Superchips unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which reduces the power you'll get from your Superchips.
- Increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Superchips Cortex Programmer Customer Reviews
303 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Colleen C (GULFPORT, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Explorer — Sep 27, 2015 6:56 AM
i was looking to purchase a v8 from my v6 truck -which i love. a business down the street was telling me about it, he work on autos. he had the same truck and told me to buy it, set it to tow and no problem. I have a small travel trailer and was invited to blue ridge mountains and feared my truck a v6 ford explorer wouldn't make it. had trouble going over bridges. well it preformed FABULOUS.THANK YOU
Reviewed by Scott H (Oak Creek, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Chrysler Aspen — Aug 08, 2015 10:33 AM
A 5.7L HEMI is a gas guzzler by definition. That being said, I would od an add on here, another there, when I could get products on sale at AutoAnything. So, with this, and the K&N cold air system, throttle body spacer, Accel super coils, plasma plugs, and Magnaflow exhaust, I effectively went from an average of 13.5 to 19.5 MPG- in the mountains, mind you. The Superchips programmer worked in tandem with these, to give me the last three MPG average upgrade.
Reviewed by Brad S (WEST HAVEN, UT) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Tahoe — Jul 07, 2015 2:33 PM
This a very easy to use and very effective programmer,hard to beat for the price/value.
Reviewed by Carlos M (DERBY, CT) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Dakota — Jun 10, 2015 8:34 AM
I bought it hoping I'd get better MPG's by using the 89 tune, I don't really see a difference in fuel consumption, but it made a HUGE difference in power! I'm loving it!
Reviewed by Kenneth W (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-250 — May 12, 2015 6:09 AM
I've noticed an increase in mpg of about 2-3% in the Mileage XS Saver programming with my truck which translates to about 20 miles per tank more than the stock program. I will say that the 87 Octane program has noticeable changes over the stock program. My truck has the 5.4L with the 3.73 rear end. I am running a K&N cold-air intake with an Airaid PowerAid throttle body spacer. In the Performance program I have trouble keeping my foot out of the accelerator because of the increases!
- Get a Free Superchips Pocket Knife AA With Purchase - A $25.00 Value!
Ships By 10/09
- What Do You Drive?