- Get plugged-in to smart power with the versatile Superchips Cortex Programmer
- Select from one of three expert programming levels into your vehicle’s computer, Performance, Towing, or Fuel Economy with the ability to quickly return the vehicle back to stock.
- Logs and saves your performance data for easy tracking
- Ability to tune a second vehicle within the same vehicle family using Superchips internet update store (second tune purchased separately through Superchips internet update store)
- Adjust your computer’s compatibility with wheel, tire and gear changes
- Built-in MSDP link interfaces with add-ons such as gauges, dash displays and other sensors
- Reads and clears bothersome trouble codes
- Sleek handheld design features easy, 5-button navigation
- Get the latest tunes by connecting the Cortex to the internet
- Installs quickly and easily via OBD-II port under your dash
- Your Superchips Cortex Programmer is covered by a 1-year warranty & 2-year powertrain warranty
When your focus is your ride’s performance, don’t forget to take along the companion that increases power and tracks it, too. The Superchips Cortex Programmer records your times and speeds so that they are easily readable for self-comparison. Hassled with diagnostic trouble codes? The Cortex allows you to read and clear them for your peace of mind.
The intelligence of this sleek little device is what makes it really stand out. The Superchips Cortex reviews the information in your vehicle’s computer with its built-in MSDP link, making it compatible with add-on gauges and other types of dash goodies and sensors. Use it to tune up to two vehicles of the same manufacturer. No matter what vehicle you buy your Cortex for, Superchips provides online updates—just plug the tuner in to the USB port on your PC, download the tunes and updates, and you’re ready to go.
Access to your ride’s computer is as easy as plugging the Superchips Cortex Programmer into the OBD-II port, located under your dash. From there, just use the five navigation buttons to tune your ride into the beast it was born to be. Superchips covers your programmer with a standard 1-year warranty and a 2-year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Superchips unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which reduces the power you'll get from your Superchips.
- Increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Superchips Cortex Programmer Customer Reviews
306 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Colin B (Sioux City, IA) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford Ranger — Jan 19, 2017 8:17 PM
I was happy with the product. It gave me extra torque and horse power. Even though I was hoping it would be more power, it was still a big difference.
Reviewed by Timothy O (DAYTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Mar 12, 2016 4:39 AM
Have a 2013 Sierra crew cab 4x4, it ran good but with the Superchips programmer it now runs great! When I step on it the truck almost jumps. Maybe a slight boost in MPG. Highly recommend if you're looking for a performance boost.
Reviewed by Tyler S (PARDEEVILLE, WI) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Jan 25, 2016 8:50 AM
This thing is amazing. My truck as 35 inch tires on a 6 inch lift and the thing just gets up and goes like never before. I also get like 18 mpg now!!
Reviewed by Colleen C (GULFPORT, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Explorer — Sep 27, 2015 6:56 AM
i was looking to purchase a v8 from my v6 truck -which i love. a business down the street was telling me about it, he work on autos. he had the same truck and told me to buy it, set it to tow and no problem. I have a small travel trailer and was invited to blue ridge mountains and feared my truck a v6 ford explorer wouldn't make it. had trouble going over bridges. well it preformed FABULOUS.THANK YOU
Reviewed by Scott H (Oak Creek, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Chrysler Aspen — Aug 08, 2015 10:33 AM
A 5.7L HEMI is a gas guzzler by definition. That being said, I would od an add on here, another there, when I could get products on sale at AutoAnything. So, with this, and the K&N cold air system, throttle body spacer, Accel super coils, plasma plugs, and Magnaflow exhaust, I effectively went from an average of 13.5 to 19.5 MPG- in the mountains, mind you. The Superchips programmer worked in tandem with these, to give me the last three MPG average upgrade.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15!
Ships By 2/20
- What Do You Drive?