- Juice up your Jeep with the Superchips FlashCal Calibration Tool
- Custom crafted for your Jeep Wrangler JK
- Lets you take full advantage of the most popular aftermarket upgrades
- Calibrates speedometer for tire upgrades between 22.5” - 44.25”
- Resets speedometer for gear/axle swaps up to 5.38 ratio
- Options for locking your transfer case in hi or low
- Optimizes your Jeep’s electronic stability program (ESP)
- Adjust engine idle speeds for winching
- Street legal tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) adjustability (off-road options available for download)
- Headlamp delay and daytime running light options (2011-12 models only)
- One-touch lane change and radio delay options
- Keyless entry horn chirp and exterior lighting flash options
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- Completely internet updatable
- Your Superchips FlashCal Calibration Tool is backed by a 1-year warranty
Once they leave the lot, there are no two Jeeps alike. That's because Jeep fanatics waste no time adding monster meats, custom rims, gear swaps, winches, performance mods—you name it. And, of course, all that gear is great for performance and style. However, it's a nightmare for your rig's brain, which still thinks it's at the factory. So, keep your calibrations in check with the Superchips FlashCal Calibration Tool.
The Flashcal's speedometer calibrator says goodbye to false mileage readings, which affect resale value, and accidental speeding tickets, which affect your wallet. But, FlashCal is so much more than a speedometer calibration tool. It also reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes, saving you some serious coin at the shop. Plus, it gives you maximum control over a huge array of monitoring and management systems on your rig.
The FlashCal works in a flash, too. Just plug it into your Wrangler's OBD-II port to instantly calibrate and tweak your speedometer, odometer, transfer case, TPMS, ESP and so much more. It's also easy to update via the internet, so you always have the latest programs. Best yet, Superchips backs your Flashcal Calibration Tool with a 1-year warranty.
Superchips FlashCal Calibration Tool Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joshua R (STREAMWOOD, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 11, 2014 5:02 AM
I have been running 33" tires instead of the stock 31" for the past year, and the shifting of the transmission was just not right in terms of shift points. I knew that with my plans to switch to 35" tires in the very near future would further amplify the issues with the shifting as well as traction control. So I bought this device to bring everything back within spec. It really did work well. I look forward to using it again next week when the 35's are mounted.
Reviewed by scot a (Round Rock, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 18, 2014 3:03 AM
had a hard time connecting to update it at first, will not calibrate my tire size correctly, did not have the feature to turn off my TPMS,finally had to connect it to a different PC and go it updated, used the feature to disable the TPMS, Will have to play with the tire size to get the speedO to work correctly, not work a 150 bucks, and now they want me to spend a 179 dollars to upgrade to flashpaq, would not recommend.
Reviewed by DERICK H (Biloxi, MS) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 09, 2014 8:27 AM
I PURCHASED THE SUPERCHIPS FLASHCAL TO ADJUST THE TIRE SIZE TO 35" TOYO MT. AFTER GOING THRU THE WEBSITE UPDATE THE FLASHCAL CONTINUE TO SAY PROGRAMMER MALFUNCTION. I CALLED THE SUPERCHIP COMPANY DIRECT AND THE PROGRAMMER CONTINUE TO READ THE SAME THING. IN MY OPINION IT IS NOT WORTH THE MONEY.
Superchips FlashCal Calibration Tool
- Get a Free Superchips Pocket Knife PT With Purchase - A $25.00 Value!
- Ships By 4/01
- What Do You Drive?