- Squeeze out every ounce of power with a Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner
- Hi-definition 2.8” color screen with easy-to-use graphic interface
- Sleek case design fits comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Performance levels for gas and diesel trucks or SUVs
- Increased memory with quick processor allows for fast updates
- Provides tuning for economy, towing or extreme driving conditions
- Easily checks your engine vitals and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- High-speed processor for faster upload times and quick tuning
- Installs in just minutes with no tools required – internet updates available
- Your Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner carries a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty
When it comes to getting the most out of your under-the-hood upgrades, nothing pushes your performance to the peak like a Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner. With a hi-definition 2.8” full-color screen and easy-to-use graphic interface, this versatile Superchips F5 Flashpaq delivers easy power gains for your gas or diesel ride.
Rather than wrenching all weekend long, the Superchips Flashpaq increases your vehicle’s horsepower, torque and throttle response in a matter of minutes – just plug-n-play. And thanks to increased memory and a high-speed processor, you’re guaranteed faster upload times and lightning-quick tunes.
Whether you’re looking for better fuel economy, back-breaking power boosts or just need to keep an eye on your engine’s vitals, you’ll get what you’re looking for from this advanced Superchips Flashpaq Tuner. Your Superchips Flashpaq F5 Programmer carries a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty.
Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Otto R (FREDERICKSBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Dakota — Nov 14, 2016 8:43 AM
4.7L Auto, CAI & HF Muf. Wanted more power (&/or) MPG & adjust speedo for big tires. I can't give it 5*'s because I can't honestly say it was worth 300 bucks. There are other options that do these things for less. If you have a newer truck, you can probably get more bang for your buck using more than 4 tunes. I noticed power gain in 91 performance, but only got 14mpg. Enough to notice driving, but gas is $.50 more. Gain of 1mpg (16 to 17) in Fuel Saver Mode on 87. Not much savings there either.
Reviewed by Paul S (BELLBROOK, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Oct 19, 2016 5:55 PM
I am overall very impressed with the tunes. It took me about a week working with support to get the tuner working on my truck. The support staff was great to work with. The tuner is showing some MPG gains and it let me correct my spedo. The tuner also seems to hve added a bit of low endo power which I like. I dont tow but I do have the truck lived 3" with 33's.
Reviewed by Wayne B (PEORIA, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 21, 2016 6:43 PM
Intuitive interface. Easy to use. Made changes to tire size. Plan on a regear in the future. Was able to turn off TPMS. I was hoping to be able to create a increased idle setting for winching, but you must have the tuner plugged in when you want to increase engine speed. Did take a good 30 mins to flash on a new 87 octane tune. Did notice a little increase in throttle response, but not blazing.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code 77015
Ships Between 12/05 - 12/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.