- Squeeze out every ounce of power with a Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner
- Hi-definition 2.8” color screen with easy-to-use graphic interface
- Sleek case design fits comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Performance levels for gas and diesel trucks or SUVs
- Increased memory with quick processor allows for fast updates
- Provides tuning for economy, towing or extreme driving conditions
- Easily checks your engine vitals and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- High-speed processor for faster upload times and quick tuning
- Installs in just minutes with no tools required – internet updates available
- Your Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner carries a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty
When it comes to getting the most out of your under-the-hood upgrades, nothing pushes your performance to the peak like a Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner. With a hi-definition 2.8” full-color screen and easy-to-use graphic interface, this versatile Superchips F5 Flashpaq delivers easy power gains for your gas or diesel ride.
Rather than wrenching all weekend long, the Superchips Flashpaq increases your vehicle’s horsepower, torque and throttle response in a matter of minutes – just plug-n-play. And thanks to increased memory and a high-speed processor, you’re guaranteed faster upload times and lightning-quick tunes.
Whether you’re looking for better fuel economy, back-breaking power boosts or just need to keep an eye on your engine’s vitals, you’ll get what you’re looking for from this advanced Superchips Flashpaq Tuner. Your Superchips Flashpaq F5 Programmer carries a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty.
Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by calvin t (ELLERBE, NC) — Monday at 5:15 PM
I use to like my truck now I love my truck because of you.it smokes the tires taking off and barks them in 2/3/&4 in my 8 speed automantic trans/ it use to cut off at a 100mph now I have had it to 130mph and had to let off because of a curve/ when I get it on a straight road I will let you now how fast it will run
Reviewed by anthony l (MARTINEZ, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Hummer H2 — Feb 02, 2017 11:27 AM
I like how much faster the F5 is compared to the F4 . It has better graphics than the F4 and is just a good product overall and it made my truck a lot better to drive with more power and better shifts. I have a cold air intake , cat back exhaust which makes this tuner work even better.
Reviewed by Angel V (Lancaster, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jan 18, 2017 8:49 PM
I installed the product my truck with 87oct and gain some power but no MPG, Switch to gas saver mode,did not feel any change over the 87oct. I finally put it on 91 Oct.and yesI felt a lot more power and better acceleration and torque, the only thing I have felt strange is that when I go slowly it gives me a weird squeal in transmission and I'm worrying a little. This product is very good in Performance Setup,for 87 and gas saver option I prefer let my truck in Stock Setup. IMOP.
Reviewed by Rob D (DOUSMAN, WI) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Suburban — Jan 05, 2017 6:54 AM
Easy to install. Noticed increased power right away. Acceleration and shift points are great. Haven't switched program to tow mode yet.
Reviewed by Daniel H (Walters, OK) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Mustang — Jan 05, 2017 6:18 AM
Allow a little time 30min or less for updates when connected to computer. Installing program is a simple process with the color display and easy to follow prompts. We installed the fuel mileage program and now seeing over 20 mpg. K&N Cold Air also installed.
Ships Between 2/24 - 2/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- superchips performance chips & programmers
- diablosport trinity bill me later
- auto door panel pet protection
- avs in channel visor
- subaru cabin air filters
- ford performance chips
- ford programmer
- superchips for nissan frontier
- challenger sunshade
- 2011 dodge charger tuner
- truck nerf bars
- leather steering wheel covers
- rearview mirror