- Boost horsepower, torque, throttle response and fuel economy with the Superchips Flashpaq Tuner
- Boasts advanced features & top-of-the-line capabilities as an industry leader
- Contemporary upgrades & high-grade materials give the case improved ergonomics
- Features an easy-to-read LCD screen & four ample-sized navigation buttons
- Read and clear diagnostic or trouble codes for simple, at-home vehicle maintenance
- Modify your speed limiter, tire size, rev limit, DTC reader and multi-tune (depending on vehicle)
- Clearly displays engine and transmission parameters
- Taps into onboard computer system via convienient under-the-dash OBD-II port
- Compatible with 87 octane, so you can save at the pump
- Includes free online updates from Superchips through your PC
- Superchips backs your Flashpaq Tuner with a 2-year warranty
- Guaranteed against powertrain failure and covered with a special 2-year powertrain warranty
Sure, you could grease up your hands and spend hours working to squeeze a little more performance out of your truck. Or, you could simply plug in the Superchips Flashpaq Tuner, press a couple buttons, and watch increases in horsepower, torque and fuel economy fall right into your lap. Boasting advanced, top-of-the line technology, Superchips Flashpaq Tuners are the best way to get your modded or stock rig up to snuff.
The Flashpaq programmer plugs into your ride’s OBD-II port, which is located under the dash for easy access. Once connected, it reprograms your truck's computer to optimize the air/fuel ratio, remap the transmission shift points and increase the top speed limiter. And, the tuner is completely updateable—just plug it in to your desktop PC and download the latest settings from Superchips.
This tuner is one of the few of its kind that allows for the use of 87 octane, so you continue to save at the pump after install. Your Flashpaq reads and clears diagnostic or trouble codes and shows you what’s happening under the hood - all on an easy-to-read LCD screen. To top it off, this tuner boasts a 2-year warranty as well as a 2-year powertrain warranty in case of a failure.
- The Superchips Flashpaq is not compatible with Apple computers
- Actual increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Superchips unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Superchips' programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Superchips Flashpaq Tuner Customer Reviews
1180 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard W (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Ranger — Feb 05, 2016 10:51 PM
Love the adjustments , really tell the difference in between different tunes ( gas saver , performance, stock ..etc.) brought some life into my Ranger 4litre 4x4 . Well worth money spent. Shipping was fast.
Reviewed by Norbert B (Tijeras, NM) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Dakota — Feb 03, 2016 6:27 AM
Trans shifts are different in a better way, but fuel economy seems no better, maybe even worse than before. Power seems unchanged or only slightly better
Reviewed by Mark A (RICHLANDS, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jan 27, 2016 3:47 AM
Wow! What a difference the Superchips Flashpag Tuner made in my Chevrolet Silverado 2014 model. Sooooo much better response!!!! Thank you AutoAnything. I love it!
Reviewed by Gerald T (HAMPTON, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Jan 25, 2016 6:49 AM
I've not had a chance to check for improved fuel mileage yet, but I can really get away from a traffic light. It was easy to install for me and I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it involves a computer. I love the way this big crew cab four wheel drive truck moves.
Reviewed by B (Jonesboro, AR) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 22, 2016 6:44 AM
I liked the first one so much I bought a second one for my wife's jeep! Love the added performance and all the easy to use features. I have them in 12 and 13 rubicons.
Ships By 2/12
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- flashback diesel programmer
- superchips flashpaq reviews
- superchips ihawk review
- superchips tirepaq programmer
- ford tuner
- power programmer for dodge
- dodge diesel performance chip
- dodge programmer
- power programmers for chevy
- toyota tundra programmer
- front end bras for cars
- cheap cold air intakes
- discount car mats