- Boost horsepower, torque, throttle response and fuel economy with the Superchips Flashpaq Tuner
- Boasts advanced features & top-of-the-line capabilities as an industry leader
- Contemporary upgrades & high-grade materials give the case improved ergonomics
- Features an easy-to-read LCD screen & four ample-sized navigation buttons
- Read and clear diagnostic or trouble codes for simple, at-home vehicle maintenance
- Modify your speed limiter, tire size, rev limit, DTC reader and multi-tune (depending on vehicle)
- Clearly displays engine and transmission parameters
- Taps into onboard computer system via convienient under-the-dash OBD-II port
- Compatible with 87 octane, so you can save at the pump
- Includes free online updates from Superchips through your PC
- Superchips backs your Flashpaq Tuner with a 2-year warranty
- Guaranteed against powertrain failure and covered with a special 2-year powertrain warranty
Sure, you could grease up your hands and spend hours working to squeeze a little more performance out of your truck. Or, you could simply plug in the Superchips Flashpaq Tuner, press a couple buttons, and watch increases in horsepower, torque and fuel economy fall right into your lap. Boasting advanced, top-of-the line technology, Superchips Flashpaq Tuners are the best way to get your modded or stock rig up to snuff.
The Flashpaq programmer plugs into your ride’s OBD-II port, which is located under the dash for easy access. Once connected, it reprograms your truck's computer to optimize the air/fuel ratio, remap the transmission shift points and increase the top speed limiter. And, the tuner is completely updateable—just plug it in to your desktop PC and download the latest settings from Superchips.
This tuner is one of the few of its kind that allows for the use of 87 octane, so you continue to save at the pump after install. Your Flashpaq reads and clears diagnostic or trouble codes and shows you what’s happening under the hood - all on an easy-to-read LCD screen. To top it off, this tuner boasts a 2-year warranty as well as a 2-year powertrain warranty in case of a failure.
- The Superchips Flashpaq is not compatible with Apple computers
- Actual increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Superchips unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Superchips' programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Superchips Flashpaq Tuner Customer Reviews
1056 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Larry T (MARYDEL, MD) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Dakota — Sunday at 7:07 AM
When i got the Flaspaq and hoohed up to the truck and reprogram the pcm put the reb limter all the way up . it had all the power I thoughtbut then I went online register it I had to hook the Flashpaq to my desk top to if there were any up dates .After that we hooked up to truck and lower reblimter. it seems to lost some power?
Reviewed by Brad T (HELENA, MT) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Saturday at 8:11 PM
Love Superchips. Bought one for my 2006 Silverado, had to have one for my 2015. Great product.
Reviewed by Brian B (SICKLERVILLE, NJ) — Jan 19, 2015 8:39 PM
This is a great product definitely noticable in my ram 1500 when using premium gas and the tow setting is great.
Reviewed by Russell L (LEXINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Escape — Jan 19, 2015 5:55 AM
Great product! Easy to install and does what it says.AutoAnything has the best prices but more importantly there staff knows there products and are very personable. Never pushy.
Superchips Flashpaq Tuner
- Ships By 1/30
- What Do You Drive?