- Boost horsepower, torque, throttle response and fuel economy with the Superchips Flashpaq Tuner
- Boasts advanced features & top-of-the-line capabilities as an industry leader
- Contemporary upgrades & high-grade materials give the case improved ergonomics
- Features an easy-to-read LCD screen & four ample-sized navigation buttons
- Read and clear diagnostic or trouble codes for simple, at-home vehicle maintenance
- Modify your speed limiter, tire size, rev limit, DTC reader and multi-tune (depending on vehicle)
- Clearly displays engine and transmission parameters
- Taps into onboard computer system via convienient under-the-dash OBD-II port
- Compatible with 87 octane, so you can save at the pump
- Includes free online updates from Superchips through your PC
- Superchips backs your Flashpaq Tuner with a 2-year warranty
- Guaranteed against powertrain failure and covered with a special 2-year powertrain warranty
Sure, you could grease up your hands and spend hours working to squeeze a little more performance out of your truck. Or, you could simply plug in the Superchips Flashpaq Tuner, press a couple buttons, and watch increases in horsepower, torque and fuel economy fall right into your lap. Boasting advanced, top-of-the line technology, Superchips Flashpaq Tuners are the best way to get your modded or stock rig up to snuff.
The Flashpaq programmer plugs into your ride’s OBD-II port, which is located under the dash for easy access. Once connected, it reprograms your truck's computer to optimize the air/fuel ratio, remap the transmission shift points and increase the top speed limiter. And, the tuner is completely updateable—just plug it in to your desktop PC and download the latest settings from Superchips.
This tuner is one of the few of its kind that allows for the use of 87 octane, so you continue to save at the pump after install. Your Flashpaq reads and clears diagnostic or trouble codes and shows you what’s happening under the hood - all on an easy-to-read LCD screen. To top it off, this tuner boasts a 2-year warranty as well as a 2-year powertrain warranty in case of a failure.
- The Superchips Flashpaq is not compatible with Apple computers
- Actual increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Superchips unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Superchips' programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Superchips Flashpaq Tuner Customer Reviews
1130 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by david s (SARASOTA, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-350 — Friday at 3:02 PM
updates suck then update they tell you you need more updates, funny then you have to pay for these new updates,
Reviewed by Ryan J (MCALLEN, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Ranger — Aug 24, 2015 8:48 PM
Tuner was easy to install and showed results fast! I use it on the performance mode and use it as a daily driver. I also installed a k&n cold air intake and overalls I've gone 3mpg more then the stock mode. And that's because I also installed 33's Cooper STT Pro's MT. Overall very satisfied with my purchase and I would recommend it to everyone!
Reviewed by Mike T (Medford, OR) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Aug 18, 2015 6:45 AM
going on 3rd week,started at 12.3 mpg,my range now is 10.9 to 11.2. i got taken by all of the hype.
- Ships By 9/02
- What Do You Drive?