- Boost horsepower, torque, throttle response and fuel economy with the Superchips Flashpaq Tuner
- Boasts advanced features & top-of-the-line capabilities as an industry leader
- Contemporary upgrades & high-grade materials give the case improved ergonomics
- Features an easy-to-read LCD screen & four ample-sized navigation buttons
- Read and clear diagnostic or trouble codes for simple, at-home vehicle maintenance
- Modify your speed limiter, tire size, rev limit, DTC reader and multi-tune (depending on vehicle)
- Clearly displays engine and transmission parameters
- Taps into onboard computer system via convienient under-the-dash OBD-II port
- Compatible with 87 octane, so you can save at the pump
- Includes free online updates from Superchips through your PC
- Superchips backs your Flashpaq Tuner with a 2-year warranty
- Guaranteed against powertrain failure and covered with a special 2-year powertrain warranty
Sure, you could grease up your hands and spend hours working to squeeze a little more performance out of your truck. Or, you could simply plug in the Superchips Flashpaq Tuner, press a couple buttons, and watch increases in horsepower, torque and fuel economy fall right into your lap. Boasting advanced, top-of-the line technology, Superchips Flashpaq Tuners are the best way to get your modded or stock rig up to snuff.
The Flashpaq programmer plugs into your ride’s OBD-II port, which is located under the dash for easy access. Once connected, it reprograms your truck's computer to optimize the air/fuel ratio, remap the transmission shift points and increase the top speed limiter. And, the tuner is completely updateable—just plug it in to your desktop PC and download the latest settings from Superchips.
This tuner is one of the few of its kind that allows for the use of 87 octane, so you continue to save at the pump after install. Your Flashpaq reads and clears diagnostic or trouble codes and shows you what’s happening under the hood - all on an easy-to-read LCD screen. To top it off, this tuner boasts a 2-year warranty as well as a 2-year powertrain warranty in case of a failure.
- The Superchips Flashpaq is not compatible with Apple computers
- Actual increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Superchips unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Superchips' programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Superchips Flashpaq Tuner Customer Reviews
1098 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James P (Palmetto, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — May 19, 2015 9:21 AM
Since I installed the CAI, SIDO exhaust, Larger tires... I wanted to adjust for speedo & Odometer. Also wanted shift points adjusted. This device did all I needed. I was not looking for custom tuning. I am very satisfied with the results
Reviewed by Adis C (Johnston, IA) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 14, 2015 8:16 PM
This review regards the tuner itself and Superchips, the copn, not AutoAnything, they would get 5 stars all day. Lowest price by $50 and a free multi tool! The product works OK but I was not able to properly install the Spark program that updates the tuner on my lamp and Superchips has been difficult to work with. They take forever to reply,and when they do they don't have any actual answers but just generic processes.
Reviewed by Troy F (COLLEGE STATION, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-150 — May 12, 2015 6:09 AM
I've only had this tuner for a couple of weeks, but the difference in the driving experience is immediate. Even with the 87 octane tune, the difference in shift points and increasing the rev limiter produces a profound effect. I'm very happy with the product, and wish I had purchased it sooner.
Reviewed by Roy D (OREGON CITY, OR) — May 05, 2015 8:42 AM
The super chip was very easy to install, read and follow the instructions , that's it, The minute you start-up and hit the throttle you can feel the difference . Love it
Reviewed by Walter R (GULFPORT, MS) — May 05, 2015 4:34 AM
Easiest device to use. Plug and play features. Only took a few minutes to maximize the performance of my GMC truck.
Superchips Flashpaq Tuner
- Ships By 5/26
- What Do You Drive?