- Boost horsepower, torque, throttle response and fuel economy with the Superchips Flashpaq Tuner
- Boasts advanced features & top-of-the-line capabilities as an industry leader
- Contemporary upgrades & high-grade materials give the case improved ergonomics
- Features an easy-to-read LCD screen & four ample-sized navigation buttons
- Read and clear diagnostic or trouble codes for simple, at-home vehicle maintenance
- Modify your speed limiter, tire size, rev limit, DTC reader and multi-tune (depending on vehicle)
- Clearly displays engine and transmission parameters
- Taps into onboard computer system via convienient under-the-dash OBD-II port
- Compatible with 87 octane, so you can save at the pump
- Includes free online updates from Superchips through your PC
- Superchips backs your Flashpaq Tuner with a 2-year warranty
- Guaranteed against powertrain failure and covered with a special 2-year powertrain warranty
Sure, you could grease up your hands and spend hours working to squeeze a little more performance out of your truck. Or, you could simply plug in the Superchips Flashpaq Tuner, press a couple buttons, and watch increases in horsepower, torque and fuel economy fall right into your lap. Boasting advanced, top-of-the line technology, Superchips Flashpaq Tuners are the best way to get your modded or stock rig up to snuff.
The Flashpaq programmer plugs into your ride’s OBD-II port, which is located under the dash for easy access. Once connected, it reprograms your truck's computer to optimize the air/fuel ratio, remap the transmission shift points and increase the top speed limiter. And, the tuner is completely updateable—just plug it in to your desktop PC and download the latest settings from Superchips.
This tuner is one of the few of its kind that allows for the use of 87 octane, so you continue to save at the pump after install. Your Flashpaq reads and clears diagnostic or trouble codes and shows you what’s happening under the hood - all on an easy-to-read LCD screen. To top it off, this tuner boasts a 2-year warranty as well as a 2-year powertrain warranty in case of a failure.
- The Superchips Flashpaq is not compatible with Apple computers
- Actual increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Superchips unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Superchips' programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Superchips Flashpaq Tuner Customer Reviews
1145 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary W (Toutle, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 9:39 AM
I have had 2superchip tuners in my life the first was for a diesel engine it made a huge difference in power and gas mileage I bought this one for my 2013 f-150 with the 302 motor I wanted to get a couple of more miles per gallonit did not happen you can feel additional power on the high performance setting but in my opinion not $300 worth.
Reviewed by Jerry M (LEWIS CENTER, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 5:05 AM
I was very happy with the Tuner. My king ranch could not get out of it own way... It sure woke up the truck. Best money spent...
Reviewed by Scott K (Spooner, WI) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Friday at 1:37 PM
Installed quickly and easily, truck was not performing the best before installing. After installing superchip tune truck ran better, shifted firmer and just performed better.
Reviewed by Charles N (El Dorado Hills, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Pontiac GTO — Friday at 8:48 AM
I found the installation very easy. It doesn't hurt to read the directions first. I installed only the standard Performance upgrade first and it did create a noticeably better acceleration. My GTO is an automatic (4-speed) and it definitely shifts smoother under full throttle. It also shifts smoother under normal driving conditions. I'm hesitant to bump up the shifting pressure in the more detailed performance upgrade system; it's still a 10-year-old transmission, albeit a strong one.
- Get a Free Superchips Pocket Knife AA With Purchase - A $25.00 Value!
Ships By 10/08
- What Do You Drive?