- Boost horsepower, torque, throttle response and fuel economy with the Superchips Flashpaq Tuner
- Advanced features and top-of-the-line capabilities have established Flashpaq as the marketplace leader
- Contemporary upgrades and high-grade materials give the case improved ergonomics and quality
- Easy-to-read LCD screen and three navigation buttons
- Flashpaq reads and clears diagnostic and trouble codes
- Depending on vehicle, the programmer allows you to modify: speed limiter, tire size, rev limit, DTC reader and multi-tune
- Displays engine and transmission parameters
- Taps into onboard computer system via OBD-II port
- Works with 87 octane, so you can save at the pump
- Free online updates from Superchips through your PC
- Superchips backs your Flashpaq Tuner with a 2-year warranty
- Guaranteed against powertrain failure and covered with a special 2-year powertrain warranty
Sure, you could grease up your hands and spend hours working to squeeze a little more performance out of your truck. Or, you could plug in the Superchips Flashpaq Tuner, press a couple buttons, and watch the horsepower, torque and fuel economy fall right into your lap. With its advanced and top-of-the line technology, Superchips Flashpaq Tuners are the best way to speedily get your modded or stock rig up to snuff.
The Flashpaq programmer plugs into your ride’s OBD-II port, which is located under the dash for easy access. Once connected, it reprograms your truck's computer to optimize the air/fuel ratio, remap the transmission shift points and increase the top speed of the limiter. And, the tuner is completely updateable—just plug it in to your desktop PC and download the latest settings from Superchips.
This tuner is one of the few of its kind that allows for the use of 87 octane, so you continue to save at the pump even more after install. And, the Flashpaq reads and clears diagnostic and trouble codes, shows you what’s happening under the hood, and does it all on an easy-to-read LCD screen. To top it off, this tuner boasts a 2-year warranty as well as a 2-year powertrain warranty in case of a failure.
- The Superchips Flashpaq is not compatible with Apple computers
- Actual increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Superchips unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Superchips' programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Superchips Flashpaq Tuner Customer Reviews
1032 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Derek W (GOSHEN, IN) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy C/K 2500 — Friday at 2:03 PM
I have heard people whine that tuners don't do anything for gas trucks. Well don't listen to them! This thing really woke up my 5.7L Chevy and really snapped up the transmission. Quick, firm shifts, and just smoother, faster acceleration. No, it won't add 100 horsepower, but it definitely makes a noticeable difference. Also the towing mode really made a difference when i hooked up to a large trailer.
Reviewed by Andrew C (SANTA ROSA, CA) Reviewed for a 1999 Dodge Ram — Dec 17, 2014 7:16 AM
I have a 99 dodge ram 1500 with single chamber exhaust and an intake and this chip just seems to make everything work so much smoother. Tow mode is awesome and the 97octane tune deffinately produces some power gains. Havnt seen too much fuel efficiency yet but then again I'm always putting my foot in it. I recommend this to anybody who owns a truck or any vehicle lol. Reason it got 4 stars on appearance is because it's plastic and not very heavy duty but then again it doesn't really need to be t
Reviewed by yancey g (Oneida, WI) Reviewed for a 2001 GMC Yukon — Dec 16, 2014 5:54 PM
Easy to use, better mileage, more power, and a low price, what's not to like about this tuner!?
Reviewed by Coltan J (JACKSON, MO) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Dec 14, 2014 1:53 PM
Oh my gosh. This thing is bad ass! Made my truck a lot quicker right after I put it in. I'm getting 16+ MPG with 35s and made it start spinning when I punched it at 45! What are you waiting for? Buy this tuner!!! You will not be disappointed! Also, always pleased with AutoAnything!
Reviewed by Dylan S (Highland, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 13, 2014 2:29 PM
I have only been using the 87 Octane tune for a week but I definitely feel better throttle response and more pull and performance. I readjusted the tire size for proper speedometer readings and will be curious to see what change if any I get with my gas mileage.
Superchips Flashpaq Tuner
- Get a Free Superchips Pocket Knife AA With Purchase - A $25.00 Value!
- Ships By 12/26
- What Do You Drive?