- Boost horsepower, torque, throttle response and fuel economy with the Superchips Flashpaq Tuner
- Boasts advanced features & top-of-the-line capabilities as an industry leader
- Contemporary upgrades & high-grade materials give the case improved ergonomics
- Features an easy-to-read LCD screen & four ample-sized navigation buttons
- Read and clear diagnostic or trouble codes for simple, at-home vehicle maintenance
- Modify your speed limiter, tire size, rev limit, DTC reader and multi-tune (depending on vehicle)
- Clearly displays engine and transmission parameters
- Taps into onboard computer system via convienient under-the-dash OBD-II port
- Compatible with 87 octane, so you can save at the pump
- Includes free online updates from Superchips through your PC
- Superchips backs your Flashpaq Tuner with a 2-year warranty
- Guaranteed against powertrain failure and covered with a special 2-year powertrain warranty
Sure, you could grease up your hands and spend hours working to squeeze a little more performance out of your truck. Or, you could simply plug in the Superchips Flashpaq Tuner, press a couple buttons, and watch increases in horsepower, torque and fuel economy fall right into your lap. Boasting advanced, top-of-the line technology, Superchips Flashpaq Tuners are the best way to get your modded or stock rig up to snuff.
The Flashpaq programmer plugs into your ride’s OBD-II port, which is located under the dash for easy access. Once connected, it reprograms your truck's computer to optimize the air/fuel ratio, remap the transmission shift points and increase the top speed limiter. And, the tuner is completely updateable—just plug it in to your desktop PC and download the latest settings from Superchips.
This tuner is one of the few of its kind that allows for the use of 87 octane, so you continue to save at the pump after install. Your Flashpaq reads and clears diagnostic or trouble codes and shows you what’s happening under the hood - all on an easy-to-read LCD screen. To top it off, this tuner boasts a 2-year warranty as well as a 2-year powertrain warranty in case of a failure.
- The Superchips Flashpaq is not compatible with Apple computers
- Actual increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Superchips unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Superchips' programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Superchips Flashpaq Tuner Customer Reviews
1122 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian G (Thousand Oaks, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Tahoe — Thursday at 9:35 AM
Primary purpose was to "tune the Tahoe" for towing. Setup instructions could be clearer: 1. Downloaded setup SPARK went to UPDATE got error "Do not have updates for your vehicle" Call 888-.....Called tech said needed to plug into OBD II port get vehicle files. Got Stock files. 2. Got another message "Need to Charge battery first" Nothing mentions flashpaq needed to be charge? 3. Display Setting does NOT have a EXIT choice when done. Felt the difference immediately on the freeway onramp!!
Reviewed by Keith K (VALENCIA, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Mustang — Thursday at 9:34 AM
The Superchips Flashpaq Tuner did exactly what it was designed to do, improve the overall performance of my Mustang GT. After the tune, I experienced more power, smoother shift points and better gas mileage. Needless-to-say, I'm a happy camper!
Reviewed by Curtis G (BIG SPRING, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 8:12 PM
Shipping was fast, installation was easy. With a lift and big tires my gas mileage went down, naturally, but its not as bad as I though it would be with the tuner. Highway on mileage xs is 14. The tire size was a little tricky, had to mess with it a bit but the closest I got on the speedometer at 75mph is 77 by radar. I can deal with that. Overall I am happy with my purchase.
Reviewed by Terry D (NEW YORK, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Chrysler 300 — Tuesday at 3:53 AM
The Tuner makes the car feel free. With the stock setting it feels like its being held back. Definitely recommended. You can feel the power & torque.
Reviewed by Nathan R (THRALL, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Jul 23, 2015 9:21 AM
This is the most easy awesome upgrade to my truck I could have done. I noticed a difference right off the line. still trying the different option and today I am finally to gas saver, so far so good. love this thing. So far I think the 87 is the best but the gas saver isn't coming along to badly.
- Ships By 8/03
- What Do You Drive?