- Jumpstart your Jeep’s power and performance with the Superchips Trail Jammer EXT Jeep Performance Package
- Tuned specifically to pull power from your 4.0L Jeep engine
- Delivers dyno-tested horsepower and torque increases of up to 18%
- Triple threat of technology, power and performance—Flashpaq-for-Jeep Programmer, hi-flow throttle body (select models) and a custom cold air intake
- Flashpaq-for-Jeep programmer boasts advanced tunes for towing, power and fuel economy, reads & clears trouble codes and much more
- Custom cold air intake increases the flow of power-packed cool air to your engine by over 97%
- Hi-Flow 62mm throttle body provides lightning-fast throttle response and boosts engine airflow
- Installs easily in under an hour—no drilling or cutting required
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Your Superchips Trail Jammer EXT Jeep Performance Package is backed by a 1-year warranty
Give your Jeep a backwoods-busting boost of horsepower and torque with the Superchips Trail Jammer EXT Jeep Performance Package. This system combines a trail-tuned Superchips Flashpaq programmer, a custom cold air intake and a hi-flow throttle body to unleash a three-pronged performance assault. That mountain-munching medley delivers off-road essential features like added horsepower, extra torque and frighteningly fast throttle response.
You see, all pieces of this performance package are engineered to operate together. The Flashpaq programmer boasts a host of tunes customized to get the most out of your Jeep. Meanwhile, the off-road optimized cold air intake delivers a blast of power-producing icy air to your engine. At the same time, the hi-flow throttle body supplies supersonic throttle response.
No doubt about it, the Superchips Trail Jammer kit gives your Jeep a boulder-busting blend of performance and technology. Plus, it installs easily using simple tools with no fabricating or cutting. On top of that, your Superchips Jeep Trail Jammer is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Superchips Trail Jammer EXT Jeep Performance Package Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by hugo r (naples, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 13, 2013 9:41 PM
I have 2003 jeep wrangler X.4 inch lift kit and 35 inch tires.the package works great in my jeep.the bad issue is doesn't work in the Tire size calibration of speedometer in my jeep 2003,just works on jeeps 2005 and up,and rubicon.
Reviewed by Andrew D (ALBUQUERQUE, NM) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 07, 2012 9:32 AM
Improved my Jeep JK 2-3 MPG. I also see improvement in my performance on the highway. More power. Especially when trying to pass going 65+ MPH. I was satisfied with the price and I believe I received enough results to justify the price!
Reviewed by Mike R (Madison, SD) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 18, 2012 11:47 AM
Being somewhat of a sceptic and after quite a bit of research, I purchased and installed the Trail Jammer EXT. I amazed at the added power,throttle response and the ease of installation. I haven't had the opportunity to check fuel savings yet but, feel optimistic that it will be an improvement. Easy install.
Superchips Trail Jammer EXT Jeep Performance Package
- Get a Free Superchips Pocket Knife PT With Purchase - A $25.00 Value!
- Ships By 4/27
- What Do You Drive?