- High-performance tuning and modern computing combine in the Superchips VIVID Performance Tuner
- Syncs wirelessly with your vehicle using the included Bluetooth dongle
- Android OS provides a simple yet effective user interface for easy tuning
- Quick and easy plug-and-play performance
- Loaded with tunes for performance, towing, fuel economy and off-road uses
- Virtual real-time gauge set displays vehicle vitals and stats
- Maintenance Minder - never miss important vehicle maintenance intervals
- Mileage Mentor - displays instant & average MPG metrics and helps improve driving behavior
- Inclinometer/G-Force Meter powered by an on-board 3-axis accelerometer measures pitch & roll
- The VIVID LINQ connects wirelessly via Bluetooth to your Android powered smartphone/tablet
- 50-state emissions legal
- Your Superchips VIVID Performance Tuner is backed by a 1-year warranty
Welcome to the next generation of performance tuning—the Superchips VIVID Performance Tuner. Integrating Superchips' tuning expertise with state-of-the-art Android-powered smartphones and tablets, the VIVID tuner is your ticket to cutting-edge technology and white-knuckle performance.
Instead of an old-fashioned cord, the VIVID Performance Tuner harnesses Bluetooth technology. A simple dongle plugs into your vehicle's OBD II port and syncs wirelessly with your smartphone or tablet. The powerful Superchips performance and efficiency tunes install easily on your smartphone through the Android marketplace. From there it's easy tuning guided by the simple Android OS interface.
And, performance tuning is just the beginning. Your VIVID Performance Tuner provides a vast array of engine monitoring tools to keep track of everything from RPMs to track times. Plus, it allows you to read and clear those pesky trouble codes, saving you a trip to the mechanic. Best yet, Superchips backs your VIVID Performance Tuner with a 1-year warranty.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Superchips unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which reduces the power you'll get from your Superchips.
- Increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Superchips VIVID Performance Tuner Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brett Y (NAPLES, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Mustang — Jul 07, 2014 12:37 PM
this is the real deal.if you are skeptical don't be. then again if you don't like more horse power and torque this may not be for you.Plus you leave it plugged in for track times and data enquiries.totally change the way my Mustang automatic shifts,so much authority.all joking aside could not be any happier with this programmer!
Reviewed by Lucas T (Burlington, IA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — May 21, 2014 11:11 PM
I have had to fight this thing tooth and nail to get it to connect, i should have gotten a straight wired programmer. The Vivid Linq is just not reliable enough as far as i am concerned.
Reviewed by Casey Delorenzo D (Budd Lake, NJ) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jan 21, 2014 12:08 PM
I got this tuner looking for something that could tune and show engine parameters. I chose this over the Flashpaq as I do own an Android device and I recommend doing that as it does have many extra features over the Flashpaq. I didn't expect too much of out this in terms of power, but it definitely helps pull 35's.
Reviewed by Kenneth R (STANFIELD, OR) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Ranger — Sep 13, 2013 8:21 PM
i got this to compensate for my exhaust and intake, i was not disappointed! i love it, would recommend it to anyone. thanks!
Reviewed by Jane L (YOUNGSVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Apr 30, 2013 12:28 PM
Great Tuner. A little hassle at first figuring out how to pair the bluetooth to the android device. So I called Superchips and they explained it to me. Long story short, if your device doesn't pair immediately, close out of the app, re-open it ,and when you re-open it, hit the menu button and you will be able to force pair the device to your android. But as far as the tunes go, This gets a 5 out of 5 from me. Woke my 5.4 up a little bit and helps me pull those heavy loads in the oil fields.
Superchips VIVID Performance Tuner
- Ships By 2/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- super chips
- superchips ihawk review
- superchips mileage xs review
- jeep trail jammer kit
- power programmer for dodge
- chip for lincoln
- ford diesel programmers
- edge programer f150
- 2006 dodge ram 1500 performance chip
- 2010 nissan altima floor mats
- brake disc and pads
- floor mats deep for trucks
- roof rack bike carrier review