- Advance your vehicle’s capabilities with the TruXP Xtune Performance Tuner
- Release serious gains in horsepower, torque, throttle response and efficiency
- Available for a variety of vehicles with both gas and diesel engines
- Allows you to modify your speed limiter, tire size and rev limiter (depending on vehicle)
- Multiple tuning modes to suit your driving style—towing, performance and fuel economy
- Works as a diagnostic trouble code (DTC) reader and clears trouble codes
- Plug-n-play installation with the included cable into your OBD-II port
- Small, ergonomic case features an easy-to-read LCD screen and 4 easy-to-use navigation buttons
- Includes Xtune Performance Tuner, PC update cable and detailed instructions
- Your TruXP Xtune Performance Tuner is backed by a 1-year warranty
Feel the performance and power you have hiding under your hood with a TruXP Xtune Performance Tuner. Unbridling your ride’s pony potential, this high-tech programmer is capable of delivering not only horsepower gains but increased torque, throttle response and fuel efficiency.
Custom-engineered for a variety of vehicles with both gas and diesel engines, the TruXP Xtune Tuner comes stocked with multiple tuning modes for whatever driving you’re doing—from heavy-duty towing to daily commuting. Depending on your vehicle’s specifics, Xtune Performance Tuners can reprogram your on-board computer to optimize the air/fuel ratio, remap the transmission shift points and increase the top speed limiter.
The Xtune Performance Programmer can also be used to read and clear diagnostic or trouble codes, reporting all your relevant information on an easy-to-read LCD screen. And thanks to plug-n-play installation to your OBD-II port, push-button performance is available in a matter of seconds. Your TruXP Xtune Performance Tuner is backed by a 1-year warranty.
TruXP Xtune Performance Tuner Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason D (SALADO, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Aug 03, 2016 4:54 PM
Did not notice any power increase on 87. Did notice a mileage difference as long as I drive it nice. Did remove top speed limiter! Just redid the exhaust and going to try the 93 tune.
Reviewed by Jack E (Marion, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jul 01, 2016 5:46 AM
2014 Silverado 5.3 auto. Purchased to remove AFM and change shift points. I do wish it could control some options like radio on time and lighting after removing key, but overall it did what I needed it to
Reviewed by Judd B (WEST LAFAYETTE, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Tahoe — Jun 20, 2016 12:45 PM
Was looking to firm up my transmission shift points and disable the Active fuel Management system, This unit allows that to happen. I wish the instructions were a bit more specific as to what every setting can and will do, but I guess I'll figure it all out eventually. The performance tune is a noticeable difference from your stock tune but again I wish I had more details about the tune itself.
Ships Between 12/07 - 12/08
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.