- Advance your vehicle’s capabilities with the TruXP Xtune Jeep Performance Tuner
- Release serious gains in horsepower, torque, throttle response and efficiency
- Available for a variety of vehicles with both gas and diesel engines
- Allows you to modify your speed limiter, tire size and rev limiter (depending on vehicle)
- Multiple tuning modes to suit your driving style—towing, performance and fuel economy
- Works as a diagnostic trouble code (DTC) reader and clears trouble codes
- Plug-n-play installation with the included cable into your OBD-II port
- Small, ergonomic case features an easy-to-read LCD screen and 4 easy-to-use navigation buttons
- Includes Xtune Performance Tuner, PC update cable and detailed instructions
- Your TruXP Xtune Performance Tuner is backed by a 1-year warranty
Feel the performance and power you have hiding under your hood with a TruXP Xtune Jeep Performance Tuner. Unbridling your ride’s pony potential, this high-tech programmer is capable of delivering not only horsepower gains but increased torque, throttle response and fuel efficiency.
Custom-engineered for a variety of vehicles with both gas and diesel engines, the TruXP Xtune Tuner comes stocked with multiple tuning modes for whatever driving you’re doing—from heavy-duty towing to daily commuting. Depending on your vehicle’s specifics, Xtune Performance Tuners can reprogram your on-board computer to optimize the air/fuel ratio, remap the transmission shift points and increase the top speed limiter.
The Xtune Performance Programmer can also be used to read and clear diagnostic or trouble codes, reporting all your relevant information on an easy-to-read LCD screen. And thanks to plug-n-play installation to your OBD-II port, push-button performance is available in a matter of seconds. Your TruXP Xtune Performance Tuner is backed by a 1-year warranty.
TruXP Xtune Performance Tuner Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael D (JOLIET, IL) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Feb 16, 2017 10:00 PM
Of the included tunes, only 2 do not require premium fuel. A high mileage, and an 87 tune. Of the two, I really can't tell much difference between them. Both do speed up the gear changes and feel a bit more torque, but the fuel economy in the high mileage tune is no better than stock. Fuel economy in the 87 tune is also not much different from stock. A wider selection would be a good upgrade. As to the hardware, it is easy enough to use, if a bit slow. About 15 min to load a tune in 5.7L Hemi
Reviewed by Jason D (SALADO, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Aug 03, 2016 4:54 PM
Did not notice any power increase on 87. Did notice a mileage difference as long as I drive it nice. Did remove top speed limiter! Just redid the exhaust and going to try the 93 tune.
Reviewed by Jack E (Marion, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jul 01, 2016 5:46 AM
2014 Silverado 5.3 auto. Purchased to remove AFM and change shift points. I do wish it could control some options like radio on time and lighting after removing key, but overall it did what I needed it to
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- truxp performance chips & programmers
- 40430 bullydog
- bak roll-x tonneau cover best price
- dominator side steps dominator ii
- ford programmer
- bmw logo car mats
- dodge performance chips
- 2012 ford fusion trailer hitch
- unlock power 350z
- performance chip for ford fusion
- rubber mat for cargo area of suv
- buy car floormats
- car bra sales