- Get the performance of multiple gauges in 1 Digital Gauge Unit
- This fuel economy monitor plugs into any vehicle with an OBDII port!
- Monitor over 20 vehicle parameters with an easy-to-read digital display
- Displays a combination of any 4 parameters
- Built-in Driving Coach delivers valuable driving suggestions to maximize fuel economy
- Information is gathered through your OBDII port in real time
- Set Up Wizard provides maximum efficiency and calculates wasted energy
- Ergonomic design takes up minimal space
- Mounts to your window with included suction cup
- Conveniently reads and erases diagnostic trouble codes
- Includes internet-updateable SD Card
- Transferable to any vehicle with an OBDII port
- Easy-to-use touch buttons make navigation a cinch
- Full 64 color LCD screen for easy viewing
- Backlight adjustable
- Daytime and nighttime driving modes
- Available in white or black
- Your Bully Dog WatchDog Fuel Economy Monitor is backed by a 1-year warranty
Save up to 37% more fuel by changing your bad driving habits! The Bully Dog WatchDog Fuel Economy Monitor clues you in on what's wasting your gas. It plugs into your OBDII port to collect info from your factory sensors. Then, this ingenious gauge monitors your driving style and gives you real-time tips on how to save more fuel.
With pump prices skyrocketing, saving fuel is a #1 priority. At the same time, most drivers squander precious drips by stopping short on the red, gunning it on the green and doing a plethora of other fuel-wasting activities that they're often unaware of.
So, ditch the habit the easy way. Instead of constantly tracking speed, timing position, RPM and fuel levels to calculate maximum efficiency, let the WatchDog take care of everything for you. From the Set Up Wizard to the easy-to-read full 64 color LCD screen, it's easy to save fuel with the Bully Dog WatchDog Fuel Economy Monitor.
What's more, the Bully Dog WatchDog features daytime and nighttime driving modes for your convenience. Plus, its ergonomic design takes up minimal space. Available in black or white. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Because WatchDog relies on factory sensors, not all vehicles have the same information capabilities
Bully Dog WatchDog Fuel Economy Monitor Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James S (Frisco, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Mar 27, 2013 3:08 PM
Good, one thing useful on my 2010 Tundra seems to be the acceleration settings (high, med, low). nothing else makes a difference in performance. it is nice to see some of those readouts however.
Reviewed by Richard B (Minot, ND) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Explorer — Apr 14, 2012 3:58 PM
Cant hate it too much but when I got it one of the "capacitor touch buttons" required more than a touch, now it seems to work just fine. Its a fuel economy monitor, not much else to say about it. I did just get back from a roadtrip and found out for sure that drafting behind semi's does save fuel...4-5 gpm-ish. Id like this more if it wasnt so expensive but hey, its a cool gadget.
Reviewed by David R (Yuma, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 14, 2012 12:55 PM
This device was purchased to help increase fuel economy. It has done a great job of improving my fuel economy I was able to see an improvement of 5% mostly from improving driving habits. The device was super easy to install and set up, the help line was very helpful when I had a problem with the provided sd card they gave me step by step instructions on installing the program on the card. Overall very satisfied with the purchase.
Reviewed by Brett T (Niagara Falls, NY) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy S10 Pickup — Oct 23, 2011 4:25 PM
Although this is not a tuner, it really does help increase your fuel mileage due to the fact you are able to see and hear if you are doing bad on your economy. If you put your foot into it, it will beep, which actually makes me back off. It helps you find a good way to drive to get the best mileage. I would recommend, if you are willing to pay the price tag.
Bully Dog WatchDog Fuel Economy Monitor
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/04 - 5/06