- Monitor your motor’s muscle and verify its vitals with the Unichip Flux2 In Car Display
- Connects to the OBDII port of most 1996 and newer vehicles (cable included)
- Boasts an easy-on-your-eyes 4x20 character blue backlit LCD screen with adjustable contrast and brightness controls
- Displays up to 3 different lines of user-customized parameters at a time
- Delivers live data feeds of operational essentials like RPM, speed, throttle position, open/closed loop, intake air temperature, timing advance, long/short term fuel trims, factory boost and coolant temperature (most vehicles)
- Reads/clears trouble codes
- Logs 0-60 and 0-100 mph times
- Plug & Play adapter instantly interfaces with your Unichip Performance Chip
- MAP-COMMAND™ allows you to switch between up to 5 different performance tunes on your Unichip programmer (sold separately)
- Monitors EGT (requires Flux2 EGT Upgrade Kit - optional accessory)
- Shows aftermarket boost (requires Flux2 Boost Upgrade Kit – optional accessory)
- Internet updatable and easy to use (PDF)
- Your Unichip Flux2 In Car Display is backed by a 1-year warranty
Harness the reigns of your ride's insides with the Unichip Flux2 In Car Display. Plugging easily into your OBDII port, the Flux 2 delivers on-the-spot access to a vast array of engine essentials. And, with the Flux's 4x20 character backlit display, it's easy to read. That means from ignition to pistons, you know exactly what's going on with your mighty motor.
On top of relaying vitals, the Flux Display keeps track of a host of race-required stats like 0-60 mph times and factory boost readings. And, for on-demand motor management, the Flux2 displays up to 3 user-customizable parameters at a time. On top of that, it reads and clears pesky trouble codes, saving you an expensive trip to the mechanic.
Designed to effortlessly interface with your Unichip tuner (not included), the Flux2 gives you full control of your ride's power and performance. What's more, MAP-COMMAND™ lets you scroll through up to 5 different Unichip tunes. So you get the customized shot of power you need to tackle it all— from the trails to the track. And, Unichip backs your Flux2 In Car Display with a 1-year warranty.
Unichip Flux2 In Car Display Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeff P (Springdale, AR) Reviewed for a 2015 Scion FR-S — Jun 23, 2015 9:21 AM
This was very easy to install. Once installed, it was very user friendly. The only aspect I don't like is the fact that the color was advertised as red, but is actually most closer to orange.
Reviewed by Craig L (middle river, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Scion FR-S — Jun 08, 2015 2:55 PM
Installation very easy, I requested help from a friend, but he called and said he'd be late. I was done by time he arrived. Waiting on Unichip Cable to PC to dnld and install the other driver's.[Injen CAI,Cat Back,UniChip and Flux2.]
Reviewed by todd c (HENRIETTA, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru BRZ — Mar 12, 2013 2:47 PM
this is a very good display and has a lot of different options to view. the only problem i have is if u wear polarized sunglasses you cannot see the display it gets blocked out.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code 116115
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/26 - 10/28