- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free Bon Ton Pooper Scooper Bags Dispenser With Purchase - A $16.00 Value!
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Travel safely with your furry friend flopped out inside the PetEgo Pet Tube Dog Kennel
- Its smart, cylindrical shape sits perfectly on your car seat
- Collapses flat for easy storage in your car or garage
- Perfect for bucket or bench seats—pick between the small (18” wide x 18” long) or large (24” wide, 47” long) size
- The adjustable large size can be squeezed down to one third or two thirds its length
- Constructed from durable, lightweight fabric
- Get the optional Pet Tube Comfort Pillow for an even cozier ride
- Your PetEgo Pet Tube Dog Kennel is backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Kids can be pesky on road trips, but dogs take the cake. If they're not sprinting back and forth from window to window, they're trying to worm their way into your lap or down to your feet. More than just nerve racking, a loose pooch is at risk for an emergency trip to the vet if you get in an accident. Give your best friend a comfortable, safe home in your ride with the PetEgo Pet Tube Dog Kennel.
Unlike an old-school box car kennel that only fits in the back of your auto, the ingenious PetEgo Pet Tube boasts a cylindrical shape that rides right on your seat. Whether you want to keep Rex up front on your captain's chair or on your back bench where he can stretch his legs, the Pet Tube Kennel comes in both a small and large size for any position. Plus, it straps securely to your seat and won't roll off even if you come to a hard stop, so your pet is protected from dangerous tumbles.
Constructed from sturdy yet lightweight materials, your PetEgo Pet Tube Car Kennel stands up to scratches, slobber and stains. Best of all, its unique design lets you flatten this collapsible dog kennel for easy storage in your trunk or under your seat. And, it's backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
PetEgo Pet Tube Car Kennel Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Penny S (ELMIRA, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz M-Class — Apr 21, 2015 4:12 AM
We have a 6 month old Standard Schnauzer puppy, she escaped from 2 brand name car harnesses. She did not like riding inside a metal crate nor the green canvas crate, so we purchased the Pet Tube. She loves it! We have it extended the full length with a quilt in the bottom. She is able to have the freedom to walk around, sit up or lay down.