PetEgo Dog Seat Protector
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free PetEgo Pet Treat Dispenser With Purchase - A $20.00 Value!
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/24
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Safeguard your interior while keeping your pooch cozy with the PetEgo Dog Seat Protector
- It collects fur, soaks up slobber and shields against sharp nails to preserve your upholstery
- Available in multiple universal sizes to fit both bucket and bench seats
- Built from incredibly durable polyester canvas
- Equipped with an anti-slip mesh lining and neoprene belts for a shift-free fit
- Comes in multiple colors
- Your PetEgo Dog Seat Protector is backed by a 1-year warranty
Our pets may fill us with joy and companionship, but they also fill our cars with fur, drool and the occasional accident. In order to protect your interior from the fallout of driving around with your furry friend, defend your upholstery with the PetEgo Dog Seat Protector.
Like adding a second layer of upholstery over your existing seats, the PetEgo Dog Seat Protector bears the brunt of your canine's calamities. Not only does it catch hair and slobber, but it also keeps their nails from gouging your leather and cloth seats, especially when Rex decides to dig at the imaginary bone inside your cushion.
Universally sized to fit a wide range of cars, trucks and SUVs, your PetEgo Dog Seat Protector comes in multiple sizes for both bucket and bench seats. For maximum durability and a shift-free installation, it's made from polyester canvas and lined with an anti-slip mesh. Plus, you can pick colors to match or accent your interior, and it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
PetEgo Dog Seat Protector Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ellen P (MANASSAS, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Forester — Dec 09, 2014 2:42 AM
This seat cover is exactly what it is billed to be: easy on and off, stay put, washable seat cover. Fits my Subaru Forester perfectly. My dog has to jump up into the car, and she gets enough stable traction to do so with this cover. Since it stays put, she doesn't slide around on the seat. It takes her muddy paws and belly after a good dog walk and keeps all that debris and moisture off of the car seat in a way that is easy to routinely brush off. Uncomplicated solutions are my favorites.
Reviewed by Jay M (Arlington, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 20, 2014 5:19 AM
I had looked for a seat protector for months before I found the PetEgo cover. It easy to put on and off; which I really like because my large dog isn't always with me. The fabric is extremely durable and doesn't move around because of the no slip backing.
Reviewed by Gary R (Chenango Bridge, NY) — Jun 19, 2014 2:30 AM
Very good quality. Appears to be very durable. Should fit any bucket seat. Installation and removal is easy, although instruction sheet details may not exactly match product.
Reviewed by Steven G (YOUNGSVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Prius — Jan 13, 2014 4:22 PM
Well crafted, quality materials, stays in place... I've been looking for this item for a very long-long time! We have an older one where the hems came loose, the tie-downs were poorly placed, and it didn't cover the entire seat. This one is just the opposite. We bought the bench-cover for the back seat - but I'm sure the single seat would perform equally well. Also - washes well, delicate cycle w/ a little detergent. Line dry.
- headrest mounted pet barrier
- car pet blankets
- motor trend pet tube car kennel
- petego walky guard pet barrier
- back seat covers lexus
- dog seat covers for toyotas
- mercedes cls 500 pet seat protectors
- toyota venza pet accessories
- dog seat covers for silverado
- pictures of rav4 with cattleguards
- side steps for trucks
- tonneau covers for pickups
- truck mats