- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 9/02 - 9/04
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Safeguard your interior while keeping your pooch cozy with the PetEgo Dog Seat Protector
- It collects fur, soaks up slobber and shields against sharp nails to preserve your upholstery
- Available in multiple universal sizes to fit both bucket and bench seats
- Built from incredibly durable polyester canvas
- Equipped with an anti-slip mesh lining and neoprene belts for a shift-free fit
- Comes in multiple colors
- Your PetEgo Dog Seat Protector is backed by a 1-year warranty
Our pets may fill us with joy and companionship, but they also fill our cars with fur, drool and the occasional accident. In order to protect your interior from the fallout of driving around with your furry friend, defend your upholstery with the PetEgo Dog Seat Protector.
Like adding a second layer of upholstery over your existing seats, the PetEgo Dog Seat Protector bears the brunt of your canine's calamities. Not only does it catch hair and slobber, but it also keeps their nails from gouging your leather and cloth seats, especially when Rex decides to dig at the imaginary bone inside your cushion.
Universally sized to fit a wide range of cars, trucks and SUVs, your PetEgo Dog Seat Protector comes in multiple sizes for both bucket and bench seats. For maximum durability and a shift-free installation, it's made from polyester canvas and lined with an anti-slip mesh. Plus, you can pick colors to match or accent your interior, and it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
PetEgo Dog Seat Protector Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Maria B (MCALLEN, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Escape — Jun 18, 2015 8:55 PM
I got this because my new car has black seats and I don't want dog hair everywhere, I like how well covers the seat and how is secure so my dog doesn't move it. Great product
Reviewed by Lillian T (Wadmalaw Island, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda CR-V — Mar 26, 2015 8:00 PM
The seat protector is well made, nice color and thick material. The protector is made so that it fits around the front of the bottom seat and secures at the top (as above). The problem is that my boxer weighs about 65 lbs. During about the first 30 minutes of the drive, my leather seat was covered.........shortly afterwards as she only moved a little... her paws were on the leather seat. Wish they could have made a way for it to stay DOWN on the front of the bottom seat. :-(
Reviewed by Laurie L (MINNEAPOLIS, MN) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Forester — Feb 03, 2015 7:02 AM
New car + old dog = potential disaster. Blame it on the dog? I don't think so. Instead we got a back seat cover. When it arrived--very quickly too--we were pleased with the heavy material and sturdy construction. The dog is pleased too. Now we can all enjoy the new car.
Reviewed by DAVID A (Douglassville, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chrysler Town and Country — Jan 29, 2015 11:56 AM
The top portion does not stay in place, the sides fold into the middle. It needs a mid strap to keep the top in place. The bottom straps do not work at all on my seats. The material and construction are great but the cover needs additional support.
- headrest mounted pet barrier
- dogabout pet hammock
- motor trend pet tube car kennel
- pet barrier front seats
- car seat covers for dogs subaru
- mercedes dog seat covers
- mini cooper pet accessories
- jeep wrangler seat covers neoprene
- dog car seat covers porsche 911
- subaru outback dog accessories
- vehicle floor mats
- auto covers
- dual exhaust systems