- The PetSTEP Folding Pet Ramp is both lightweight and portable for use on or off your vehicle
- Molded from rugged polypropylene and fiberglass for a long life of use
- The PetSTEP Pet Ramp features a treaded top that's easy for your best friend to climb
- Saves your pet's energy while saving your back from having to lift-perfect for aging or arthritic dogs
- Measures 70" L x 17" W x 2.5" H when unfolded, and 36" L x 17" W x 5.75" H when folded
- The PetSTEP Ramp boasts a whopping 500 lb. capacity—ideal for multipurpose uses, pot-bellied pigs or other massive pets
- Training your dogs to use the PetSTEP Ramp takes very little time, and maybe a few treats
- The ideal pet ramp for vans, minivans, trucks and SUVs
- Your PetSTEP Folding Pet Ramp is covered by a 1-year warranty
Traveling with your best friend is a breeze with the PetSTEP. Whether your little dog can't make the big leap or you have an aging pet that needs a little assistance, carrying a dog ramp in your vehicle is a great solution. The PetSTEP Folding Pet Ramp provides nearly 6 feet of treaded non-slip surface to help your dog (or other large pet) climb in or out of your vehicle. And, when you're done using it, you can fold the PetSTEP Ramp in half for quick storage.
Because it's lightweight and portable, the PetSTEP can be used any number of places off your vehicle. Check out the optional accessories that make it possible to work with boats, pools or grooming tables-anywhere you want to take your best friend! Plus, the polypropylene synthetic material stands up to years of use.
Most dogs take to the ramp right away because it saves energy; others may need a few biscuits to learn their new dog ramp is their pal. Either way, your best friend will thank you for the help and your back will thank you for saving strain. Your PetSTEP Folding Pet Ramp carries a 1-year warranty.
PetSTEP Folding Pet Ramp Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by robert s (Shawnee, OK) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Nov 30, 2014 12:35 PM
Seems to be made durable and strong. A little bulky but not a problem. Our Great Dane doesn't mind using it at all to get up in our lifted truck. Exactly what we needed. The only reason for 4 stars is the price and the slight bulk.
Reviewed by Barbara D (CHICAGO, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru Forester — Oct 17, 2014 6:05 AM
I read many reviews that had good things to say about this ramp, and I agree with them. It's steady when our 70 lb. dog uses it, and fairly easy to put up and take down. One design improvement I would suggest is a way to secure it when it's unfolded: that would make it easier to install. I also recommend an accessory that's not sold on this site, the side-entry strap. It lets me use the ramp to get my dog into the passenger seat instead of the cargo area.
Reviewed by Crystal W (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Xterra — Sep 23, 2014 3:30 AM
It took a few trys and a few treats for my chocolate lab to get used to using the ramp. He was having surgery for an ACL tear and we. I knew he wouldn't be able to jump up into the vehicle like he used to. The ramp has been the help he needed and I am very pleased with it.
Reviewed by Christian N (COLUMBIA, SC) — Sep 21, 2014 7:53 AM
Works great for our 2 Great Danes. Took about. 20 minutes of training, but this makes us much more comfortable able getting them safely in our Sequoia.
Reviewed by Leland M (GILBERT, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Sep 13, 2014 1:43 PM
Sturdy enough for my 85LB. Labrador. She is normally overly cautious about steps but did well with this ramp following the steps/suggestions included about getting her used to the ramp.
PetSTEP Folding Pet Ramp
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 5/06