- Give Rover his own special room in the rear of your ride with the PortablePET Pet Partition
- Protects your dog from the danger of wandering around your cabin while you drive
- The fully adjustable PortablePET Pet Partition works in almost every SUV, minivan or wagon
- Width adjusts from 34” to 60”
- Height adjusts from 27” to 45”
- For added blockage, pick up an Add-on Rung for your PortablePET Pet Partition
- Lifetime Warranty
One look at your pooch's waggly tail and the slobber dribbling down from her engorged tongue, and you know that she loves riding along with you. But, all that excitement might make her want to wander around the cockpit, sticking her nose out of every window to test the smells on both sides. That can be dangerous. To keep your best friend safe, keep her behind the PortablePET Pet Partition.
When you install the PortablePET Pet Partition, your dog is safe from roaming loose around your vehicle. Best of all, the universal PortablePET Pet Partition is fully adjustable up-and-down and side-to-side, so it fits most SUVs, minivans and wagons. Need a little extra coverage? You can get an optional Add-on Rung.
You don't have to worry about harming your ride's interior. The PortablePET Pet Partition is gentle on your carpet and ceiling liner-there's absolutely no drilling needed. And, you get a Lifetime Warranty.
PortablePET Pet Partition Customer Reviews
100 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ROBERT A (Safford, AZ) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 15, 2016 10:01 AM
I found that even with the optional extension, my medium size pitbull was able to crawl under it and get in the front seat between the botton and the floor due to the forward position of the console. Works okay if installed upside down, but I solved the problem by attaching an accessory bag on the bottom third to fully block entry by the dog. Quality is fine, but you may keep that in mind in case you are planning to install where the partition is not up against the front or back seats.
Reviewed by Ralph M (BATAVIA, IL) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tundra — Oct 18, 2016 6:33 AM
My chocolate lab LOVES the front seat and can knock down the partition unless it is really, really tight. The unit needs little more articulation in the way the feet attach. Neither my Subaru Outback or Toyota Tundra provide exact 90 degree contact points. That results in making it easier for the dog to knock it down.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 2/20
There are no customer reviews for this product
- portablepet pet travel
- afe cold air intakes
- dog car hammock
- flowmaster 50 series muffler
- dog mat for car
- dodge dash mats
- mercedes benz dog accessories
- 2010 ford f150 fender flares
- dog seat cover for mini cooper
- jeep dog barrier
- best auto brake parts
- best pick up truck bed liners
- tonneau bed covers reviews