- Give Rover his own special room in the rear of your ride with the PortablePET Pet Partition
- Protects your dog from the danger of wandering around your cabin while you drive
- The fully adjustable PortablePET Pet Partition works in almost every SUV, minivan or wagon
- Width adjusts from 34” to 60”
- Height adjusts from 27” to 45”
- For added blockage, pick up an Add-on Rung for your PortablePET Pet Partition
- Lifetime Warranty
One look at your pooch's waggly tail and the slobber dribbling down from her engorged tongue, and you know that she loves riding along with you. But, all that excitement might make her want to wander around the cockpit, sticking her nose out of every window to test the smells on both sides. That can be dangerous. To keep your best friend safe, keep her behind the PortablePET Pet Partition.
When you install the PortablePET Pet Partition, your dog is safe from roaming loose around your vehicle. Best of all, the universal PortablePET Pet Partition is fully adjustable up-and-down and side-to-side, so it fits most SUVs, minivans and wagons. Need a little extra coverage? You can get an optional Add-on Rung.
You don't have to worry about harming your ride's interior. The PortablePET Pet Partition is gentle on your carpet and ceiling liner-there's absolutely no drilling needed. And, you get a Lifetime Warranty.
PortablePET Pet Partition Customer Reviews
95 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert O (Alpharetta, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda CR-V — Jul 04, 2016 8:38 PM
I found it difficult to install, instruction not very clear. I manage to get it, and it work fine. If the dog would figure out just to push on the bottom of it it would just fell right down. I am sure I'm not installing it right.
Reviewed by Cynthia D (Pocomoke City, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Cherokee — Feb 17, 2016 5:31 AM
This partition was extremely easy to install, looks great in my 2014 jeep trailhawk and keeps my 55+ lb 6 mo. Old lab safe and off the seats. Very sturdy and arrived quickly. Some reviews mentioned challenges with putting feet on poles. I gently warmed the feet with a lighter for 5 seconds and they slipped on easily.
Reviewed by tonya k (MURRELLS INLET, SC) — Sep 30, 2015 7:59 AM
after installing the partition it is still unstable even when tight if dogs bumps it it moves out of place
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 9/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
- portablepet water bottle non spill
- travel dog food carrier
- backseat extender for dogs
- dog mat for car
- lexus dog accessories
- lexus pet seat covers
- ford expedition pet barrier
- jeep dog accessories
- dog harness for jeep wrangler
- auto steps for trucks
- cheap truck floor mats
- custom fit seat covers for trucks