- Keep pets of any size in the back of your vehicle with the WeatherTech Pet Barrier
- Created of heavy-duty steel tubing
- The barrier’s rubber coating protects your interior while eliminating rattle
- Adjusts vertically to 42” (without extension) and to 51” (with optional extension) with a minimum height of 30”
- Expands horizontally up to 66” with a minimum width of 39”
- Install your Pet Barrier without tools or drilling
- Purchase the optional Pet Barrier Extension to gain an additional 9” of height
- The WeatherTech Pet Barrier carries a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Do Sparky and Rover drive you crazy while you're trying to drive? Keep that feisty Chihuahua or rambunctious Lab safely in the rear of your vehicle and out of your hair with the WeatherTech Pet Barrier.
Conveniently adjustable to retain any size pet in the rear of your vehicle. And, with the optional Pet Barrier Extension add up to 9" of height for larger breeds.
The pet barrier's heavy-duty steel tubing ensures that it can withstand your rough-housing animals. For even more protection, the Pet Barrier boasts a rubber coating so it will not harm your interior or rattle.
Keeping your pets secure has never been easier with the easy to install Pet Barrier. Easily mount in your vehicle without tools or drilling. Plus, your WeatherTech Pet Barrier is backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
WeatherTech Pet Barrier Customer Reviews
90 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chris K (Mosinee, WI) — Oct 29, 2015 9:49 AM
The cross bars do not stay put, it may have been the unpaved north dakota road, but in reality it is the screw tight mechanism that failed. After using grey tape to make them hold they look a bit on the tacky side, though the serve the purpose.
Reviewed by Amanda B (NORTHAMPTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Escape — Oct 11, 2015 9:24 AM
I'm pleased with the Pet Barrier, it does what I wanted it too. My only quam is that the pictures were misleading when I purchased. They made it seem like the 3rd bar comes with the purchase, turns out it was extra.
Reviewed by Louis R (BETHEL PARK, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe — Sep 15, 2015 3:12 PM
Our 85 lb. puppy absolutely hated to jump up into his plastic carrier and had to be lifted up into it; a real ordeal. With the Weather Tech barrier he happily jumps into the car. He immediately recognized it as a boundry and we are more relaxed knowing he can't make his way to the front of the car and possibly cause an accident. Lou
Reviewed by Lora B (Pacifica, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda CX-5 — Jul 20, 2015 12:24 PM
Our Lab is over 100 pounds. We were concerned he would try to knock it down, but he is content to look around, knowing we are headed someplace he wants to go.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/12 - 2/16
There are no customer reviews for this product
- weathertech pet travel
- kurgo backseat bridge
- mini plus soft top to back seat for 1987 jeep wrangler
- motor trend by petego walky guard pet barrier
- dog mat for car
- jaguar assessories
- vw pet barriers
- pet barrier for ford explorer
- ford escape pet barrier
- gmc acadia pet barrier
- car cover san diego
- performance brake pads and rotors
- pickup truck rubber bed mats