- Keep pets of any size in the back of your vehicle with the WeatherTech Pet Barrier
- Manufactured with heavy-duty steel tubing
- The barrier’s rubber coating protects your interior while eliminating rattles
- Adjusts vertically to 42” (without extension) and to 51” (with optional extension) with a minimum height of 30”
- Expands horizontally up to 66” with a minimum width of 39”
- Installs easily with no tools or drilling needed
- Purchase the optional Pet Barrier Extension to gain an additional 9” of height
- The WeatherTech Pet Barrier carries a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Do Sparky and Rover drive you crazy while you're trying to drive? Keep that feisty Chihuahua or rambunctious Lab safely in the rear of your vehicle and out of your hair with the WeatherTech Pet Barrier.
Conveniently adjustable to retain any size pet in the rear of your vehicle. And, with the optional Pet Barrier Extension add up to 9" of height for larger breeds.
The pet barrier's heavy-duty steel tubing ensures that it can withstand your rough-housing animals. For even more protection, the Pet Barrier boasts a rubber coating so it will not harm your interior or rattle.
Keeping your pets secure has never been easier with the easy to install Pet Barrier. Easily mount in your vehicle without tools or drilling. Plus, your WeatherTech Pet Barrier is backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
WeatherTech Pet Barrier Customer Reviews
93 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Zachary B (FORT COLLINS, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda CX-5 — Jun 06, 2016 8:30 PM
The roofline in the CX-5 makes this product a bit of a pain to install right behind the rear seats, but once you do get it in place, it holds steady without any rattles or slipping. It works great once it's in place!
Reviewed by KURT S (South Windsor, CT) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Equinox — Apr 05, 2016 2:26 AM
High quality pet barrier! Will never need one again for this car...only one problem...our pyr can move the side bars with his nose so after reading other reviews that they used duck tape to stop this problem, my husband drilled in a screw with a nut in the end so it blends in and looks nice still! Highly recommend this product!
Reviewed by Chris K (Mosinee, WI) — Oct 29, 2015 9:49 AM
The cross bars do not stay put, it may have been the unpaved north dakota road, but in reality it is the screw tight mechanism that failed. After using grey tape to make them hold they look a bit on the tacky side, though the serve the purpose.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/24 - 6/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- weathertech pet travel
- kurgo backseat bridge
- mini plus soft top to back seat for 1987 jeep wrangler
- motor trend by petego walky guard pet barrier
- dog mat for car
- jaguar assessories
- vw pet barriers
- pet barrier for ford explorer
- ford escape pet barrier
- gmc acadia pet barrier
- car cover san diego
- performance brake pads and rotors
- pickup truck rubber bed mats