- Protect your rear seats, back seats and floor with the Heritage Rear Seat Protector
- Attaches to the tops of the front and rear seats
- Adjustable straps for easy installation
- Crafted from rugged U.V. resistant fabric with water-resistant backing
- Color reversible sides: Loden top and Chestnut bottom
- Fits most cars, minivans and SUVS
- Measures 55”L x 54.5”W
- When not in use, rear seat protector folds into zipped bag with handles
- Easy to clean—simply machine wash cold and line or machine dry on delicate
- Your Heritage Rear Seat Protector is covered by a 2-year warranty
When you and your pooch hit the road, it's a little known fact that everything behind the front row is his domain. Protect your vehicle from his claws, drool and “accidents" with a Heritage Rear Seat Protector.
The Heritage Rear Seat Protector is made from rugged U.V. and water-resistant fabric for serious protection. It features color reversible sides and simple installation with adjustable straps that attach to the top of the front and rear seats. And, the seat protector is easy to clean, too.
Designed to fit most cars, minivans and SUVs, the rear seat protector measures 55"L x 54.5"W. Plus, when not in use it folds into a zipped bag with handles for easy portability. What's more, the Heritage Rear Seat Protector carries a 2-year warranty.
Heritage Rear Seat Protector Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by DANIEL D (BROOKLYN, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Scion xB — Jun 18, 2010 1:39 PM
This rear seat protector fits pretty well in a 2008-09 Scion xB... reaches from door to door. The material is very thick and rugged: even when my dog is pretty wet, nothing seems to seep through to the seats. It attaches well to the front seats as shown in Heritage's pictures. For the rear seat, you have a long nylon ribbon go around the entire seat (it doesn't attach to the headrests like it does to the front seats, which would have been better). Also, there are times when I wish it was a tiny bit longer because sometimes my dog's weight pulls it down a bit in the back, exposing too much of the top of the back seat. But all-in-all, it's the best alternative to buying semi- or custom-fit backseat covers if you don't want to shell out the dough for those options.
Heritage Rear Seat Protector
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 6/03