- Give your tiny Fido a skybox view of the road ahead
- Keeps your dog safe and secure while on the road
- Holds pets weighing up to 30 lbs
- Adjustable tether easily attaches to any harness to keep pets in place
- Washable padded liner keeps seat fresh and clean
- Outer shell crafted of heavy-duty nylon construction
- Equipped with zippered pockets to store chew toys, snacks, etc
- Metal supports keep the booster seat’s shape
- Measures: 12" D x 16" W x 8" H
- Collapses for easy storage when not in use
- Installs quickly and securely - download instructions here (PDF)
- Your Kurgo Skybox Dog Booster Seat is backed by a 1-year warranty
When your little doggy is a member of the family, let her ride along in complete comfort whenever you hit the road. The Kurgo Skybox Dog Booster Seat elevates your best friend to keep her safe, secure and off your lap while traveling.
The Kurgo Skybox straps securely to your passenger seat, so mini-Fido rides shotgun in complete comfort. With the Skybox, you, your dog and your human passengers enjoy a peaceful drive safe from distractions and the occasional “accidents."
Crafted of heavy-duty nylon with an internal collapsible metal frame, the Kurgo Skybox Dog Booster Seat hold pets that weigh up to 30 lbs. Plus, the padded liner keeps ‘em cozy while the adjustable tether attaches to any harness so they stay put.
When not in use, the Skybox quickly folds up for easy storage. Plus, the inner liner is machine washable so their special seat always stays clean and cozy. And best yet, Kurgo backs your Skybox Dog Booster Seat with a 1-year warranty.
Our 5+ Kurgo Skybox Dog Booster Seat customer reviews have an average rating of 4.50 out of 5 stars. To see specific reviews about your vehicle, please select your year, make and model from the drop down above.
Kurgo Skybox Dog Booster Seat Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Diana K (Tolleson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Scion iQ — Nov 01, 2013 8:13 PM
I have a 9 lb shitz shu, perfect for him, easy in and out of car, the only thing i dont like is inside the basket the clip to hold him secure, from jumping out, is HUGE, heavy, same size and weight at a repelling clip, which is crazy for car seat made for a very small dog......
Reviewed by Christina T (KINGSPORT, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda CR-V — Apr 11, 2013 1:54 PM
I love this as much as my bichon does! The only complaint I had was that the clip provided was too large to keep my little dog secured in the seat but no biggie - I had a small one to replace it so all is well! I definitely recommend this to all small dog owners!
Reviewed by Debra G (SMITHTOWN, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 14, 2013 10:11 PM
My dog doesn't sit still but when I bought this seat she did and so did the other one. They love the fact the can look out the window enjoy the sun beating on them.The harness hook after a minute putting them in gave them a silent command to sit in the chair because they can't jump out. She and he slept confortable, watch the view without the need to be on my lap. You and put a small blanket in for them to snooze I love it and they did also.i only bought one but I am getting another.
Reviewed by Lynne B (Webster, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Sienna — Jan 23, 2013 10:04 AM
The seat was easy to install. Our 7 mo. Yorkie was able to see out my Sienna minivan window which makes him happy. We had to buy a different clip that attaches to his halter because the one provided was too large, and it needed to swivel so he wouldn't choke himself when he tried to turn around in the seat.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/05 - 10/07
There are no customer reviews for this product
- motor trend pet tube car kennel
- dogs kennels for truck beds
- protect car door from dog
- pet saver and cargo liner for dodge caliber
- mercedes benz car seat protector
- mini cooper pet accessories
- f350 rear seat cover
- honda crv pet barrier
- truck seat covers ford f250
- bike rack for cars
- cargo storage for suv
- pickup truck tonneau covers