- Create a pet-safe zone for Scruffy while protecting your cargo area with the Kurgo Cargo Cape
- Measuring 52” W x 62” L, the Cargo Cape fits in the cargo area of most SUVs and Vans
- The heavy-duty denier polyester is completely waterproof to protect against spills and pet “accidents”
- Its textured rubber bumper guard offers a buffer of protection during cargo or pet loading and unloading
- The Cape’s piped edges ensure that dirt and water are kept away from your ride’s carpets
- Its built-in mesh pockets are perfect for leashes, pet trash, snacks and more
- Boasts a split seat zipper to ensure optimum coverage and fit
- Easy care—machine washable
- Your Kurgo Cargo Cape carries a 1-year warranty
The back of your ride doesn't have to look like Fido's private dog park. Keep your rear cargo space clean while allowing your pooch to enjoy his travel space with the Kurgo Cargo Cape.
Measuring 52" W x 62" L, the Kurgo Cargo Cape easily drapes across the cargo areas of most SUVs and Vans. It even boasts a split seat zipper to ensure ultimate fit and protection. The Kurgo cape is crafted from heavy-duty, waterproof denier polyester to protect against spills and any of Fido's “accidents." Additionally, the Cargo Cape features a rubber bumper guard for protection during loading and unloading of your furry friend.
Built-in mesh pockets are ideal spots for storing Fido's leashes, collars and treats. And, just in case Fido gets extra feisty and wreaks a little bit of havoc on your Cargo Cape, it's completely machine washable. What's more, the Kurgo Cargo Cape is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Kurgo Cargo Cape Customer Reviews
79 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kim M (BEAUFORT, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Hyundai Tucson — Aug 11, 2015 4:11 AM
Glad the product was made for the back seats. Saves from all the hassle of cleaning the dog hair off the carpet.That flap is a good idea as well it prevents all scratches from my dogs getting out of the back .
Reviewed by Jennifer K (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Journey — Jun 24, 2015 8:43 PM
I have a 2015 Dodge Journey and the cargo cape fits almost perfect BUT it is to short so the black flap does not reach over the bumper which makes the storage pockets not fit either. Other than this I like the material and everywhere else fits good.
Reviewed by John G (Langhorne, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Explorer — Apr 16, 2015 3:43 AM
The advertising said is was custom for my explorer. Received the product and the box said one size fits all. The product is too short. The flap does not even reach the back of my vehicle.
Reviewed by Dennis C (Rock Springs, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Equinox — Jan 10, 2015 7:13 AM
The product arrived very fast was super easy to install and fit my vehicle perfectly. Now my dog is waiting for warm weather so he can get his ride to the park we walk at.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/09 - 10/13