- Create a pet-safe zone for Scruffy while protecting your cargo area with the Kurgo Cargo Cape
- Measuring 52” W x 62” L, the Cargo Cape fits in the cargo area of most SUVs and Vans
- The heavy-duty denier polyester is completely waterproof to protect against spills and pet “accidents”
- Its textured rubber bumper guard offers a buffer of protection during cargo or pet loading and unloading
- The Cape’s piped edges ensure that dirt and water are kept away from your ride’s carpets
- Its built-in mesh pockets are perfect for leashes, pet trash, snacks and more
- Boasts a split seat zipper to ensure optimum coverage and fit
- Easy care—machine washable
- Your Kurgo Cargo Cape carries a lifetime warranty
The back of your ride doesn't have to look like Fido's private dog park. Keep your rear cargo space clean while allowing your pooch to enjoy his travel space with the Kurgo Cargo Cape.
Measuring 52" W x 62" L, the Kurgo Cargo Cape easily drapes across the cargo areas of most SUVs and Vans. It even boasts a split seat zipper to ensure ultimate fit and protection. The Kurgo cape is crafted from heavy-duty, waterproof denier polyester to protect against spills and any of Fido's “accidents." Additionally, the Cargo Cape features a rubber bumper guard for protection during loading and unloading of your furry friend.
Built-in mesh pockets are ideal spots for storing Fido's leashes, collars and treats. And, just in case Fido gets extra feisty and wreaks a little bit of havoc on your Cargo Cape, it's completely machine washable. What's more, the Kurgo Cargo Cape is backed by a lifetime warranty.
Kurgo Cargo Cape Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Zun Y (COLUMBUS, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Pilot — May 21, 2016 4:35 AM
The velcro that attaches the cape to the truck is is fairly strong and keeps the mat from sliding around, yet you can still peel it off if you need to readjust. The straps that hook the cape to the headrest are just extra reassurance but they hardly get strained.
Reviewed by Ruth B (SAINT PETERSBURG, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Kia Soul — May 06, 2016 4:11 PM
This covers every inch of the back of my new KIA Soul and I feel better taking all three of my dogs out in it to the park. It is easy to clean and I love the Velcro that keeps it from sliding around. The other great thing about it is the extra flap that protects the back bumper from scratches when my dogs jump with excitement into the car. Thank you for this product.
Reviewed by Kimberly T (Columbus, OH) — Mar 19, 2016 8:44 AM
With 2 dogs and a new Subaru Forester I wanted to keep the back end clean. We take them to a nearby park daily and they often get in the mud so it wouldn't take long for the back to get messy. Now I just keep a small hand broom and a towel in the back and sweep everything out when the dogs track mud and dirt into the car. I love it. And the sticky back helps keep it I place, too.
Reviewed by Garrett K (SANTA BARBARA, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 12, 2015 9:27 PM
I was worried this wouldn't fit correctly, but it fits perfectly! Nice job, the only thing I would change would be to add flank flaps to protect the wheel areas, otherwise, nice cover.
Reviewed by Kim M (BEAUFORT, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Hyundai Tucson — Aug 11, 2015 4:11 AM
Glad the product was made for the back seats. Saves from all the hassle of cleaning the dog hair off the carpet.That flap is a good idea as well it prevents all scratches from my dogs getting out of the back .
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29