- Create a pet-safe zone for Scruffy while protecting your cargo area with the Kurgo Cargo Cape
- Measuring 52” W x 62” L, the Cargo Cape fits in the cargo area of most SUVs and Vans
- Easy care—machine washable, waterproof and stain-resistant
- Its textured rubber bumper guard offers a buffer of protection during cargo or pet loading and unloading
- The Cape’s piped edges ensure that dirt and water are kept away from your ride’s carpets
- Built-in mesh pockets are perfect for leashes, pet trash, snacks and more
- Boasts a split seat zipper to ensure optimum coverage and fit
- Your Kurgo Cargo Cape carries a lifetime warranty
The back of your ride doesn't have to look like Fido's private dog park. Keep your rear cargo space clean while allowing your pooch to enjoy his travel space with the Kurgo Cargo Cape.
Measuring 52" W x 62" L, the Kurgo Cargo Cape easily drapes across the cargo areas of most SUVs and Vans. It even boasts a split seat zipper to ensure ultimate fit and protection. The Kurgo cape is crafted from heavy-duty, waterproof denier polyester to protect against spills and any of Fido's “accidents." Additionally, the Cargo Cape features a rubber bumper guard for protection during loading and unloading of your furry friend.
Built-in mesh pockets are ideal spots for storing Fido's leashes, collars and treats. And, just in case Fido gets extra feisty and wreaks a little bit of havoc on your Cargo Cape, it's completely machine washable. What's more, the Kurgo Cargo Cape is backed by a lifetime warranty.
Kurgo Cargo Cape Customer Reviews
89 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph M (Fountain Inn, SC) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Ranger — Jan 26, 2017 3:39 AM
What a great cover for the money! It looks good, fits well and is great protection against any "accidents" that may occur. I would definitely recommend this item for anyone with pets.
Reviewed by John R (ROY, WA) Reviewed for a 2003 Nissan Pathfinder — Jan 12, 2017 8:30 PM
For not being a custom fit this was the next best thing. It covered the back of my 2003 Nissan Pathfinder with the back seats down. The Velcro strips didn't stick that great but I keep the seats down most of the time to load the hunting dogs quicker. The fold down bumper cover is a great idea when loading wet dogs.
Reviewed by Lisa N (Middletown, MD) Reviewed for a 2017 Jaguar F-Pace — Dec 03, 2016 3:48 AM
We purchased the cape for a new 2017 Jaguar FPace. Our choices were a custom made cape from Jaguar - beautiful and about $250 or Cargo Cape. We love this one - durable, fits fairly well (not all the way to the very edge but enough for our purposes) and the lip covering the edge is a fabulous touch, protecting from scratches. I travel a lot so am constantly loading suitcases in the rear. Then there are the usual COSTCO runs with loads from there. Love the product and HIGHLY recommend it.
Reviewed by James S (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Oct 05, 2016 10:00 AM
My Shepard/Huskie mix goes everywhere with me but sheds amazing amounts of hair which normally become entangled with fabric in the back of my 4Runner. The Kurgo Cargo Cape is the perfect solution. It is simple to install and fits well in the back of my 4Runner. Very handy features, such as Velcro strips that adhere to the vehicle fabric and middle zipper which allows you to put one seat down for cargo. All this at a price MUCH lower than other similar products on the market.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/21 - 2/23
There are no customer reviews for this product
- ebc slotted rotors
- unichip performance chip
- weathertech pet barrier
- subaru dog seat covers
- dash covers for dodge trucks
- toyota pet accessories
- toyota camry car seat cover for dogs
- f150 alloy rims
- pet barrier for subaru outback
- cargo roof carriers
- cheap cold air intake systems
- wind guards for car windows