- The Kurgo Backseat Pet Barrier increases safety for drivers, passengers and pets
- Protects your passengers and cargo from roaming dogs, and your dog from launching forward in sudden stops
- Keeps your front seat free of unsightly dog hair
- Designed to fit most compacts and SUVS (does not accommodate 2-door cars or minivans)
- Easy to install and remove
- No need to remove when passengers are in the back seat
- Your Kurgo Backseat Pet Barrier carries a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects
What do you do if Fido keeps jumping into the front passenger seat without calling shotgun? Install the Kurgo Backseat Pet Barrier to keep your 4-legged friend – and all his fur and slobber – safely in the backseat.
Crafted from tough, stylish cloth, the Kurgo pet barrier creates an impenetrable wall between the front and rear seats. Even better, there's a built-in cupholder for extra convenience. And, when Fido isn't coming along for the ride, simply unzip the detachable mesh extension to give your passengers a clear view.
The Kurgo Backseat Pet Barrier is designed to easily install in most compacts and SUVs. As an added bonus, the barrier's storage bag doubles as a doggy bag dispenser or pet gear bag. What's more, the Kurgo Backseat Pet Barrier is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Note: Does not accommodate 2-door cars or minivans
Kurgo Backseat Pet Barrier Customer Reviews
58 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel B (BRIDGER, MT) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Tracker — Oct 22, 2015 6:09 AM
I was impressed on how easy it is to install and remove. It's very effective in keeping my dogs in the backseat and prevents them from trying to ride shotgun while the vehicle is moving.
Reviewed by Two G (Hector, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Impreza — Sep 08, 2015 4:31 AM
This did the trick to prevent my Springer Spaniel/Lab mix from getting in the front seat. It's a little big for my Subaru Impreza, but still works fine. Super easy install.
Reviewed by Sherrill K (Monroe, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Chrysler Town and Country — Jun 20, 2015 8:18 PM
Quick to install & keeps my 120# English Lab in the rear when I leave her. She used to jump in the front & lick the windows. Now she sleeps in the back.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/12 - 2/16