- The Kurgo Backseat Pet Barrier increases safety for drivers, passengers and pets
- Protects your passengers and cargo from roaming dogs, and your dog from launching forward in sudden stops
- Keeps your front seat free of unsightly dog hair
- Designed to fit most compacts and SUVS (does not accommodate 2-door cars or minivans)
- Easy to install and remove
- No need to remove when passengers are in the back seat
- Your Kurgo Backseat Pet Barrier carries a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects
What do you do if Fido keeps jumping into the front passenger seat without calling shotgun? Install the Kurgo Backseat Pet Barrier to keep your 4-legged friend – and all his fur and slobber – safely in the backseat.
Crafted from tough, stylish cloth, the Kurgo pet barrier creates an impenetrable wall between the front and rear seats. Even better, there's a built-in cupholder for extra convenience. And, when Fido isn't coming along for the ride, simply unzip the detachable mesh extension to give your passengers a clear view.
The Kurgo Backseat Pet Barrier is designed to easily install in most compacts and SUVs. As an added bonus, the barrier's storage bag doubles as a doggy bag dispenser or pet gear bag. What's more, the Kurgo Backseat Pet Barrier is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Note: Does not accommodate 2-door cars or minivans
Kurgo Backseat Pet Barrier Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Felicia A (PRESCOTT VALLEY, AZ) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tundra — Mar 17, 2015 7:28 AM
We have two of these, one for the Tundra and one for the RAV and it works well in both vehicles. Keeps our Dalmatian in the back. I think it's extremely adjustable so would work well in most cars or trucks. Now if Kurgo could just come up with something for the dog hair!
Reviewed by Amy B (SAN ANGELO, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota RAV4 — Feb 15, 2015 8:39 PM
It was a puzzle to install, and I never could get mine to look like the photo-mine bunches/buckles just below the vertical side rods. And it is not as high aad the one shown in the picture after installed.
Reviewed by Robert G (ELIZABETH, CO) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-350 — Jan 28, 2015 7:01 AM
Product is very nice,good look ,maximizes interior space,install is very easy,keeps your pups out of harms way and protects up front driver/passenger.have 2 one for the f-350,and one for the jeep wrangler!
Reviewed by Bryant M (Norfolk, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Outback — Nov 05, 2014 6:02 AM
This product is a bit pricier than some of the net-type products designed to perform the same function. However, like most Kurgo products, it is well-designed and robust. Combined with the Kurgo seat cover (fits my Outback very well), door covers, and travel harnesses/restraints, along with Weathertech mats, the dogs and car are protected as well as possible.
Kurgo Backseat Pet Barrier
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/01 - 4/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
- kurgo pet supplies
- back seat dog bridge
- petego walky guard pet barrier
- weather tech barrier
- lexus pet barrier
- pet saver and cargo liner for dodge caliber
- dog seat covers for volvo cars
- ford edge bra
- dog ramp for tahoe
- prius pet barrier
- cheap exhaust tips
- aftermarket mud flaps
- automobile bicycle racks