- Protect every inch of your passenger seat with the Kurgo Co-Pilot Dog Seat Cover
- Its coverall design keeps the front and back of your vehicle’s seats in show room condition
- Two rear pockets—ideal for pet leashes, snacks, cell phones and more
- Rugged denier polyester construction stands up to daily abuse
- The seat cover is completely waterproof and stain resistant
- Machine washable for easy care
- Quick and simple to install and remove
- Your Kurgo Co-Pilot Dog Seat Cover is backed by a lifetime warranty
Easily protect every inch of that passenger seat with the Kurgo Co-Pilot Dog Seat Cover.
Crafted from durable denier polyester, the rugged seat cover stands up to daily abuse from your fury friend. It's even waterproof and stain resistant to defend against any “accidents." Even better, the full-coverage seat cover sports two durable pockets for extra storage. Pack the pockets full of leashes, dog treats or even your GPS and cellular devices.
The best part, putting the cover on is simple—so you can cover the seat before Scruffy jumps in. Plus, your Kurgo Co-Pilot Dog Seat Cover is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Use with pet restraint system is recommended
- Not recommended for seats with integrated side air bags
Kurgo Co-Pilot Dog Seat Cover Customer Reviews
48 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nancy B (AMBLER, PA) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota RAV4 — Saturday at 7:50 AM
These seat covers are great. Waterproof and I can brush them off easily. This is what I was looking for to help with my hairy dog's mess. Thanks!
Reviewed by Todd B (MERCED, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Freightliner Sprinter — Jun 26, 2016 9:22 AM
The simple design of the seat cover makes for perfect fit. Installed in less than 5 minutes. The slip over and buckle feature keeps the cover in place without any readjustment. Cleans easily and the front storage pouch is s great bonus.
Reviewed by Marjorie S (ORWELL, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 Buick LaCrosse — May 05, 2016 5:16 PM
It fits very easy on the car seat. Stays in place, does not shift while my favorite companion is riding in the car. Easy to wipe off. This is saving on my car seat, so will not cut into seat.
Reviewed by DAVID M (SCHENECTADY, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Legacy — Mar 11, 2016 4:03 AM
I don't usually bother to cover my seats, but my new ones are cloth instead of "leather" and a little harder to clean. Co-pilot seemed perfect for bucket seats. Fortunately it came in black to match my interior. Nice snug fit. I did have some difficulty attaching the strap under the seat, but it was well worth it. Great service by AutoAnything, also.
Reviewed by James H (Valley City, ND) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 12, 2016 9:05 AM
it fits my 2008 jeep but does not make allowances for seat handles, and head rests, but as far as general fit and is snug and covers the whole seat and protect it
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/26 - 8/30