- The PortablePET Twistep Dog Hitch Step helps your 4-legged pal in and out of your ride with ease
- This hitch step rotates 360-degrees under the vehicle in just one movement—simply push in, push down and twist
- Crafted from glass filled nylon, this pet step boasts superior strength
- Your dog hitch step holds up to 400 lbs using a Class III hitch and 300 lbs with a Class II hitch—making it safe for pets and people
- Boasts a safe anti-slip surface and a corrosion-resistant coating for all-weather durability
- Conveniently adjusts height to fit various vehicles
- Measures 22” x 19”
- Works with 1 1/4” and 2" receiver hitches
- Installs in just minutes with included installation instructions
- Your PortablePET Twistep Dog Hitch Step carries a 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects
Easier than lifting your dog into the car and simpler than setting up a bulky pet ramp, the Portable PET Twistep Dog Hitch Step is the quick and easy way to get your tail-waggin' friend into your ride.
The PortablePET Twistep rotates a full 360-degrees under your vehicle in just one movement—simply push in, push down and twist. And, the Twistep is ultra durable, crafted from glass filled nylon with a corrosion resistance coating to stand up to any weather. Plus, with the anti-slip surface, your pooch has safe and secure footing.
This 22" x 19" hitch step fits 1 1/4" and 2" receiver hitches and easily installs with the step-by-step instructions. Even better, it holds up to 400 lbs when used with a Class III hitch or 300 lbs on a Class II hitch—so your pet step doubles as a convenient hitch step for you to reach the top of your ride. What's more, the PortablePET Twistep Dog Hitch Step is backed by a 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects.
PortablePET Twistep Dog Hitch Step Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Walter S (DAMASCUS, OR) Reviewed for a 2007 Cadillac SRX — Feb 21, 2015 2:36 PM
Great product. My dog recently started to hesitate then struggle getting into the SUV. The generous size platform is sturdy, works well and looks good. Once my dog became comfortable with the steps purpose she began using it as intended. You won't be disappointed and it might save your dog from getting hurt.
Reviewed by Adam S (VIENNA, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Sequoia — Nov 28, 2013 11:41 AM
We have an English Mastiff -- they aren't jumpers, so I've always had to lift her into the back of the SUV. That is awful for both of us. Enter this awesome product. I taught her to use the step in a matter of minutes (using liver treats), and now we can go for rides whenever we want. Expensive, but totally worth it. Solid construction.
Reviewed by John M (PARK CITY, UT) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Highlander — Apr 24, 2013 8:23 PM
One of the few products that you do not have to assemble. It rotates easily under the vehicle. I installed this on my 2013 Toyota Highlander and it worked perfectly. I had to coax the dog to use it but once she figured it out she used it every time. I would definitely recommend it. Regular shipping arrived the same week. It is handy for stepping up to the roof rack to load and unload.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 9/04