- The PortablePET Twistep Dog Hitch Step helps your 4-legged pal in and out of your ride with ease
- This hitch step rotates 360-degrees under the vehicle in just one movement—simply push in, push down and twist
- Crafted from glass filled nylon, this pet step boasts superior strength
- Your dog hitch step holds up to 400 lbs using a Class III hitch and 300 lbs with a Class II hitch—making it safe for pets and people
- Boasts a safe anti-slip surface and a corrosion-resistant coating for all-weather durability
- Conveniently adjusts height to fit various vehicles
- Measures 22” x 19”
- Works with 1 1/4” and 2" receiver hitches
- Installs in just minutes with included installation instructions
- Your PortablePET Twistep Dog Hitch Step carries a 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects
Easier than lifting your dog into the car and simpler than setting up a bulky pet ramp, the Portable PET Twistep Dog Hitch Step is the quick and easy way to get your tail-waggin' friend into your ride.
The PortablePET Twistep rotates a full 360-degrees under your vehicle in just one movement—simply push in, push down and twist. And, the Twistep is ultra durable, crafted from glass filled nylon with a corrosion resistance coating to stand up to any weather. Plus, with the anti-slip surface, your pooch has safe and secure footing.
This 22" x 19" hitch step fits 1 1/4" and 2" receiver hitches and easily installs with the step-by-step instructions. Even better, it holds up to 400 lbs when used with a Class III hitch or 300 lbs on a Class II hitch—so your pet step doubles as a convenient hitch step for you to reach the top of your ride. What's more, the PortablePET Twistep Dog Hitch Step is backed by a 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects.
PortablePET Twistep Dog Hitch Step Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel S (BOLINGBROOK, IL) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda Odyssey — Apr 12, 2016 8:53 AM
As of right now our dogs are not use to using the step and has avoided the step in getting into our Honda Odyssey. We hope that they will get comfortable using the step. Also, with it installed, it is very low and will hit the ground if going over a bump. So it has to be taken off before driving. It is of good construction and sturdy.
Reviewed by Ronald R (TERRY, MS) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Suburban — Jan 16, 2016 1:54 PM
Product works great as intended. Only problem we have is it rubs the spare tire pretty hard when turning it underneath our Suburban. Might need some modifications. It works great with our Great Danes. They learned to use it quickly and it provides a nice stable platform.
Reviewed by Mark C (RALEIGH, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Acadia — Jan 08, 2016 5:49 AM
Perfect for my older Lab. He can get into the SUV very easily with this step. Without it, he just can't jump like he used to. He took to it naturally after coaxing him the first time. Also, the step blends in with the back of my SUV so it is not noticeable but very handy when we need to use it. Easy and painless installation.
Reviewed by Beth P (Sarasota, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Expedition — Sep 19, 2015 1:13 PM
Our 8 yr old lab was easily trained and even seems excited to use it. We're so happy as we had just purchased a Ford Expedition and she was able to jump in an out but we knew it was very possible she may pull a ligament. We checked out all dog steps and ramps but you had to store them in the vehicle if you went somewhere and had to get the dog out. I finally came across your Twiststep and it is awesome. Easy to install. You need a hitch lock so it won't get stolen.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code PET10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 7/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- portablepet water bottle non spill
- reccomended pet barrier for honda ridgeline
- dog ramps for cars and suvs
- portable pet lunch box
- dog mat for car
- jaguar pet seat covers
- toyota dog barrier
- jeep wrangler dog ramp
- honda crv pet barrier
- dodge journey pet barrier
- car air filters
- truck bed mats
- wind deflector