- Give Fido extra room to relax during road trips with the Kurgo Backseat Bridge
- Reversible black and Hampton Sand colors to match vehicle interiors
- Sturdy, rugged pad holds up to 100lbs
- Cup holder and pocket for storage
- Universal-fit mat measures 16"D x 52"W x 1"H (not recommended for spaces greater than 13" from back of seat to seat edge)
- Boasts a folding barrier that stops your four-legged friend from jumping into the front seat
- Folding barrier features a convenient cup holder and storage pocket
- Completely waterproof
- Easily installs behind front seats thanks to universal design
- Your Kurgo Backseat Bridge is backed by a hassle-free Lifetime Warranty.
Big dog in a small backseat—you said you'd cross that bridge when you got to it. Thankfully, the Kurgo Backseat Bridge closes the gap between your front and rear seats for you.
The Kurgo Backseat Bridge quickly attaches behind your front seats to extend the length of your rear seat—thereby adding extra room for your furry friend. And, it doesn't matter if your tail-waggin' pal is a tiny lap dog or a large breed, thanks to the thick 600d Polyester with TPE backing, the backseat bridge is strong enough to support canines of all sizes.
Plus, your car seat extender also works as a backseat barrier thanks to its folding barricade. It safely blocks Fido from roaming into the front seat or clawing at your center console. And, the barrier features a cup holder and an additional storage pocket for extra convenience.
The bridge's universal design measures 16" L x 52" W and is reversible—choose to display the black or Hampton Sand side. What's more, the Kurgo Backseat Bridge carries a lifetime warranty.
Kurgo Backseat Dog Bridge Car Seat Extender Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael S (PORTSMOUTH, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Feb 21, 2017 2:36 PM
The Kurgo Backseat Bridge spans the distance between the back of the front seat and the folding seats in the rear of the extended cab pickup. Our boxer rides at a height he can enjoy the ride. strong enough offer a solid resting area.
Reviewed by Tracy W (Hummelstown, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Frontier — Jan 22, 2016 12:02 PM
Love the back seat bridge. I have a compact truck, but am pretty short so the front seat is up, but plenty of width on the bridge to safely cover the "back seat canyon" for the 2 dogs. Also, plenty of strength for the 40 and 30 pounders on it together.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/18 - 8/22