- Give Fido extra room to relax during road trips with the Kurgo Backseat Bridge
- Easily installs behind front seats thanks to universal design
- Crafted from thick 600d polyester with a TPE backing for superior strength
- Boasts a folding barrier that stops your four-legged friend from jumping into the front seat
- Folding barrier features a convenient cup holder and storage pocket
- Reversible black and khaki design
- Measures 23" W x 52" L
- Completely waterproof
- Your Kurgo Backseat Bridge is backed by a 1-year warranty
Big dog in a small backseat—you said you'd cross that bridge when you got to it. Thankfully, the Kurgo Backseat Bridge closes the gap between your front and rear seats for you.
The Kurgo Backseat Bridge quickly attaches behind your front seats to extend the length of your rear seat—thereby adding extra room for your furry friend. And, it doesn't matter if your tail-waggin' pal is a tiny lap dog or a large breed, thanks to the thick 600d Polyester with TPE backing, the backseat bridge is strong enough to support canines of all sizes.
Plus, your car seat extender also works as a backseat barrier thanks to its folding barricade. It safely blocks Fido from roaming into the front seat or clawing at your center consol. And, the barrier features a cup holder and an additional storage pocket for extra convenience.
The bridge's universal design measures 23" W x 52" L and is reversible—choose to display the black or khaki side. What's more, the Kurgo Backseat Bridge carries a 1-year warranty.
Kurgo Backseat Bridge Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rebecca K (NEW YORK, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Subaru Forester — Mar 14, 2014 3:46 PM
Easy to install, well-designed product, which fits well in my Subaru Forester. My Norwich Terrier (20 pounds) loves having room to move without fear of falling and does not even mind the barrier between the two seats (which is a blessing for the driver).
Reviewed by Cheryl S (Colorado Springs, CO) — Aug 04, 2013 7:15 AM
Only works for my rottie if boxes or something sturdy are placed under the bridge otherwise it collapses with her weight. Wish it came with some kind of frame underneath so this didn't happen.
Reviewed by James T (FACTORYVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru Forester — Jun 30, 2013 12:35 AM
This product seems to be well made. The bridge portion is sturdy. It is easy to install. My only complaint is the bridge pieces are a little short. If the front seats are forward for short people, the bridge barely catches on the back seat.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
There are no customer reviews for this product
- dog hammock for truck calgary
- kurgo backseat pet barrier
- pet barrier front seats
- weathertech pet barrier
- car seat covers for dogs subaru
- volkswagen pet barrier
- dog mat for car
- subaru outback 2011 seat covers
- audi q5 pet barrier
- back seat covers for dogs, audi a6, 2008
- buy floor mats
- car luggage
- high performance air filter price