- Give Fido extra room to relax during road trips with the Kurgo Backseat Bridge
- Easily installs behind front seats thanks to universal design
- Crafted from thick 600d polyester with a TPE backing for superior strength
- Boasts a folding barrier that stops your four-legged friend from jumping into the front seat
- Folding barrier features a convenient cup holder and storage pocket
- Reversible black and khaki design
- Measures 23" W x 52" L
- Completely waterproof
- Your Kurgo Backseat Bridge is backed by a lifetime warranty
Big dog in a small backseat—you said you'd cross that bridge when you got to it. Thankfully, the Kurgo Backseat Bridge closes the gap between your front and rear seats for you.
The Kurgo Backseat Bridge quickly attaches behind your front seats to extend the length of your rear seat—thereby adding extra room for your furry friend. And, it doesn't matter if your tail-waggin' pal is a tiny lap dog or a large breed, thanks to the thick 600d Polyester with TPE backing, the backseat bridge is strong enough to support canines of all sizes.
Plus, your car seat extender also works as a backseat barrier thanks to its folding barricade. It safely blocks Fido from roaming into the front seat or clawing at your center consol. And, the barrier features a cup holder and an additional storage pocket for extra convenience.
The bridge's universal design measures 23" W x 52" L and is reversible—choose to display the black or khaki side. What's more, the Kurgo Backseat Bridge carries a lifetime warranty.
Kurgo Backseat Bridge Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tracy W (Hummelstown, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Frontier — Jan 22, 2016 12:02 PM
Love the back seat bridge. I have a compact truck, but am pretty short so the front seat is up, but plenty of width on the bridge to safely cover the "back seat canyon" for the 2 dogs. Also, plenty of strength for the 40 and 30 pounders on it together.
Reviewed by Rebecca K (NEW YORK, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Subaru Forester — Mar 14, 2014 3:46 PM
Easy to install, well-designed product, which fits well in my Subaru Forester. My Norwich Terrier (20 pounds) loves having room to move without fear of falling and does not even mind the barrier between the two seats (which is a blessing for the driver).
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/19 - 1/23