- Keep your pet safely in the back with the PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier
- Works exclusively on vehicles equipped with adjustable headrests
- Mounts right to your extendable headrests and adjusts for a perfect fit
- For use between the front & rear seat or between the rear seat & cargo area, the K9 guard keeps your pet safely contained while you're driving
- Your K9 Guard features the clever K9 attachment system, making it fully portable and easy to install
- Combined with PetEgo's Mesh Barrier (not included), it forms the ultimate front seat pet barrier
- Constructed from sturdy yet lightweight steel alloy for the ideal blend between strength and portability
- Minimum size: 12"H x 34"W
- Maximum extension: 18"H x 56"W
- Weight: 5lbs.
- Your PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier is backed by a 1-year warranty
Quarantine your canine for both of your safety, with the PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier, which works exclusively on vehicles equipped with adjustable headrests. Your pet should be chasing down tennis balls in the park, not your passenger seat. In the eyes of an excited pooch, the only difference between an open field and your auto is the lack of grass. You've got to keep him under wraps to arrive at your destination intact.
Better than making your pet stay cooped up in a travel kennel, the PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier lets you confine your pet to the back of your ride. Plus, team up the K9 Guard Pet Barrier with PetEgo's Mesh Barrier for the ultimate defense against front-seat doggie infiltration.
Whether you're rolling in a wagon, SUV or sedan, the PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier is fully adjustable to fit any seats with extendable headrests on just about any vehicle. Starting out at 12" tall by 34" wide, it grows to a whopping 18" tall by 56" wide. And, it's built tough from steel alloy and includes padded arms to protect your interior. 1-year warranty included.
PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nancy S (TEMECULA, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Volkswagen Tiguan — Nov 12, 2015 8:20 PM
Really like how this attaches to the headrests & how it easily adjusts to fit both of our vehicles (VW Tiguan & Mazda CX-5). Did not have to remove middle headrest. Wish the screw knobs were not plastic...dogs like to chew on things. Hasn't happened yet.
Reviewed by Sean M (San Anselmo, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Acura MDX — Nov 10, 2015 8:04 PM
Very easy to install and adjust according to your cars interior can size. I like this unit because it doesn't damage the roof liner.
Reviewed by Edmond H (KINGSTON, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Kia Sorento — Oct 28, 2015 9:59 AM
We recently got a Black Lab Rescue Puppy that just turned 1 year old. The Pet Ego K9 Pet Barrier was just what we needed to contain our new energetic puppy until we can fully train him. We saw other brands, but liked this one the best because it doesn't make indentations in the ceiling and headliner. It's very easy to install and doesn't require any tools. The fit and finish is very good and would highly recommend this product.
Reviewed by Suzanne H (RAPID CITY, SD) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Excursion — Oct 16, 2015 9:16 AM
The PetEgo K9 Guard is the best! Easy installation, did not ruin my headliner, reasonably priced, and quality product. Keeps my Great Danes contained in the back. Absolutely perfect!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free Looper Sport Waste Bag Dispenser With Purchase - A $2.50 Value!
Ships Between 12/02 - 12/04
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- headrest mounted pet barrier
- motor trend dog hammock
- motor trend pet tube car kennel
- seat extenders for dogs
- toyota pet accessories
- pet saver and cargo liner for dodge caliber
- dog seat covers for volvo cars
- gmc acadia dog gate
- jeep grand cherokee bed liner
- pet barrier for ford escape
- pickup truck tailgate
- cover seats for trucks
- suv mats cargo area