- Keep your pet safely in the back with the PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier
- Works exclusively on vehicles equipped with adjustable headrests
- Mounts right to your extendable headrests and adjusts for a perfect fit
- For use between the front & rear seat or between the rear seat & cargo area, the K9 guard keeps your pet safely contained while you're driving
- Your K9 Guard features the clever K9 attachment system, making it fully portable and easy to install
- Combined with PetEgo's Mesh Barrier (not included), it forms the ultimate front seat pet barrier
- Constructed from sturdy yet lightweight steel alloy for the ideal blend between strength and portability
- Minimum size: 12"H x 34"W
- Maximum extension: 18"H x 56"W
- Weight: 5lbs.
- Your PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier is backed by a 1-year warranty
Quarantine your canine for both of your safety, with the PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier, which works exclusively on vehicles equipped with adjustable headrests. Your pet should be chasing down tennis balls in the park, not your passenger seat. In the eyes of an excited pooch, the only difference between an open field and your auto is the lack of grass. You've got to keep him under wraps to arrive at your destination intact.
Better than making your pet stay cooped up in a travel kennel, the PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier lets you confine your pet to the back of your ride. Plus, team up the K9 Guard Pet Barrier with PetEgo's Mesh Barrier for the ultimate defense against front-seat doggie infiltration.
Whether you're rolling in a wagon, SUV or sedan, the PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier is fully adjustable to fit any seats with extendable headrests on just about any vehicle. Starting out at 12" tall by 34" wide, it grows to a whopping 18" tall by 56" wide. And, it's built tough from steel alloy and includes padded arms to protect your interior. 1-year warranty included.
PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier Customer Reviews
61 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason S (Ladson, SC) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Nov 14, 2016 9:29 PM
It is good to have if you have small pets but the first day that I got it and put it together in my vehicle my dog broke it. It is not very well made
Reviewed by Andrew W (BROOKLYN, NY) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Land Cruiser — Nov 09, 2016 8:13 PM
Was simple and fast to install. No assembly required. The height adjustment was handy to make it more secure near the roof.
Reviewed by Charlotte C (TIGARD, OR) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Prius — Apr 25, 2016 9:22 PM
Needed this to restrict dog to cargo area of 2015 Toyota Prius. Delivered product too tall; however, it works now that my son removed top horizontal rail plus remaining top vertical screw caps and then sawed off half the height of remaining top vertical screws. With modifications my son made, I am very satisfied with the barrier. Would have been totally dissatisfied with the original "as is" version.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25