- Keep your pet safely in the back with the PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier
- Works exclusively on vehicles equipped with adjustable headrests
- Mounts right to your extendable headrests and adjusts for a perfect fit
- For use between the front & rear seat or between the rear seat & cargo area, the K9 guard keeps your pet safely contained while you're driving
- Your K9 Guard features the clever K9 attachment system, making it fully portable and easy to install
- Combined with PetEgo's Mesh Barrier (not included), it forms the ultimate front seat pet barrier
- Constructed from sturdy yet lightweight steel alloy for the ideal blend between strength and portability
- Minimum size: 12"H x 34"W
- Maximum extension: 18"H x 56"W
- Weight: 5lbs.
- Your PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier is backed by a 1-year warranty
Quarantine your canine for both of your safety, with the PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier, which works exclusively on vehicles equipped with adjustable headrests. Your pet should be chasing down tennis balls in the park, not your passenger seat. In the eyes of an excited pooch, the only difference between an open field and your auto is the lack of grass. You've got to keep him under wraps to arrive at your destination intact.
Better than making your pet stay cooped up in a travel kennel, the PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier lets you confine your pet to the back of your ride. Plus, team up the K9 Guard Pet Barrier with PetEgo's Mesh Barrier for the ultimate defense against front-seat doggie infiltration.
Whether you're rolling in a wagon, SUV or sedan, the PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier is fully adjustable to fit any seats with extendable headrests on just about any vehicle. Starting out at 12" tall by 34" wide, it grows to a whopping 18" tall by 56" wide. And, it's built tough from steel alloy and includes padded arms to protect your interior. 1-year warranty included.
PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier Customer Reviews
39 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Olivier L (Chandler, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota 4Runner — May 26, 2015 7:01 AM
Finally a pet barrier that will stay in place and not destroy your head liner! Not the sturdiest one but it fits great on the headrest stems and stays in place. And no annoying rattles....
Reviewed by William M (STAR VALLEY RANCH, WY) — May 04, 2015 11:43 AM
Looks like a well made, easy to use product. But it is 8" too narrow to even begin to fit on 2015 Toyota Tundra SR5 Double Cab's headrest posts as required! Would work great in my other vehicles, but I bought it for my new Tundra. Your system, told exact vehicle I was shopping for, guided me to this product. Mistake I made was assuming all products listed for 2015 Tundra actually fit a 2015 Tundra. Oh well.
Reviewed by jill w (Decatur, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Rogue — Apr 18, 2015 4:24 PM
Like the way it looks and it doesn't take up space. My Pit has not try to break through but he is a really good boy anyway. I hear it rattle alittle, but I just tighten it. Overall, it is what I wanted and was happy to find it!
PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 6/04 - 6/08