- Keep your pet safely in the back with the PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier
- Works exclusively on vehicles equipped with adjustable headrests
- Mounts right to your extendable headrests and adjusts for a perfect fit
- For use between the front & rear seat or between the rear seat & cargo area, the K9 guard keeps your pet safely contained while you're driving
- Your K9 Guard features the clever K9 attachment system, making it fully portable and easy to install
- Combined with PetEgo's Mesh Barrier (not included), it forms the ultimate front seat pet barrier
- Constructed from sturdy yet lightweight steel alloy for the ideal blend between strength and portability
- Minimum size: 12"H x 34"W
- Maximum extension: 18"H x 56"W
- Weight: 5lbs.
- Your PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier is backed by a 1-year warranty
Quarantine your canine for both of your safety, with the PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier, which works exclusively on vehicles equipped with adjustable headrests. Your pet should be chasing down tennis balls in the park, not your passenger seat. In the eyes of an excited pooch, the only difference between an open field and your auto is the lack of grass. You've got to keep him under wraps to arrive at your destination intact.
Better than making your pet stay cooped up in a travel kennel, the PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier lets you confine your pet to the back of your ride. Plus, team up the K9 Guard Pet Barrier with PetEgo's Mesh Barrier for the ultimate defense against front-seat doggie infiltration.
Whether you're rolling in a wagon, SUV or sedan, the PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier is fully adjustable to fit any seats with extendable headrests on just about any vehicle. Starting out at 12" tall by 34" wide, it grows to a whopping 18" tall by 56" wide. And, it's built tough from steel alloy and includes padded arms to protect your interior. 1-year warranty included.
PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier Customer Reviews
55 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Farol N (Richmond, UT) — Jan 23, 2016 8:23 PM
Absolutly no complaints, from us. Ordering was quick and easy, delivery time was fast, no shipping charge, and the cage was just what we needed, easy to adjust and install. Fit our 2012 RAV4 perfectly. The dog, well that's another story, she was hugely insulted when she found her entrance to the driver's seat had been efficiently blocked. No more driving for the GSP!
Reviewed by Rachel S (GREENFIELD CENTER, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota 4Runner — Jan 22, 2016 4:21 AM
We have two large dogs that always wanted to be in the front seat with us and our arms were breaking trying to keep them back (they get excited going to the park).The barrier is easy to take on/off and works well to keep our pups in the back seat where they belong.
Reviewed by Anastasia F (CHARLOTTE, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru Outback — Dec 04, 2015 8:34 PM
I am using this for the rear seats (I imagine I wouldn't be as happy trying to use it in the front seats as they would have to be exactly even for this to work, and passengers vary in size). Easy to install, keeps dogs in back and tubes are adjustable, so I can give them some room on the sides to poke their heads forward towards the Windows they enjoy. (Mine are behaved enough to not force through). Matches my interior well and fits my 2013 Subaru Outback perfectly for a great price!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/12 - 2/16
There are no customer reviews for this product
- headrest mounted pet barrier
- motor trend dog hammock
- motor trend pet tube car kennel
- seat extenders for dogs
- toyota pet accessories
- pet saver and cargo liner for dodge caliber
- dog seat covers for volvo cars
- gmc acadia dog gate
- jeep grand cherokee bed liner
- pet barrier for ford escape
- pickup truck tailgate
- cover seats for trucks
- suv mats cargo area