- Keep your pet safely in the back with the PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier
- Works exclusively on vehicles equipped with adjustable headrests
- Mounts right to your extendable headrests and adjusts for a perfect fit
- For use between the front & rear seat or between the rear seat & cargo area, the K9 guard keeps your pet safely contained while you're driving
- Your K9 Guard features the clever K9 attachment system, making it fully portable and easy to install
- Combined with PetEgo's Mesh Barrier (not included), it forms the ultimate front seat pet barrier
- Constructed from sturdy yet lightweight steel alloy for the ideal blend between strength and portability
- Minimum size: 12"H x 34"W
- Maximum extension: 18"H x 56"W
- Weight: 5lbs.
- Your PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier is backed by a 1-year warranty
Quarantine your canine for both of your safety, with the PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier, which works exclusively on vehicles equipped with adjustable headrests. Your pet should be chasing down tennis balls in the park, not your passenger seat. In the eyes of an excited pooch, the only difference between an open field and your auto is the lack of grass. You've got to keep him under wraps to arrive at your destination intact.
Better than making your pet stay cooped up in a travel kennel, the PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier lets you confine your pet to the back of your ride. Plus, team up the K9 Guard Pet Barrier with PetEgo's Mesh Barrier for the ultimate defense against front-seat doggie infiltration.
Whether you're rolling in a wagon, SUV or sedan, the PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier is fully adjustable to fit any seats with extendable headrests on just about any vehicle. Starting out at 12" tall by 34" wide, it grows to a whopping 18" tall by 56" wide. And, it's built tough from steel alloy and includes padded arms to protect your interior. 1-year warranty included.
PetEgo K9 Guard Universal Pet Barrier Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Leigh S (Sag Harbor, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Cherokee — Aug 20, 2015 8:21 PM
I recently downsized my SUV and needed a new dog gate that didn't go from floor to ceiling. This gate was PERFECT and extremely easy to install. I am recommend it to everyone!
Reviewed by Ray G (BRASELTON, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Terrain — Aug 10, 2015 9:31 AM
This pat barrier fits great in our Terrain, does not hit the ceiling and cause marks or damage to the Headliner like our previous did. No rattling. We like the way it looks as well.
Reviewed by Al H (ROUSES POINT, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford C-Max — Jun 25, 2015 3:06 AM
It fits OK. Our middle passenger head rest base is not flush with the seat back. I had to put cardboard under the barrier to stop rattling. Also the lateral extensions do not provide support as expected. We bought this to gain cargo area in our CMaxx Energi. Don't want groceries flying into the back seat.
Reviewed by Olivier L (Chandler, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota 4Runner — May 26, 2015 7:01 AM
Finally a pet barrier that will stay in place and not destroy your head liner! Not the sturdiest one but it fits great on the headrest stems and stays in place. And no annoying rattles....
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/28 - 9/01