- Stop your furry backseat driver from jumping up in your lap with the PetEgo Mesh Pet Barrier
- It blocks access to your front seat, allowing you to focus on the road instead of dealing with your dog
- Installs in a flash to your headrests using quick release buckles that adjust for a perfect fit
- Made from a sturdy nylon mesh supported with removable fiberglass crossbars
- Designed to work on its own or in conjunction with the PetEgo Walky Guard (not included)
- Measures: 22” x 1" x 26"
- Your PetEgo Mesh Pet Barrier is backed by a 1-year warranty
Even the most well behaved dogs can lose their minds when it's travel time. The whirlwind of sights, sounds and smells rushing by ignites their natural instinct to investigate what's going on outside every window—including yours. Keeping your best friend out of your lap just got a lot easier with the PetEgo Mesh Pet Barrier.
Unlike traditional pet barriers that look more like the cages in the back of police cars, the PetEgo Mesh Pet Barrier forms a subtle yet effective wall between your front seats. Connecting rapidly to your headrest using quick release buckles, it blocks everything from bichon frises to boxers from bounding up to the front of your vehicle. Not only does it make your drive safer by reducing distractions, but it also keeps your auto cleaner by localizing the shedding and slobbering to the back.
Designed to be both sturdy and lightweight, the PetEgo Mesh Pet Barrier is built from nylon mesh with removable fiberglass crossbars. It takes mere minutes to install or remove this mesh dog barrier, and it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
PetEgo Mesh Pet Barrier Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Velezia A (CENTRAL POINT, OR) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Aug 05, 2016 5:39 AM
I have two labs, one of which likes to try and crawl into my lap while I'm driving. So when I say this thing is a lifesaver, I mean it literally. No longer do I have to take my eyes off of the road to get my dog under control. Love this. I will be buying it for any vehicle I own.
Reviewed by Richard D (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda CR-V — Nov 18, 2015 7:03 AM
This product didn't fit our seats, as the straps weren't long enough to reach the head rests. However, the loop/latch system is pretty clever so that you can remove the barrier, but leave the loops to reconnect it quickly. Also, it ended up working out for us anyway because we could loop 1 seat, and put the seats down, which kept the barrier in place. It comes with 3 metal rods that go into the barrier, but these were unnecessary for our 15 and 25 pound dogs.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29