- Stop your furry backseat driver from jumping up in your lap with the PetEgo Mesh Pet Barrier
- It blocks access to your front seat, allowing you to focus on the road instead of dealing with your dog
- Installs in a flash to your headrests using quick release buckles that adjust for a perfect fit
- Made from a sturdy nylon mesh supported with removable fiberglass crossbars
- Designed to work on its own or in conjunction with the PetEgo Walky Guard (not included)
- Measures: 22” x 1" x 26"
- Your PetEgo Mesh Pet Barrier is backed by a 1-year warranty
Even the most well behaved dogs can lose their minds when it's travel time. The whirlwind of sights, sounds and smells rushing by ignites their natural instinct to investigate what's going on outside every window—including yours. Keeping your best friend out of your lap just got a lot easier with the PetEgo Mesh Pet Barrier.
Unlike traditional pet barriers that look more like the cages in the back of police cars, the PetEgo Mesh Pet Barrier forms a subtle yet effective wall between your front seats. Connecting rapidly to your headrest using quick release buckles, it blocks everything from bichon frises to boxers from bounding up to the front of your vehicle. Not only does it make your drive safer by reducing distractions, but it also keeps your auto cleaner by localizing the shedding and slobbering to the back.
Designed to be both sturdy and lightweight, the PetEgo Mesh Pet Barrier is built from nylon mesh with removable fiberglass crossbars. It takes mere minutes to install or remove this mesh dog barrier, and it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
PetEgo Mesh Pet Barrier Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard D (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda CR-V — Nov 18, 2015 7:03 AM
This product didn't fit our seats, as the straps weren't long enough to reach the head rests. However, the loop/latch system is pretty clever so that you can remove the barrier, but leave the loops to reconnect it quickly. Also, it ended up working out for us anyway because we could loop 1 seat, and put the seats down, which kept the barrier in place. It comes with 3 metal rods that go into the barrier, but these were unnecessary for our 15 and 25 pound dogs.
Reviewed by Wayne H (FORNEY, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Aug 19, 2013 1:56 PM
Easy to install, works great at keeping my Airdale Terrier's out of the front of my truck. And it looks good, so I just leave it in all the time, don't even take it down.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/15 - 2/17
There are no customer reviews for this product
- headrest mounted pet barrier
- motor trend by petego dog seat protector
- motor trend by petego walky guard pet barrier
- motor trend pet tube car kennel
- mini cooper dog accessories
- dog mat for car
- bench seat protector for volvo c70
- chevy silverado rear seat covers
- pet barrier for ford flex
- 2013 honda pilot accessories
- custom car seat cover
- bumper lights for trucks
- floor mat for car