- Stop your furry backseat driver from jumping up in your lap with the PetEgo Mesh Pet Barrier
- It blocks access to your front seat, allowing you to focus on the road instead of dealing with your dog
- Installs in a flash to your headrests using quick release buckles that adjust for a perfect fit
- Made from a sturdy nylon mesh supported with removable fiberglass crossbars
- Designed to work on its own or in conjunction with the PetEgo Walky Guard (not included)
- Measures: 22” x 1" x 26"
- Your PetEgo Mesh Pet Barrier is backed by a 1-year warranty
Even the most well behaved dogs can lose their minds when it's travel time. The whirlwind of sights, sounds and smells rushing by ignites their natural instinct to investigate what's going on outside every window—including yours. Keeping your best friend out of your lap just got a lot easier with the PetEgo Mesh Pet Barrier.
Unlike traditional pet barriers that look more like the cages in the back of police cars, the PetEgo Mesh Pet Barrier forms a subtle yet effective wall between your front seats. Connecting rapidly to your headrest using quick release buckles, it blocks everything from bichon frises to boxers from bounding up to the front of your vehicle. Not only does it make your drive safer by reducing distractions, but it also keeps your auto cleaner by localizing the shedding and slobbering to the back.
Designed to be both sturdy and lightweight, the PetEgo Mesh Pet Barrier is built from nylon mesh with removable fiberglass crossbars. It takes mere minutes to install or remove this mesh dog barrier, and it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
PetEgo Mesh Pet Barrier Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wayne H (FORNEY, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Aug 19, 2013 1:56 PM
Easy to install, works great at keeping my Airdale Terrier's out of the front of my truck. And it looks good, so I just leave it in all the time, don't even take it down.
Reviewed by ROBIN C (Mount Airy, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Murano — Aug 01, 2012 8:17 PM
The product itself is fine, especially for smaller dogs. For medium plus dogs they can climb over the sides next to the door. I considered the bars to solve that issue but my newer(not new) car has headrest DVD screens so that doesn't work either that I can figure out. Then again, most front seat covers don't work either running down through the post of the headrest and seats. I drive my cars until they wear out and try to protect them, but I am new at the dog thing having had cats before.
Reviewed by Olga B (Huntsville, AL) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota RAV4 — May 14, 2012 8:23 PM
I like the barrier it was light weight and would have been great if it fit. It did not have enough length at the top loop to fit in my rav 4 from head rest to head rest. having said that, it was easy to put together.
PetEgo Mesh Pet Barrier
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free PetEgo Small Yoga Bowl (Color May Vary) With Purchase - A $11.00 Value!
- Ships Between 4/01 - 4/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
- headrest mounted pet barrier
- motor trend pet tube car kennel
- petego eb rear seat protector hammock
- petego walky guard pet barrier
- pet saver and cargo liner for dodge caliber
- lexus pet seat covers
- mercedes benz dog accessories
- acura mdx pet door covers
- ford f 150 tonneau cover
- toyota 4runner dog barrier
- auto bras
- custom exhaust tips
- suv roof racks