- Give your pet a cozy place to relax and safeguard your interior with the PetEgo Dog Hammock
- Uniquely designed to connect your rear seat to your front headrests, forming a complete barrier against fur, slobber and sharp claws
- Provides your pooch with added room to romp and protects him from falling off the seat
- Made from durable polyester canvas fabric
- Equipped with an anti-slip mesh lining and neoprene belts for a shift-free fit
- Comes in multiple colors
- Choose between the Standard: 51 3/4" x 63 5/8” and the X-Large: 58 3/4" x 64 1/4"
- Your PetEgo Hammock Seat Protector is backed by a 1-year warranty
You want to bring your furry friend along for the ride, but you also want to preserve your pristine interior at the same time. Traditional pet seat covers may do a good job of defending your upholstery, but they fall short on protecting your floorboards from fur, drool and sharp claws. For the ultimate in cockpit coverage, go with the PetEgo Hammock Seat Protector.
More than just a mere dog seat protector, the PetEgo Hammock is a total back row cover. Along with fitting over your bench seat, it's equipped with an extra sleeve that connects right to your front row headrests. By bridging the divide between your back and front seats, it catches more fur and more slobber to safeguard your floors—not to mention that it gives your pet more room to lounge and stops him from falling off the seat.
Designed for maximum durability and simple cleaning, your PetEgo Hammock is made from a polyester canvas fabric that comes in multiple colors. To keep it from shifting around while you drive, it boasts an anti-slip lining and neoprene belts that grab and hold your cushions. And, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
PetEgo Hammock Seat Protector Customer Reviews
91 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Esmeralda N (SAN ANSELMO, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 BMW 7-Series — Oct 10, 2016 8:56 AM
I got brand new car with leather seats and the dogs, well they get dirty, shed and have paws that can scratch the leather. I was looking and many different covers but wanted one that would be easy to take on and off while still protecting the seat. This has been working well so far. The dogs can't jump into the front seat which is nice. The only thing I would make better is the sides. It still moves around a bit when they jump in and paws still get on the leather. But once they are in it is OK.
Reviewed by Louis G (Manalapan, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Sep 28, 2016 8:42 PM
My pit bull loves her new hammock. Keeps her nice and quiet in the back seat. It doubles as a cargo hold for all of my groceries, which protects against spills or leakage. Wipes clean in seconds. Love this product!
Reviewed by Tamara M (Lansing, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Sep 25, 2016 4:24 AM
This is a great seat protector. It is made of heavy grade material. I have a Facebook 150 super crew and put up the two rear seats. It goes over my front seats and goes down and coversee the entire floor area. I have to cover folded up rear seats with a sheet. I love this so much I am thinking of ordering another one to cover folded up seats. Using it in a different way than pictured...but works great and is well made.
Reviewed by Robert V (Roswell, GA) — Sep 23, 2016 1:19 PM
We needed a rear seat hammock to protect the interior of our Ram 2500 and all we could find were ones made for smaller vehicles. This one is large enough to protect the entire crew cab back seat area from our big dog. Quality is good too.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/24 - 10/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- headrest mounted pet barrier
- car pet blankets
- motor trend pet tube car kennel
- pet barrier front seats
- car seat covers for dogs subaru
- mercedes benz dog accessories
- mercedes dog seat covers
- dog seat covers for toyota tundra
- ford edge pet barrier
- silverado rear seat cover
- tool chest for trucks
- truck floor mat
- window wind deflector