- Give your pet a cozy place to relax and safeguard your interior with the PetEgo Dog Hammock
- Uniquely designed to connect your rear seat to your front headrests, forming a complete barrier against fur, slobber and sharp claws
- Provides your pooch with added room to romp and protects him from falling off the seat
- Made from durable polyester canvas fabric
- Equipped with an anti-slip mesh lining and neoprene belts for a shift-free fit
- Comes in multiple colors
- Choose between the Standard: 51 3/4" x 63 5/8” and the X-Large: 58 3/4" x 64 1/4"
- Your PetEgo Hammock Seat Protector is backed by a 1-year warranty
You want to bring your furry friend along for the ride, but you also want to preserve your pristine interior at the same time. Traditional pet seat covers may do a good job of defending your upholstery, but they fall short on protecting your floorboards from fur, drool and sharp claws. For the ultimate in cockpit coverage, go with the PetEgo Hammock Seat Protector.
More than just a mere dog seat protector, the PetEgo Hammock is a total back row cover. Along with fitting over your bench seat, it's equipped with an extra sleeve that connects right to your front row headrests. By bridging the divide between your back and front seats, it catches more fur and more slobber to safeguard your floors—not to mention that it gives your pet more room to lounge and stops him from falling off the seat.
Designed for maximum durability and simple cleaning, your PetEgo Hammock is made from a polyester canvas fabric that comes in multiple colors. To keep it from shifting around while you drive, it boasts an anti-slip lining and neoprene belts that grab and hold your cushions. And, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
PetEgo Hammock Seat Protector Customer Reviews
69 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Frederick F (Fort White, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Thursday at 11:37 AM
I purchased this for the back seat of my Ford F-350 Platinum truck. The hammock is well made and works but is a little small for my vehicle. I thought it was sized for the F350 but was a little small.
Reviewed by Anna M D (CLEVELAND, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Forester — Jun 28, 2015 6:49 AM
I use this not as a hammock, but a a cover for the entire back of my 2015 Forester -- the back seats are down, the straps circle the headrests, and the remainder just fits the expanded cargo area. My 3 Labs love it!
Reviewed by Vicki S (DINGLE, ID) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Terrain — Jun 25, 2015 9:38 AM
Product was very satisfactory. I purchased the PetEgo Hammock. I suspends our Labs off the seat and keeps them cooler. They are more contented while we travel. It is well made and easy to install. The fabric is heavy canvas and lined with a mesh that helps with air circulation. It made room for our Lab puppy to sleep on the floor by suspending the other two. The only disappointment was the shipping time. I paid the overnight shipping and it took 5 days to get here.
Reviewed by Bartholomew C (OMAHA, NE) Reviewed for a 2013 Mercedes-Benz S-Class — Jun 02, 2015 9:26 PM
Our 65-pound German Shorthair Pointer rode for hundreds of miles in the back seat in comfort and without climbing into the front seat. The backing prevented the cover from sliding around on the leather seat and the adjustable straps worked just fine.
Reviewed by Beverly H (Keo, AR) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Challenger — May 27, 2015 2:27 PM
Fit is good for my Challenger. Quality material. Works great for my German Shepherd! Quick shipping and excellent customer service.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/28 - 7/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
- headrest mounted pet barrier
- motor trend by petego walky guard pet barrier
- motor trend pet tube car kennel
- petego dog seat protectors
- toyota dog seat covers
- mercedes benz car seat protector
- auto pet accessories
- 1996 toyota tacoma seat covers
- pet barrier for subaru forester
- rear seat dog cover infiniti
- auto performance chips
- bed liners for trucks
- cargo racks