- Treat your pet to their very own home-on-the-go with the PetEgo Dog Bag Pet Tent
- Perfect for use in and out of your vehicle
- Boasts an easy-to-use pop-up design
- Durable design features integrated sprung-steel loops for added structure
- Available in three sizes:
- Small: 24" W × 24" L × 24" H
- Medium: 29.5" W × 29.5" L × 31.5" H
- Large: 35.5" W × 35.5" L × 33.5" H
- Each size completely folds up to fit inside included Dog Bag Back Pack
- Your PetEgo Dog Bag Pet Tent is backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Put a stamp in Max's puppy passport when you bring him along on your travels. Whether it's a day in the park, a short trip in the car or extended travel, your furry-friend has a place to rest and relax in the PetEgo Dog Bag Pet Tent.
This portable pet home pops up with ease to provide your pooch his own home-away-from-home. The tent provides a durable shelter for your pet and even features a pop-up frame with integrated sprung-steel loops to give the tent its sturdy structure.
Choose from three sizes to accommodate petite pups all the way up to colossal canines. And, no matter which size PetEgo Pet Tent your pooch needs, the new lodging is completely foldable for convenient portability. It even fits inside the included Dog Bag Back Pack. What's more, your PetEgo Dog Bag Pet Tent is backed by a1-year limited warranty.
PetEgo Dog Bag Pet Tent Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Melissa H (MINOT, ND) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Trailblazer — Aug 10, 2014 9:48 AM
We took a 1400mi trip with our Labrador, he tends to shed a lot and we were looking for something comfortable (not a hard shell kennel) for him to travel in that would contain his hair. We put this in the back of our SUV, we were afraid it wasn't going to fit because it is rather big but it was perfect and our dog was comfortable the entire trip. This is also constructed very well and made with top quality sturdy material.
Reviewed by Gloria D (Cottage Grove, OR) — Apr 24, 2012 9:58 PM
This carrier is well made and plenty large enough for both our 35 lb. Puggle's to fit comfortably in. We purchased the large size. It pops into shape quickly and seems pretty durable so far. Time will tell on the zipper but it seems well made and strong. I wasn't sure that it would fit back into the backpack it comes with but it does. Just takes a few tries to figure it out. I would recommend this carrier with no hesitation. it's a go anywhere carrier and will keep the car clean too, love that.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- headrest mounted pet barrier
- motor trend by petego walky guard pet barrier
- motor trend hammock
- motor trend pet tube car kennel
- jaguar assessories
- mini cooper pet accessories
- dog mat for car
- acura mdx dog barrier
- suburban dog carriers
- toyota camry car seat cover for dogs
- truck bed mat reviews
- vehicle horns
- custom rubber mats for cars