- Protect & stylize your passenger seat with the Kurgo Portsmouth Bucket Seat Cover
- Keeps the front and back of your vehicle’s seats in showroom condition
- Crafted from rugged denier polyester
- Two rear pockets are ideal for leashes, snacks, cell phones and more
- This bucket seat cover is completely waterproof and stain resistant
- Machine washable for fast & easy care
- Quick and simple installation and removal
- Universal size fits most front seats
- Your Kurgo Portsmouth Bucket Seat Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
From the palm-lined lanes of Beverly Hills to the bright-light, big-city streets of Manhattan, you and your pooch always wanna look good. So, when it comes to driving your furry friend, protecting your interior and looking chic, go for the stylish, yet durable protection of the Kurgo Portsmouth Bucket Seat Cover.
Crafted from fashionable and durable denier polyester, this rugged bucket seat cover handles daily abuse from your best friend. Waterproof and stain resistant to defend against accidents, this full-coverage seat cover protects both the front and back, and also boasts two pockets for extra storage.
Putting the cover on your seat is quick and easy—just slide it over before your co-pilot jumps in. When you're home, just pull it off—it's that simple. What's more, Kurgo backs your Portsmouth Bucket Seat Cover with a 1-year warranty.
Kurgo Portsmouth Bucket Seat Cover Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charleen L (BUFFALO, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Civic — Oct 05, 2013 10:56 AM
Doesn't really fit my 2013 Honda Civic seat. I couldn't even pull the flap through the seat slit as instructed to not have it have air in between the actual seat & the cover. It's workable for the few times my dog is in the car,but not sure how much it will protect the rest of the car from the hair honestly because it seems to fly around when you take it off. Wouldn't buy it again.
Reviewed by robert g (FLAT ROCK, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 27, 2012 5:52 PM
Cons: The color scheme (brown and light blue) is unattractive and wouldn't match most cars on the market. The "one size fits all" barely fit my Jeep bucket seat. The hook attachments are cheap plastic. Pros: excellent water, stain and dirt resistance. The zipper pocket in the front is handy. Well constructed, resists marks from claws, and won't tear.
Kurgo Portsmouth Bucket Seat Cover
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/23 - 12/29