- Keep your pet—and his messes—safely and stylishly contained with the Kurgo Stowe Hammock
- Crafted from chic, stain-resistent dura-suede fabric with plush water-proof padding
- Connects from your rear seat headrest to the front seat headrest for total upholstery coverage
- Equipped with Velcro-sealed openings for seatbelts and mounting car seats
- Machine washable for easy cleanup
- Universally sized and equipped with adjustable straps to fit a wide range of vehicles—55” wide by 56” long
- Your Kurgo Stowe Hammock is backed by a lifetime warranty
Driving around with kids in the backseat is bad enough—at least they're (mostly) house trained. Dogs, on the other hand, can barely contain themselves on road trips. Before your best friend completely destroys your ride's interior, lay down a protective layer of defense with the Kurgo Stowe Hammock.
Unlike traditional dog seat covers, the Stowe Dog Hammock spans the divide between your back seat and front seat. Not only does it deliver greater drool, fur and business blockage, but it also lets Rover sprawl out without falling off the seat if you have to hit the brakes. Plus, it stops him from squirming his way up to the front.
Besides shielding your upholstery from harm, the Kurgo Stowe Seat Hammock is incredibly durable. Made from stylish dura-suede fabric with premium stitching, this pet seat cover is waterproof, stain repellent and machine washable. Its plush padding is comfortable for pooches and humans, and it has Velcro-sealing cutouts that let you run your seatbelts through and mount car seats. Lifetime warranty.
Kurgo Stowe Hammock Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rita S (CLARKESVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda CR-V — Feb 20, 2015 6:28 AM
We have two dogs that love to ride. Leather seats on our new SUV lead us to this product. It is easy to install and looks like the product picture. There is an area behind the seat that is dead space that if the dags are standing on that they are less stable. We have put a bean bag type pillow in that space and it has helped.
Reviewed by Lavenna W (HASTINGS, MN) Reviewed for a 2008 Chrysler 300 — Feb 06, 2015 2:03 AM
If they would have put like loops with like plastic toilet paper tube thingy's kinda like they sometimes use for like chair and couch covers to tuck in behind the seats it would help them stay better
Reviewed by Becky A (SEABROOK, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Sep 24, 2014 7:18 PM
Great Product! My dogs love it so much it's hard to get them out! Looks nice and wears well. Keeps my dogs from sliding around while I'm driving and they think it's a bed! Highly recommend this product.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/18 - 8/22