- Shield your door from slobber, claws and chews with the Kurgo Car Door Guard
- Universally sized and adjustable to fit a wide range of cars, trucks and SUVs
- Mounts between your window and doorframe, building a buffer between your pooch and your interior
- Equipped with a large storage pouch
- Made from waterproof fabric that’s machine washable for easy cleanups
- Adjustable between 23” – 28” wide, 18” long
- Sold in pairs
- Your Kurgo Car Door Guard is covered by a 1-year warranty
Put a dog in a car and what does it do first? Scampers right to the window, of course. But just looking out the window isn't enough for most Fidos. They insist on practicing their hole-digging skills right on your door panel, leaving behind scratches, gouges and plenty of dried drool. Fend off the foul effects of your best friend's fanaticism with the Kurgo Car Door Guard.
There's nothing crazy at play with the Kurgo Door Guard. It mounts right between your window and doorframe with non-destructive tabs, forming a barrier between your Bichon Frise and your interior. That's all it takes. Once in place, it bears the beating so your cockpit doesn't have to. And, it's made from rugged, waterproof fabric to take whatever your dog can dish up.
Best of all, the Kurgo Door Guard is completely universal. You can adjust the width between 23" to 28" for bigger or smaller doors, and it drapes down 18". Plus, it's equipped with a large storage pocket that's perfect for holding biscuits, bones and balls. And, it comes with a 1-year warranty.
Kurgo Car Door Guard Customer Reviews
45 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy O (CLARENCE, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Yukon — Nov 11, 2015 4:50 AM
So far so good! The product does what it suppose to. Protects the inside top of the door panel. Tabs could be longer but overall stays in place. Would recommend this product if you have a dog that likes to stick their head out the window and to keep your vehicle looking like new!
Reviewed by Milford M (Tacoma, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Escape — Oct 02, 2015 8:12 PM
These door covers do what they are expected, and just as other reviewers have said have their draw back; window; down - fine, window up -rides out of the channel. That being said they protect the door 95% of the time, and for 12 bux that ain't bad
Reviewed by Gina K (ROSEDALE, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru B9 Tribeca — Sep 16, 2015 11:05 AM
These things are great! Wish I seen these sooner, my dogs nails have started to leave indentations on my door and these do help tons! They do not get caught or hung up on her rambunctiousness and are easily installed slid right into your window! The pockets are plus!
Reviewed by Sally W (BROADALBIN, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Buick Encore — Jul 07, 2015 6:01 AM
So far this guard is working. I have three dogs and just bought a new SUV. I didn't want scratches or slobber on my doors. This is a great idea and it wasn't too expensive.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free Red Collaps-A-Bowl With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
Ships Between 11/25 - 12/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
- kurgo pet supplies
- dog drool car door covers
- pet auto door guard
- pet car door protector
- pet saver and cargo liner for dodge caliber
- pet seat covers for mercedes benz
- lexus pet barrier
- door protector for toyota tundra
- subaru forester dog gate
- car dash covers for chevy colbalt
- suv cargo liners for dogs
- tent for the bed of a truck
- license frames for cars