- Shield your door from slobber, claws and chews with the Kurgo Car Door Guard
- Universally sized and adjustable to fit a wide range of cars, trucks and SUVs
- Mounts between your window and doorframe, building a buffer between your pooch and your interior
- Equipped with a large storage pouch
- Made from waterproof fabric that’s machine washable for easy cleanups
- Adjustable between 23” – 28” wide, 18” long
- Sold in pairs
- Your Kurgo Car Door Guard is covered by a lifetime warranty
Put a dog in a car and what does it do first? Scampers right to the window, of course. But just looking out the window isn't enough for most Fidos. They insist on practicing their hole-digging skills right on your door panel, leaving behind scratches, gouges and plenty of dried drool. Fend off the foul effects of your best friend's fanaticism with the Kurgo Car Door Guard.
There's nothing crazy at play with the Kurgo Door Guard. It mounts right between your window and doorframe with non-destructive tabs, forming a barrier between your Bichon Frise and your interior. That's all it takes. Once in place, it bears the beating so your cockpit doesn't have to. And, it's made from rugged, waterproof fabric to take whatever your dog can dish up.
Best of all, the Kurgo Door Guard is completely universal. You can adjust the width between 23" to 28" for bigger or smaller doors, and it drapes down 18". Plus, it's equipped with a large storage pocket that's perfect for holding biscuits, bones and balls. And, it comes with a lifetime warranty.
Kurgo Car Door Guard Customer Reviews
54 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joe L (Manhattan, KS) Reviewed for a 2017 Kia Sorento — Nov 18, 2016 5:35 PM
These really slow down the constant slobbers and hair. They attach to the door with 4 plastic pieces that stick between the window and the door, plus hook & lop tape, (velcro). Be sure you the alcohol wipes to clean the door before using the tape. It works on my car except one of the plastic pieces keeps popping up when the window is opened. I cut it off and still works fine.
Reviewed by Donna B (Sandown, NH) Reviewed for a 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class — Nov 18, 2016 2:58 PM
The door guards installed easily, covered the whole door panel and have stayed on the door even when my dog stepped on them.
Reviewed by Lori C (HENDERSONVILLE, TN) — Oct 14, 2016 10:46 AM
These were a gift for my husband and they work great. I would advise you to use the Velcro pieces included and put some weight into the pockets to keep them in place while rolling up and down the windows.
Reviewed by Frances w (Bridgewater, NJ) — Jun 11, 2016 4:38 PM
The guards cover the entire door and protect it from scratches, smudges etc.. The problem is that they fall off almost every time you open the door. If this were not the case, I would have rated them higher.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/14 - 12/16
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- kurgo pet supplies
- dog drool car door covers
- pet auto door guard
- pet car door protector
- pet saver and cargo liner for dodge caliber
- pet seat covers for mercedes benz
- lexus pet barrier
- door protector for toyota tundra
- subaru forester dog gate
- car dash covers for chevy colbalt
- suv cargo liners for dogs
- tent for the bed of a truck
- license frames for cars