- Shield your door from slobber, claws and chews with the Kurgo Car Door Guard
- Universally sized and adjustable to fit a wide range of cars, trucks and SUVs
- Mounts between your window and doorframe, building a buffer between your pooch and your interior
- Equipped with a large storage pouch
- Made from waterproof fabric that’s machine washable for easy cleanups
- Adjustable between 23” – 28” wide, 18” long
- Sold in pairs
- Your Kurgo Car Door Guard is covered by a 1-year warranty
Put a dog in a car and what does it do first? Scampers right to the window, of course. But just looking out the window isn't enough for most Fidos. They insist on practicing their hole-digging skills right on your door panel, leaving behind scratches, gouges and plenty of dried drool. Fend off the foul effects of your best friend's fanaticism with the Kurgo Car Door Guard.
There's nothing crazy at play with the Kurgo Door Guard. It mounts right between your window and doorframe with non-destructive tabs, forming a barrier between your Bichon Frise and your interior. That's all it takes. Once in place, it bears the beating so your cockpit doesn't have to. And, it's made from rugged, waterproof fabric to take whatever your dog can dish up.
Best of all, the Kurgo Door Guard is completely universal. You can adjust the width between 23" to 28" for bigger or smaller doors, and it drapes down 18". Plus, it's equipped with a large storage pocket that's perfect for holding biscuits, bones and balls. And, it comes with a 1-year warranty.
Kurgo Car Door Guard Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by KATHY L (OWEN, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Escape — May 14, 2015 5:57 AM
It LOOKS like it would work... IF it would stay on the door! It comes off without hardly any movement. I've switched doors & tried everything I can think of, short of permanent attachment like with velcro or ? But, while that would "protect the door", it would also damage the material we are trying to protect! Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.
Reviewed by John A (Omaha, NE) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda CR-V — Feb 04, 2015 7:23 AM
I bought these for an intended trip later this month, so I haven't actually put them to use yet. But, I did try out the fit and they fit my doors perfectly both in width and length. I will probably weight them down with a bottle of water or two when I do use them.
Kurgo Car Door Guard
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/27 - 5/29