- Keep your pet safe in the back of your Jeep with the Bestop Pet Barrier
- Fits all 2- and 4-door JK model Wranglers with factory or Bestop soft tops
- Designed to meet stringent European pet safety standards
- The only soft-top Wrangler pet barrier with a rattle-free fit
- Crafted from high-quality steel tubing and rugged welded mesh
- Durable satin-black powder coat finish lasts dog year after dog year
- Easy bolt-in installation requires no drilling
- Your Bestop Pet Barrier is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
The only thing Jeep lovers love more than their trusty 4x4 is their furry best friend. And, like all dog lovers, they love to bring Fido along for every ride. Problem is, the Jeep cockpit allows pets to roam free, which can bring a quick end to the off-road fun. So, keep your pets penned safely behind the Bestop Pet Barrier.
Custom crafted for your 2- or 4-door Wrangler JK, this just-for-Jeep dog barrier features a perfect fit. Unlike chintzy universal and rattily adjustable pet barriers, this Jeep dog barrier bolts right into your JK with a factory-like fit. That way, if you're tackling trails with your terrier or commuting with your collie, all you hear are the happy tail-wagging yelps!
The Bestop Pet Barrier is built from high-quality steel with a welded steel mesh. So, even when the going gets rough, you stay safe up front while Rex rides in style safely on the other side. Plus, it features a satin-black finish that's guaranteed to look great for dog years to come. Best yet, Bestop backs your Pet Barrier with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bestop Pet Barrier Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Terri W (ELKINS PARK, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 25, 2014 10:34 PM
3 dogs, 105,65 & 45lbs. Often in car,travel with the 2 large ones. Originally got 4dr barrier. Didn't work because I need rear seats folded down to make room for 3 dogs, the 4dr barrier only bars rear cargo area. Returned & got 2dr, it worked perfectly. Minor adjustments but is secured to bars at the top as it should be. VERY safe & looks like website pic. I used cable ties to secure the bottom to the top (bottom needs to go in front of the top)NO other barrier compares to this! BEST for safety!
Reviewed by Russell H (SAVANNAH, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 25, 2013 1:10 PM
Easy install and very secure, no rattling at all! In case your wondering- four thumbscrews hold it in place so it is relatively easy to take it in and out if you need too.
Ships Between 11/27 - 11/29
- What Do You Drive?