- Keep your rear seat, floor and seat backs protected from muddy paws, dog hair and sharp claws with the Classic Accessories Rear Seat Protector
- Reversible, water-resistant fabric top and fleece bottom
- Installs quickly, without tools, to top of seat or headrest with adjustable straps
- 55” x 54.5” size fits almost any car, mini-van or SUV
- Your Rear Seat Protector is covered by a 1-year warranty
Let your dog come along for the ride without worrying about him destroying your car. The Classic Accessories Rear Seat Protector protects your rear seat, floor and seat backs from muddy paws, dog hair and sharp claws.
Installing quickly without tools, the Classic Accessories Rear Seat Protector is ready to go in a jiff. Simply attach it to the seat top or headrest with its adjustable straps, and you're ready to go. Its 55" x 54.5" size is perfect for fitting in almost any car, mini-van or SUV rear seat.
The Classic Accessories rear car seat protector is made of a reversible, water-resistant fabric top and fleece bottom. And, it's available in multiple color options. What's more, the Classic Accessories pet rear seat protector comes backed by a 1-year warranty.
Classic Accessories Rear Seat Protector Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by jennifer s (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Volvo XC60 — May 18, 2015 10:04 AM
there's not much to these things.... and I wasn't expecting anything special. Color is okay...its pretty neutral. Fabric seems sturdy and functional. The securing mechanism is a little strange and does NOT fit well in my Volvo XC60. there's an annoying gap between the 2 back seat head rests...definitely not like the pic I haven't had this long enough to see whether the construction is robust enough to take much use, but based on the fit I definitely would NOT recommend for Volvo XC60
Reviewed by Lorraine C. S (Basking Ridge, NJ) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru Forester — Jul 02, 2010 3:17 PM
I wish the attachment system was the same for the front and back headrests. I guess they tried to make it appropriate for cars without headrests for the rear seats but if your car has rear seat headrests, it just ends up being annoying that it is not as simple to attach for the back as it is for the front. But otherwise, it is a good product.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 9/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- classic pet seat covers
- dog car blanket seat cover
- dog car hammock reviews
- canine covers review
- subaru dog seat covers
- subaru pet barrier
- dog seat covers for volvo cars
- jeep grand cherokee rear seat covers
- dog ramp for subaru outback
- toyota highlander dog barrier
- carpet truck floor mats
- pet liners for suv
- snowboard racks for suvs