- Keep dirty gear and dogs away from your carpet with a Kurgo Allagash Cargo Cape
- Universal size fits most cargo areas—measures 55”W x 56”L
- Split-zipper design makes it easy to adjust to varying seat positions
- Constructed from waterproof, stain-resistant Hydraweave material
- Piped seams and bound edges trap dirt and water away from your interior
- Rubber bumper shield unfolds to make loading/unloading less of a mess
- Upholstery gripping strips keep your Cargo Cape in place
- Hook-and-loop openings allow use of seatbelts, pet restraints and child car seat latches
- Two mesh pockets provide ample storage for leashes, toys or trash
- Spot cleans with just water or completely machine washable
- Your Kurgo Allagash Cargo Cape carries a Lifetime Warranty
If your four-legged friend is a frequent companion in your cargo area, keeping it clean may seem like a losing battle. Fight back against the smells and stains of muddy paws, sand-soaked fur and sticky slobber with a waterproof, stain-resistant Kurgo Allagash Cargo Cape.
With a universal size to cover the entire cargo area of most vans and SUVs—55”W x 56”L—this must-have pet travel accessory features a split-zipper design that easily adapts to your specific ride’s seat positions. Even corralling the messes associated with loading and unloading your busy brood, the Kurgo Cargo Cape features piped seams, bound edges and an unfolding rubber bumper shield to trap dirt and moisture safely away.
The Kurgo Allagash Cargo Cape also includes two large mesh pockets to store everything from leashes and toys to wet towels and trash. Easy to maintain, Allagash Cargo Capes can be spot cleaned with just water or are completely machine washable. Your Kurgo Allagash Cargo Cape carries a Lifetime Warranty.
Kurgo Allagash Cargo Cape Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joanne H (Picayune, MS) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 07, 2015 5:49 AM
This product did not fit my Jeep as described (made specially for 2016 Jeep) One use and the seams tore and the product ripped. Very poorly constructed.
Reviewed by Christine B (BELLMORE, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Chrysler Town and Country — Dec 03, 2015 1:15 AM
This is made of very weak material. Not strong enough for a 90 lb dog. The bumper area ripped after the second use. I have a Chrysler town and country, the back area is sunken in so that may have contributed to the problem. It also was not wide enough to protect the rear seat belts adequately. Very disappointed!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/01 - 5/03