- Protect your ride's seats from paw prints, claw marks, dog hair and more with the Kurgo Bench Seat Cover
- Crafted from 600D polyester with a TPE backing
- Boasts piped edges to keep dirt, water and other messes from rolling off your seats
- Completely waterproof to keep your upholstery safe and dry
- Built-in cargo pockets are the perfect place to store toys, food bowls and more
- Easy to install with under-the-seat and rear-seat attachments
- Fits in most vehicles thanks to its universal size: 55" W x 56" L
- Machine washable for hassle-free care
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Is teaching Scruffy how to stop shedding at the top of your to-do list? Rather than waste doggie treats teaching an old dog new tricks, get the protection you seek for your ride's seats with the Kurgo Bench Seat Cover.
Your seats are safe from fur, slobber and other messes when they're shielded with Kurgo dog seat covers. This bench seat cover is made from thick 600D polyester with a TPE backing and boasts piped edges to keep messes from spilling off your seats and onto your floors. And, as if that wasn't enough protection—your Kurgo Bench Seat is 100% waterproof.
Plus, this Kurgo cover features built-in pockets—ideal for storing anything from dog toys and treats to food bowls and leashes. Your seat cover is even easy to install thanks to its under-the-seat and rear-of-the-seat attachments. And, its universal size fits most vehicles: 55" W x 56" L.
What's more, this bench seat is easy to maintain. Simply throw it in the washing machine on gentle and hang to dry! Additionally, your Kurgo Bench Seat Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Kurgo Bench Seat Cover Customer Reviews
389 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dena F (Seattle, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 BMW X3 — Nov 12, 2015 3:53 PM
The color couldn't be better but, there isn't a way for this cover to anchor between the bench and the back of the seat so it sort of "floats." I imagine if the seat belt buckles weren't recessed perhaps that would help. Back it goes.
Reviewed by Brian L (ROCKLIN, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek — Nov 10, 2015 5:36 AM
Gets the job done. Just got a new car with brand new leather seats. My dog has no chance of getting to them once this cover is installed. Although, the seat cover is a bit awkward in terms of size and fit...but it works. Definitely worth the small price you pay for.
Reviewed by Dianne G (LUCK, WI) Reviewed for a 2013 Kia Soul — Nov 06, 2015 8:13 AM
Easy to install and great fit. Kind of slippery for my old dog, but will protect the leather seats. Will have to brush or vacuum as hair doesn't cling to material. Good quality.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free Red Collaps-A-Bowl With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.