- Protect your ride's seats from paw prints, claw marks, dog hair and more with the Kurgo Bench Seat Cover
- Crafted from 600D polyester with a TPE backing
- Hook-and-loop openings allow use of seatbelts, pet restraingt and child car seat latches
- Boasts piped edges to keep dirt, water and other messes from rolling off your seats
- Completely waterproof to keep your upholstery safe and dry
- Built-in cargo pockets are the perfect place to store toys, food bowls and more
- Easy to install with under-the-seat and rear-seat attachments
- Fits in most vehicles thanks to its universal size: 55" W x 56" L
- Machine washable for hassle-free care
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Is teaching Scruffy how to stop shedding at the top of your to-do list? Rather than waste doggie treats teaching an old dog new tricks, get the protection you seek for your ride's seats with the Kurgo Bench Seat Cover.
Your seats are safe from fur, slobber and other messes when they're shielded with Kurgo dog seat covers. This bench seat cover is made from thick 600D polyester with a TPE backing and boasts piped edges to keep messes from spilling off your seats and onto your floors. And, as if that wasn't enough protection—your Kurgo Bench Seat is 100% waterproof.
Plus, this Kurgo cover features built-in pockets—ideal for storing anything from dog toys and treats to food bowls and leashes. Your seat cover is even easy to install thanks to its under-the-seat and rear-of-the-seat attachments. And, its universal size fits most vehicles: 55" W x 56" L.
What's more, this bench seat is easy to maintain. Simply throw it in the washing machine on gentle and hang to dry! Additionally, your Kurgo Bench Seat Cover is backed by a lifetime warranty.
Kurgo Bench Seat Cover Customer Reviews
63 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sandee T (Thayne, WY) Reviewed for a 2017 Subaru Outback — Wednesday at 2:16 PM
This fits loosely over the back bench seat of my Subaru Outback 3.6. I tightened up all the straps as instructed. The bottom seat cushion strap goes through a loop in the middle of the cover; therefore, the cover isn't snugly held down, especially in the center part of the seat and the strap keeps sliding up the seat bottom. There are multiple pouches sewn in to hold doggie items or miscellaneous items; however, if items are placed therein, quite a bit of seat space is taken up.
Reviewed by Albert S (Laura, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser — Jan 19, 2017 5:43 AM
Purchased this for a Toyota Landcruiser to protect the leather seats from 2 german shepherds. It fits well, is high-quality, and looks very durable. Happy customer here.
Reviewed by Ryan S (Alexandria, VA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Explorer — Jan 19, 2017 4:27 AM
This is a great cover. Dog hair easily sucks up with vacuum and protects the seat well underneath. Also love the designed holes to easily attach infant car seat. Purchased this for our '03 explorer but works just as well on our '06 Prius. A great buy!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/24 - 2/28