- Protect your ride's seats from paw prints, claw marks, dog hair and more with the Kurgo Bench Seat Cover
- Crafted from 600D polyester with a TPE backing
- Boasts piped edges to keep dirt, water and other messes from rolling off your seats
- Completely waterproof to keep your upholstery safe and dry
- Built-in cargo pockets are the perfect place to store toys, food bowls and more
- Easy to install with under-the-seat and rear-seat attachments
- Fits in most vehicles thanks to its universal size: 55" W x 56" L
- Machine washable for hassle-free care
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Is teaching Scruffy how to stop shedding at the top of your to-do list? Rather than waste doggie treats teaching an old dog new tricks, get the protection you seek for your ride's seats with the Kurgo Bench Seat Cover.
Your seats are safe from fur, slobber and other messes when they're shielded with Kurgo dog seat covers. This bench seat cover is made from thick 600D polyester with a TPE backing and boasts piped edges to keep messes from spilling off your seats and onto your floors. And, as if that wasn't enough protection—your Kurgo Bench Seat is 100% waterproof.
Plus, this Kurgo cover features built-in pockets—ideal for storing anything from dog toys and treats to food bowls and leashes. Your seat cover is even easy to install thanks to its under-the-seat and rear-of-the-seat attachments. And, its universal size fits most vehicles: 55" W x 56" L.
What's more, this bench seat is easy to maintain. Simply throw it in the washing machine on gentle and hang to dry! Additionally, your Kurgo Bench Seat Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Kurgo Bench Seat Cover Customer Reviews
373 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mary M G (WEST WARWICK, RI) — Sep 25, 2015 6:05 AM
Easy to install, stays put, wipes clean. I have a big choco lab mix and he jumps in and out of the back seat and the cover stays put. He also finds it more comfy than the leather and give him some tractions. Highly recommend!! and looks great too.
Reviewed by Matt B (Salisbury, MD) Reviewed for a 2003 Mini Cooper — Sep 11, 2015 6:10 AM
I wanted an inexpensive seat cover to keep Basset hair off my upholstery, and that is what I got. After reading reviews I was very careful about pulling on the straps too hard during installation, and was rewarded with a still intact seat cover. It obviously is not a custom fit as the seat belt holes and the seat belt buckles don't line up, but at 10% of the cost of a custom fit one I am satisfied.
Reviewed by Tiffany S (BENBROOK, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Cherokee — Sep 08, 2015 10:52 AM
I ordered this to protect my backseat from my dog and my daughter. The cover is nice but it's not universal. I Had to cut the whole wider so that the seat belt buckle could be used.
Reviewed by Kenneth O (Franklin, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Sep 07, 2015 2:54 PM
I purchased this cover prior to getting our new Chevy Silverado and when I tried to put it in the truck it did not fit well. I then placed it in our Toyota Corolla which the cover was purchased for and it fit great.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/05 - 10/07
There are no customer reviews for this product
- kurgo products
- honda pilot dog nails with leather seats
- car seat covers for copilot dogs
- motor trend hammock
- toyota dog seat covers
- vw pet barriers
- mercedes benz car seat protector
- acura mdx dog barrier
- dog back seat cover silverado
- hitch for subaru forester
- cargo carrier for suv rooftop
- custom fit floor mats for trucks
- truck bed cargo