- Put your entire back bench under wraps with the Kurgo Large Pet Seat Cover
- At a full 60” wide, it’s the ideal universal cover for oversized SUVs, vans and other behemoth vehicles
- Equipped with front and back cargo pockets to stash kibble, harnesses and roadside supplies
- Tough enough to defend against dirty paws, funky fur and soggy tongues
- The fabric is fully waterproof to withstand everything from slobber to accidents
- Double-stitched seams for Doberman-grade durability
- Piping around the edges helps contain loose dirty and liquid spills
- Easy to install and take out when you’re traveling with two-legged passengers
- Access seat belt and child seat restraints through the integrated Velcro openings
- Your Kurgo Large Bench Seat Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Great Danes, Irish Wolfhounds, St. Bernards-big breeds need lots of room in the backseat to stretch out. But if you're driving around in a Mastiff-sized SUV, traditional seat covers don't have the length to span the entire distance. For full door-to-door coverage, lay down a Kurgo Extended Bench Seat Cover.
Say goodbye to gaps. Measuring a whopping 60" wide, your Kurgo Extended Seat Cover goes the distance to shield every inch of upholstery. Plus, the bulldog-tough fabric is fully waterproof, stitched together with double seams and finished with dirt-catching piped edges. Whether you're heading back from the park, the beach or the hunt, your seats stay safe from muddy paws, soggy fur and slobbery tongues.
Universally designed to fit a plethora of plus-sized vehicles, the Kurgo Large Bench Seat Cover installs fast with discreet attachments. Built-in pockets on the front and back are perfect for stashing leashes, baggies and Snausage treats. Best of all, your Kurgo Large Bench Seat Cover comes backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Kurgo Extended Bench Seat Cover Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Barbara S (LINCOLN, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Jun 14, 2015 4:40 PM
We had expected that the seat cover might be a little small from door to door. It does cover the seat but doesn't hang down like it shows in the picture. The corners at the top have nothing to keep them in place and tend to flop down. The material appears to be very sturdy and the best option that we have found. We got it for a cat to keep hair off the seat but would have returned it if we had a dog that jumped around because it probably would not stay in place.
Reviewed by Michael R (Schaumburg, IL) — May 06, 2015 1:27 AM
Overal design is fine but cover was way too small to cover the bench seat on my 2014 Chevrolet Suburban. That meant the seat belt openings werne also in the wrong place. Lastly, the front tie downs were not strong as expected. Aside from these limitations, the cover seemed fully functional, durable and suitable to the task.
Reviewed by Barbara A (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Quest — Apr 07, 2015 3:28 PM
I saw, I purchased, I put on back seat and no more paw prints on seat covers. It's easy to clean but my dog slides around if sitting.
Reviewed by Ron N (TAMAQUA, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Feb 15, 2015 4:25 PM
Who ever designed this has no idea how far apart head rest are on the back seat of a truck. I had to open the adjuster almost all the way to get it on and then the back is a little to long to fit right. It's made well and will do the job, it also is wide enough to cover the sides of the seat I'm pretty happy with it, I don't see the length being a big problem.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/30 - 8/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
- kurgo pet products
- dog car hammocks reviews
- petego dog seat protectors
- rear seat dog hammock
- subaru dog gate
- dog seat covers for volvo cars
- jaguar pet seat covers
- pet seat covers for subaru outback
- 2004 chevy avalanche seat covers
- bmw 3 series dog seat cover
- car seat covers for sale
- tent for back of truck