- Put your entire back bench under wraps with the Kurgo Large Pet Seat Cover
- At a full 63” wide, it’s the ideal universal cover for oversized SUVs, vans and other behemoth vehicles
- Equipped with front and back cargo pockets to stash kibble, harnesses and roadside supplies
- Tough enough to defend against dirty paws, funky fur and soggy tongues
- The fabric is fully waterproof to withstand everything from slobber to accidents
- Double-stitched seams for Doberman-grade durability
- Piping around the edges helps contain loose dirty and liquid spills
- Easy to install and take out when you’re traveling with two-legged passengers
- Access seat belt and child seat restraints through the integrated hook-and-loop openings
- Your Kurgo Large Bench Seat Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Great Danes, Irish Wolfhounds, St. Bernards-big breeds need lots of room in the backseat to stretch out. But if you're driving around in a Mastiff-sized SUV, traditional seat covers don't have the length to span the entire distance. For full door-to-door coverage, lay down a Kurgo Extended Bench Seat Cover.
Say goodbye to gaps. Measuring a whopping 60" wide, your Kurgo Extended Seat Cover goes the distance to shield every inch of upholstery. Plus, the bulldog-tough fabric is fully waterproof, stitched together with double seams and finished with dirt-catching piped edges. Whether you're heading back from the park, the beach or the hunt, your seats stay safe from muddy paws, soggy fur and slobbery tongues.
Universally designed to fit a plethora of plus-sized vehicles, the Kurgo Large Bench Seat Cover installs fast with discreet attachments. Built-in pockets on the front and back are perfect for stashing leashes, baggies and Snausage treats. Best of all, your Kurgo Large Bench Seat Cover comes backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Kurgo Extended Bench Seat Cover Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul K (NEWALLA, OK) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jul 13, 2017 10:04 PM
We have had trouble with rear seat covers for our Ram 3500 trucks. Currently have two 2017 3500 crew cab trucks and we got two of these. They actually fit the whole length of the seat and cover well. There are seatbelt slots, which is great if you want someone sitting on your cover (we don't...we have dogs) but you need to tape them over (we use cloth tape) to seal them from dirt, mud...or livestock poop...our ranch dogs have issues ;)
Reviewed by Steven K (Grand Junction, CO) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Suburban — Apr 13, 2017 6:30 PM
All Kurgo did was take a standard size bench seat cover and sew additional pieces on each end. Both of the headrest loops are eight inches to far to the middle. Your only option to use this cover is to cut the headrest straps and re-sew in the correct position. The pull cord along the bottom has a one inch hoop in the middle and a 1/4 inch hoop on each end which means the skirt rides up every time you enter vehicle. If you want something different than a blanket for cheap this is it.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28