- Put your entire back bench under wraps with the Kurgo Large Pet Seat Cover
- At a full 60” wide, it’s the ideal universal cover for oversized SUVs, vans and other behemoth vehicles
- Equipped with front and back cargo pockets to stash kibble, harnesses and roadside supplies
- Tough enough to defend against dirty paws, funky fur and soggy tongues
- The fabric is fully waterproof to withstand everything from slobber to accidents
- Double-stitched seams for Doberman-grade durability
- Piping around the edges helps contain loose dirty and liquid spills
- Easy to install and take out when you’re traveling with two-legged passengers
- Access seat belt and child seat restraints through the integrated Velcro openings
- Your Kurgo Large Bench Seat Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Great Danes, Irish Wolfhounds, St. Bernards-big breeds need lots of room in the backseat to stretch out. But if you're driving around in a Mastiff-sized SUV, traditional seat covers don't have the length to span the entire distance. For full door-to-door coverage, lay down a Kurgo Extended Bench Seat Cover.
Say goodbye to gaps. Measuring a whopping 60" wide, your Kurgo Extended Seat Cover goes the distance to shield every inch of upholstery. Plus, the bulldog-tough fabric is fully waterproof, stitched together with double seams and finished with dirt-catching piped edges. Whether you're heading back from the park, the beach or the hunt, your seats stay safe from muddy paws, soggy fur and slobbery tongues.
Universally designed to fit a plethora of plus-sized vehicles, the Kurgo Large Bench Seat Cover installs fast with discreet attachments. Built-in pockets on the front and back are perfect for stashing leashes, baggies and Snausage treats. Best of all, your Kurgo Large Bench Seat Cover comes backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Kurgo Extended Bench Seat Cover Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randal R (Mitchell, SD) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Monday at 5:29 PM
Looked high and low for a cover wide enough for a full-size pickup rear seat without spending a fortune. This cover does the job. only minor complaint is that it is difficult to fit snugly, in fact I tore off one of the straps trying to overtighten it. Fixed it well with a couple of pop rivets.
Reviewed by Jason F (TAYLOR RIDGE, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 22, 2016 6:31 AM
I bought this looking for the less pricey version and I received just that. It does not fit by 2015 Chevrolet 1500 rear seat like pictures show, it would need to be several inches longer and allow more for the overhang. The strap that is to attach across the backs of the seats came apart at the stitching the first time my 80 pound Golden Retriever jumped into the back seat and is now been discarded. The cover itself is nice and really helps keep the back seat clean.
Reviewed by lisa a (bakersfield, CA) — Jan 08, 2016 9:04 AM
already has holes in it and ive only had it a couple months. my dog does not chew on the cover, this is simply wear. I have had 4 covers over the 4 years i have had our rotti. no cover has worn like this. ever.
Reviewed by Christopher D (Ringwood, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Nov 04, 2015 5:07 AM
Fits well enough. Great quality. Waterproof and strong stitching. Does what it's supposed to do. Protects my new leather seats from my German Sheppards hair, nails and drool.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code KURGO10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/27 - 6/01